Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Well it's a good thing you aren't forced to read it. -whew- bullet dodged!
But we are Tarrant... we are forced to read it. It's like watching Californication. The show mostly sucks, and is almost unwatchable, but every once in a while Hank is Hank and you're glad you stuck around. Plus we like to believe there's always the possibility of tits. You really can't not watch.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Just got back from vacay. 4 nights on lake Huron in a nice cabin. Wife was horny as fuck but the kids ruined it every time. Fuuu!

Khane

Can the single guys join in on this game too?

Aug 9th, 2014: Met a girl from Jersey this weekend at the BCTC at Ommegang brewery. She was attractive, smart, and seemingly sane (yes I know I know... the triangle). We talked about music, got drunk, danced, made out and went back to my tent. No tent sex to be had as she was on the rag so instead we dry-humped like high-schoolers til 4 AM. Then she went down on me and finished me the right way. We had to exchange numbers the old fashioned way, pen and paper, because everyone's cell phone was dead. I felt like Old Geezer Gravy. We are meeting up in NYC at some jazz bar this Saturday. What a woman, I'm crushing hard.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande

Aug 9th, 2014: Met a girl from Jersey this weekend at the BCTC at Ommegang brewery. She was attractive, smart, and seemingly sane (yes I know I know... the triangle). We talked about music, got drunk, danced, made out and went back to my tent. No tent sex to be had as she was on the rag so instead we dry-humped like high-schoolers til 4 AM. Then she went down on me and finished me the right way. We had to exchange numbers the old fashioned way, pen and paper, because everyone's cell phone was dead. I felt like Old Geezer Gravy. We are meeting up in NYC at some jazz bar this Saturday. What a woman, I'm crushing hard.
Nurse?

Why were you sleeping in a tent?

Khane

Nurse?

Why were you sleeping in a tent?
Nah, she owns her own catering company. Sleeping in a tent because the BCTC (Belgium Comes to Cooperstown) is a three day beer festival held at Ommegang in which you set up camp on the brewery grounds and just drink delicious beer all weekend without needing to drive anywhere.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Sounds more hippy than hipster, really. It's too fuckin' hot to be in a tent down in Florida, but for some good Belgian beer, I might sweat it out for a day.

iannis

Musty Nester
Real hippies just have a worm orgy down in the mud and then pass out. Dryhumping a bleeder is pretty close. But a real hippy would have followed her down.

I'm not sure. I'm just not sure.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Nah, she owns her own catering company. Sleeping in a tent because the BCTC (Belgium Comes to Cooperstown) is a three day beer festival held at Ommegang in which you set up camp on the brewery grounds and just drink delicious beer all weekend without needing to drive anywhere.
This sounds awesome. It's like a music festival, but without all that need to go see music. I pretty much view festival tickets as beer gardens cover charge anyways.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor

What happened to the squirter?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I finally ended my denial that she was pee'ing on me
Once again, I fixed this for you.
wink.png