Marriage and the Power of Divorce

The Master

Bronze Squire
To get kids is still on the table. So getting clipped isn't an option just yet.

As to why she won't take any birth control, one word: Catholic.
Well, the upcoming discussions at the Vatican may solve your problems then. Though all the younger Catholic women I know use BC and I know a ton. My wife was raised Catholic and went to an all girls Catholic high school. We live in her home town now, so I'm practically tripping over all them.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So you guys didn't even have sex before marriage?
This. I am sure there is a ton of other bullshit that Catholics are supposed to be doing/not doing that she is selectively ignoring, too.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
My aunt is Catholic and always posting stuff about birth control on Facebook. She uses the rhythm method though, which to me is a complete loophole. If God is supposed to decide when you have kids I don't really understand how timing your sex to make sure you don't get pregnant is any different than using birth control.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Catholics get all sorts of crazy shit pounded into them as children that causes them to rationalize bullshit like that, especially the women. There is no better freaky lay than a catholic girl who finally gets out from under her parents roof, though (except maybe a nurse), but there is a huge ball of neurosis that come with that shit.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, one of the many things I never understood about the Catholic Church is their whole spiel that sex is only for procreating, but using the rhythm method is A-ok!

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
They want the fuckups to happen. Having more kids and brainwashing them young is the only way anyone ever joins their church, anymore. And they are losing a breeding war with the Mormons.

iannis

Musty Nester
There is a fundamental difference between using chemical or mechanical means to prevent conception and simply avoiding the fertile period even if the end result is the same.

Now for me, I am a Protestant. I can go down to the apothecary and proclaim proudly, "I would like a condom!" I could even get a french tickler!

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Has it ever been confirmed that French Ticklers are anything more than a silly gimmick aimed at teenage boys?

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
I don't want to cause a panic, but it is now Wednesday and we have not heard back from Onoes. Wasn't this weekend his weekend with rich bitch?
Thanks for your concern Noodle, I started to hop in yesterday but didn't want to derail the problems with conceiving conversation.

Nothing crazy exciting. We had a bunch of sex. Nothing weird, it was super good. She's a fucking athlete though, its weird holding a girl and she's just solid muscle. She made me nervous the first night, because she was blowing me and started licking and sucking my balls, and she went to my taint. I'm pretty sure I tensed up, as I thought she was about to tongue my ass, and my anal uptightness would not have liked that at all. But she didn't, so crisis averted.

We hung out, sex time, hang out, more sex, saw Guardians of the Galaxy, more sex, I had to go out of town for a kilt wearing bachelor party pub crawl in Flagstaff (FUN) for a day, came back, had dinner, took a boat ride, had a bunch more sex, and at 5:30am Monday she had to leave to drive back to California.

All in all, good times.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well its been mentioned before, if everything is a-ok in your relationship it doesn't make for interesting stories in this thread.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
That is because people who are happily married aren't coming into this thread saying

"Thursday Aug 07. Still happy."

Or you'll just get people saying minor complaints the board will then explode from molehill to full out mountain status

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This is a place of venting and catharsis. Even the happily married people (Lindz, myself, Tuco?) did not get there overnight and like passing on advice. Plus seeing someone else's trainwrecks makes enduring your own not as bad.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Unhappy unmarried men aren't posting in this thread. Well, they might be, but they aren't posting about their unhappy loneliness. There's another thread for that, and I believe it's much longer than this one.