Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Just like last night, I told my wife I was going to take my prize and she was going to like it. She said no.. but I said it.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So Sunday night I talked to the girlfriend about having an open relationship. Used to "think" (aka lie to myself out of shame and remorse over what I thought was expected of me) that I was meant to be monogamous but realized after a lot of self reflection and "failed" relationships that I just don't think I'm cut out for it. She's not happy, but she's not pissed. Stay tuned.

lindz

#DDs
Curious, are open relationships something that either just works or doesn't for someone? Like is it something someone would adjust to and become ok with over time? Probably need to get The Master in here as our resident open relationship expert. I just assume that if someone's initial gut reaction is negative, it would never work for them.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Khane needs to seek therapy for his paralyzing fear of intimacy. The Master needs therapy for a whole host of reasons.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Khane needs to seek therapy for his paralyzing fear of intimacy. The Master needs therapy for a whole host of reasons.
I have no fear of intimacy. I am one of the most deeply romantic people you'll ever meet. You, on the other hand, are one of the most simple people I've ever had the pleasure of listening to lecture from a soap box of stupidity.

Lindz, read the book Sex at Dawn. It can answer most any questions you have.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yes, that's why after a couple months of a relationship you are making moves to blow it up.