Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Sounds like the wife already has something going. It takes a very special kind of bitch to force a divorce on young kids because she wants to sow her oats.
He thinks so as well.

I don't know about other states but Ohio is generally pretty generous with custody. The old "every other weekend and one day a week" stuff is basically out the window. It is mostly 50/50 in Ohio now. The two of them make pretty equal money. They actually work at the same place.

Tenks

Probably for the kids..

I'd bet if kids weren't involved it would go the other way. Already told my wife if I found her with another man I would kill the dude instantly and have no regrets.
Why would you ruin your own life because of your wife being a cheating whore?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Probably for the kids..

I'd bet if kids weren't involved it would go the other way. Already told my wife if I found her with another man I would kill the dude instantly and have no regrets.
That sounds reasonable. Even if the other guy didn't know she was married?

Also, why kill the guy when she's the one who made a vow? Goddamn dude, you seem kind of stupid.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Supposedly the guy was in shambles. He still loved her and up until she told him she was cheating, he had no clue and thought his life was full blown Pleasantville. The shock of going from bliss to hell in a matter of minutes, plus a cherry on top of his wife trying to manipulate his kids and the cops/courts not giving a shit, was too much for him to handle I guess. The last my dad heard from him was a few days before he killed himself and all he said is that there was no end-game he could visualize that would be positive. He wasn't going to get the kids, and within a few months his ex would be fully within her rights to have the new boyfriend play daddy to his kids. I just don't think he could live with that reality.

Murder makes sense from an emotional standpoint, which I'm sure anybody in that position would be, however if you allow one iota of logic/reality in, you'd realize that all that will do is land you in prison for the rest of your life, never to see your kids, and your wife will just find another dude 3 months into your life sentence..

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
Supposedly the guy was in shambles. He still loved her and up until she told him she was cheating, he had no clue and thought his life was full blown Pleasantville. The shock of going from bliss to hell in a matter of minutes, plus a cherry on top of his wife trying to manipulate his kids and the cops/courts not giving a shit, was too much for him to handle I guess. The last my dad heard from him was a few days before he killed himself and all he said is that there was no end-game he could visualize that would be positive. He wasn't going to get the kids, and within a few months his ex would be fully within her rights to have the new boyfriend play daddy to his kids. I just don't think he could live with that reality.

Murder makes sense from an emotional standpoint, which I'm sure anybody in that position would be, however if you allow one iota of logic/reality in, you'd realize that all that will do is land you in prison for the rest of your life, never to see your kids, and your wife will just find another dude 3 months into your life sentence..
We're not all Noodle here. I'd go after both of them with the wife being target #1.... I've already had this talk with my wife after she told me a similar story of a guy she works with. Basically if she gets tired of me and is honest and upfront about it she gets her 50% and we share the kids (if we have any). If she goes crazy, starts cheating, and tries to ruin my life I will extract vengeance. It's totally normal to get tired of someone and want to move on. It's not normal to make them into a villain just because you don't want to feel bad about your decision to replace them.

I'd also like to say that I think you guys watch way to much cops. Most crimes are spur of the moment and poorly thought out. I'm fairly confident with a high level of planning you could have a decent % chance at success. Sure people may know it was you, but without evidence that really means nothing.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Probably for the kids..

Why kill the dude? He made no deal with you. If you're going to kill anybody why not kill her?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Let's not all jump on the noodle hating here. That's what I told her, that's not to say what I would actually do if presented with that situation. Jesus.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>

Divorce courts are fucking bullshit...

Tenks

Um. No it doesn't. It never makes sense to murder someone especially if it is just because your dumb shit ex-wife found a new dude to play daddy with your kids. That isn't grounds to end someone's life just because it interferes with your own happiness. Take the entire self centered "if I kill someone it will mess with my life" out of the picture you should never be able to rationalize ending someone's life because he's plowing someone you love.

Tenks

Whatever I need to do to strike the fear of god into my woman
I'm sure the moment prior to opening her legs for some strange she'll be like "Oh wait! Noodle said he'd kill this dude. Nevermind random stranger. No tang for you this evening because big bad Noodles put the fear of God into me!"

Cud

Lord Nagafen Raider
Never mention murder or violence in conversation with the significant other.

Me saying "I believe in murder." was enough to get a Protection from Abuse order and forced out of the house I paid for.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Um. No it doesn't. It never makes sense to murder someone especially if it is just because your dumb shit ex-wife found a new dude to play daddy with your kids. That isn't grounds to end someone's life just because it interferes with your own happiness. Take the entire self centered "if I kill someone it will mess with my life" out of the picture you should never be able to rationalize ending someone's life because he's plowing someone you love.
Oh I agree, look earlier in this thread and I specifically question why people are interested in "killing the dude" when your wife/GF was the one doing the cheating and ruined the marriage. Everybody here states "why suicide, kill the BF" when if anybody should hypothetically get it, it's the wife. All I'm saying is that I can understand "why" someone would be driven to murder in this case due to the emotional despondence/frustration (the emotional standpoint part), but I certainly don't condone it.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Never mention murder or violence in conversation with the significant other.

Me saying "I believe in murder." was enough to get a Protection from Abuse order and forced out of the house I paid for.
haha ouch.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
This is why you don't marry women who can't do anything but be a homemaker. Marry someone who is on equal financial footing and you don't have to worry about this alimony bullshit. Child support sure, but fuck alimony. No person on earth can feel fulfilled staying at home all day. What happens when the kids are old enough to take care of themselves? Boredom takes over and we are all just human after all. The husband has to be so goddamn attentive to his woman because she needs adult interaction even after he just had a shit day at work. It's like having two jobs. I'd rather come home to a woman who just had the same kind of work day I did.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
This is why you don't marry women who can't do anything but be a homemaker. Marry someone who is on equal financial footing and you don't have to worry about this alimony bullshit. Child support sure, but fuck alimony. No person on earth can feel fulfilled staying at home all day. What happens when the kids are old enough to take care of themselves? Boredom takes over and we are all just human after all. The husband has to be so goddamn attentive to his woman because she needs adult interaction even after he just had a shit day at work. It's like having two jobs. I'd rather come home to a woman who just had the same kind of work day I did.
Couldn't agree with this more if I had posted it myelf