Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
rrr_img_70783.jpg

Hooray for SCIENCE!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Haha, I'm pretty sure it wasn't. But now I have to confirm. I'll guise it as a kink of mine.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yeah I am into water sports but that is always just straight pee bro. Came to grips with that a while back but I am more the guy that asks for it and not that it just happens to randomly.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
What's the thought behind being into water sports? I ask as a general curiosity, passing no judgment onto my rerolled brothers. It's something I've never had a desire for, so I am genuinely curious.

Coming up on the 1 year anniversary in about 6 weeks, not really sure what to do.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Haha, I'm pretty sure it wasn't. But now I have to confirm. I'll guise it as a kink of mine.
Lol, you do realize that a woman's urethra is not located in her vagina right? It's a little hole right below her clit. The 'squirt' comes out of the urethra, therefore the only thing it can be is pee.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
What's the thought behind being into water sports? I ask as a general curiosity, passing no judgment onto my rerolled brothers. It's something I've never had a desire for, so I am genuinely curious.

Coming up on the 1 year anniversary in about 6 weeks, not really sure what to do.
I like warm and wet on my penis and crotch that is the bottom line. The little extra bonus is that it usually isn't going to come out super easy because the way all those parts interact she has to usually consciously try to make it happen. Trying makes her squeeze every muscle in her vagina like she is trying to milk your cock dry because you are a celebrity and she wants to get pregnant.

I don't do the "bathe" in it type water sports. We stand in the shower or sit on the toilet for those rare times.

Oh and my wife definitely has to be drunk for it to go down.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
It's obviously pee, where would a person store that quantity of liquid that isn't pee?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>

Fetishes almost always fall into two (non exclusive) categories:

feels good man
psychologically perverse

Trying to explain it beyond that is a bit futile because it's basically personal preference at that point.

Khane

So you're telling me all those Cytherea videos are just her peeing?! My world is crashing down around me.

Khane

Bang Bus is real dude. They are on a bus (or van, but bang van doesn't have the same ring to it), and they are banging. What's fake about that?

Khane

Who the hell watches the video long enough to find out what happens after the fact?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
There are people that would choose to believe that the bangbus is picking chicks up off the street and then depositing them back into the land much like the semen deposited into their mouths.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Sounds like there's a story behind this statement, please do share. There are many many sexual acts that objectively grosser than squirting.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Yes, squirting is just pee, but it is still cool because it usually means you are doing such a good job pleasuring her that she cannot control her bladderANDshe doesn't even care about it.