Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Another tip is to not get to know her coworkers. If you have no idea who anyone is she'll be much less likely to go through detail.
I can agree with this. I know one person that works at her job with her and she always goes into much more detail with any story involving them.

Off topic, wife took a couple pregnancy tests.. it's looking like a positive. Pretty sure it was conceived on our anniversary AKA night of the thong.

lindz

#DDs
When I realized I was born exactly 9 months and one day from my Mom's birthday, I was a little grossed out.

And then I realized my first daughter is 9 months and one day from my birthday! So she'll get the same pleasure!

Senaiel

Silver Knight of the Realm
Off topic, wife took a couple pregnancy tests.. it's looking like a positive. Pretty sure it was conceived on our anniversary AKA night of the thong.
Congrats! I have an honest question though. Now that your wife is pregnant don't you fear that will be the first and last time you ever see her in lingerie and a thong? To me, it is astonishing that your wife had only done that once for you in all your time with her. With how much she demands you do now on her schedule, I get the feeling you are going to be even more screwed when it comes to time for yourself.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Hah.. worried? Not really.

I've never been a huge fan of lingerie. It seemed like a waste of money to me. Let me start off by stating she looked DAMN GOOD in it, especially the thong. It was a present to me on our anniversary that was both surprising and pretty awesome. It was worth whatever she spent on it for even just the one time - anything else is extra (she's worn it a few times).

Yeah, she's still pretty neurotic about me doing things around the house, but it is what it is. It's not something I'd divorce someone over or anything. We're working on it, and she's been surprising me by doing other things around the house on her days off. It makes it much better for me to start relaxing at night.

Now with a kid, I don't even know what's going to happen.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Congratulations Noodle. The simultaneously happiest and most frustrating part of your life is about to begin.

Oh, and, hope you took some sight-seeing photos of the lingerie.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Which part? I stand by my generalization about kids. They are the most wonderful thing that has happened in my life and they also cause me the most angst and irritation. Most of the latter two being driven by my desire to see them survive, prosper, and not grow into shitheads.

How many kids do you have Deathwing? Do you disagree?

Oh, and, I think it is pretty safe to say that the thong and negligee nights taper off after the wife pops one out. It's the source of about half the bitching in this thread.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
When I realized I was born exactly 9 months and one day from my Mom's birthday, I was a little grossed out.

And then I realized my first daughter is 9 months and one day from my birthday! So she'll get the same pleasure!
I was born on Aug 22nd. Must have been a Christmas conceive.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I've never been a huge fan of lingerie. It seemed like a waste of money to me.
I am with you on this. Whenever a woman has bought lingerie for me I try to be enthusiastic but what I'm really thinking is "That's nice, now take it off". If she wants to buy something for me, get me a socket set or something useful. I will definitely want to fuck her after that.

iannis

Musty Nester
Ain't nothing in this world prettier than a short white woman in tall black garters.

I am a simple man with simple tastes.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
My wife and I like lingerie but we sit around with her wearing it before we go to the bedroom. She "accidentally" drops things on the way to the bathroom so she has to pick it up, things like that.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Got it.

I do like a round booty in a thong but, honestly, a t-shirt and said thong works for me just as well as all the prototypical lacy accoutrements and fasteners.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
In college my Gf had nice big tits and big but perfect ass. Once she was walking by a group of black middle school kids and one goes "daaamn white girl got booty!" Anyway, she bought me a gift of her wearing some ridiculous Victoria's secret nightgown with her tits barely staying in the thing. Nearly jizzed in my pants right there. Literally 30 seconds after I saw her in that thing I was inside her. Fuck I'm getting a boner as I type this. Fuck

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Eh, it's his keyboard. He can do whatever he wants on it!