Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Banging some bar slut rawdog is pretty fucking dumb. Sorry. Don't fool yourself into thinking you're her first, or even tenth, one night stand that's fucked her raw unless you happen to look like Brad Pitt's twin.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Even if you're an overall attractive person if a girl meets someone at the bar and goes home and bangs him she's pretty slutty and has probably done it many times previously

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So I guess the question is which is worse Julian? Having the hot redhead nurse go psycho and shit out in your bushes? Or waking up next to Gorgo the wilderbeast who you quite possibly got the herp from?

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I'd definitely vote for shit in the bushes. Do not want the herp.

By the way, I mentioned that my wife had a preggo scare a couple of months ago and she asked me to get some condoms. So far she's only asked me to break them out once when it was close to ovulation time.

HOLY SHIT have condoms changed in the last 15+ years. Those things are relatively comfy now. I mean, I'd definitely prefer raw dog but I think if I were Julian I'd have no issue rolling one on.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I like how WuBro has to wrap his junk for his wife. Why the hell are one of you not on a real form of birth control?

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
How the fuck do you get "J2A" from JulianTheApostate? JulianTheApostateAndAthiest? Because I would call that JA3 or JA2.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I like how WuBro has to wrap his junk for his wife. Why the hell are one of you not on a real form of birth control?
Birth control fucks up the wife and I've put off the snip. I have a mental block on it.

I gotta say it felt a little kink using one so it was all good. Finished with a hummer so satisfaction was achieved.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
So i'm going to ask my girlfriend to marry me in the nearish future. Need to get to work on a ring.

She doesn't care about expensive diamonds and bullshit like that. We are both hyper nerds and I know she will appreciate something with meaning behind it.

She expressed interest in Crowley and Lucifers rings from this picture.

7c38f461780967d1929d7bf5bb3eed7d.jpg

The Master

Bronze Squire
http://guff.com/nerd-tastic-engagement-rings/

There is kind of a market for "nerd" wedding rings now. I was surprised to discover this the other day. So you have options. The wife and I bought a house instead of a ring. A friend of mine had a wooden ring made out of a piece of driftwood that he and his girlfriend found walking on the beach. It was actually really nice. I'd put a lot of thought into it, but not a lot of money. Just my opinion.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
So i'm going to ask my girlfriend to marry me in the nearish future. Need to get to work on a ring.

She doesn't care about expensive diamonds and bullshit like that. We are both hyper nerds and I know she will appreciate something with meaning behind it.

She expressed interest in Crowley and Lucifers rings from this picture.
Does she happen to have a 7+ sister that shares the same philosophy by any chance?

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Does she happen to have a 7+ sister that shares the same philosophy by any chance?
Nope sorry, and shes not single.

Shes actually been very hard to get used to, in a good way.

When i'm out with the bros for instance playing Magic or board games are gaming or whatever. I always used to think she was upset or something because she would stop txting me or just get really quite. After asking a couple times if something was wrong she told me she just doesn't want to bug me when i'm busy having fun.

She often tags along to board game nights etc and just acts as my team mate giving me advice and what not while she watches me play. She jumps in if there is room.

One week I was house sitting for a friend and I was marathoning the Assassin's Creed games since I had never played them before (all of them minus the pirate one in 1 week). She came over and spent a couple days with me. I was waking up early every day to get more hours in and she would wake up with me instead of sleeping in and just sit and watch me play/cuddle. She played some games on her tablet or whatever and made me food. Took breaks to fuck/shower during the day.

Shes pretty great.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
How long ago did she have her penis cut off?

Sorry, I shouldn't be so mean.

if-it-sounds-too-good-to-be-true-it-must-be-true.jpg

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
How long ago did she have her penis cut off?
lmao.

Grumpus, you either found the white unicorn or she's a tranny in disguise. Next you're going to tell me she let's you play Hearthstone Ipad on her back while you dog her.

Seriously though, if your description is accurate and she doesn't look like she pulls a field plow in her spare time, it sounds like you scored big.