Marriage and the Power of Divorce

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Aren't service dogs a scam? Like "medical marijuana" licenses? I'm not saying everyone who gets their dog licensed as a service dog is full of shit, but I'm sure some people also genuinely need medical pot as well. That vast majority, though?
Canine companions and guide-dogs-for-the-blind are pretty legit. I have never bought into the "emotional support" animals and only ever started seeing them after Paris Hilton and other coked out socialites started getting scrips for them. I am sure there are sometimes legit circumstances for emotional support animals but ya, a whole lot of "glaucoma" going on there. With the former mentioned programs I am sure despite the best efforts to weed them out there are abusers as well.

Don't know about other states but here in WA we can't even ask to see a scrip or Dr. note for these emotional support animals. All someone has to do is say that is the animals purpose and as long as the business allows "service animals" we have to let them in.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

iannis

Musty Nester
Aren't service dogs a scam? Like "medical marijuana" licenses? I'm not saying everyone who gets their dog licensed as a service dog is full of shit, but I'm sure some people also genuinely need medical pot as well. That vast majority, though?
I have never heard of emotional support animals. I guess that's a thing now. That sounds like an utter load of bullshit. We have those too but we call those "pets".

Service animals are trained to task and for the blind or disabled can be of great practical use. They're not just cuddly little mammals. Service animals are basically willing, if limited, slaves. But considering they're dogs it's actually really impressive.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
These aren't service dogs. These are purse dogs or slightly bigger that are everywhere in San Diego and I mean everywhere.
Weird. Over on this side of the county (Ramona/Escondido area) I only see them once in a blue moon and they're all obviously been service animals. Never seen someone with one of those little punter dogs. What the fuck have you people been up too over there?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Weird. Over on this side of the county (Ramona/Escondido area) I only see them once in a blue moon and they're all obviously been service animals. Never seen someone with one of those little punter dogs. What the fuck have you people been up too over there?
Desperate House Wives of Orange County.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
One of my sisters has an "emotional service" French Bulldog. She lives in LA and takes it everywhere with her. Most people don't even bat an eyelash but it is LA after all, specifically West Hollywood. It really is a joke though, as she has no obvious mental issues (in fact she's a therapist), and had a fellow psych sign off on the paperwork..

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
3 worst derail in this thread.
We can always go back to what stupid haircut onoes has, I'm thinking he needs to be more current and get this.

rrr_img_85899.jpg

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
This dogs in public places thing will get real funny when someone with severe allergies goes into anaphylaxis and dies as a result. Because, you know, people with allergies are full of shit and just totally narcissistic.
That depends a whole lot on how you define "public places". Someone that fucking frail and useless to die due to proximity to dogs should probably just stay inside their own home. We as a society have already determined that dogs can go anywhere a human can as long as they're "employed".

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You clearly don't understand the difference in training between a legit service animal and some random jackoffs dog. Hint: one of them isn't going to wander up to you for a sniff, jump, or lick and may or may not obey its owner (or think it's cute and not do anything about it).

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
My pup is a precious princess and if her dander makes someone sneeze that person should feel blessed.

That said, she only leaves my property for neighborhood walks.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If I'm anywhere but a pet store and someones dog walks up to me, I'm kicking it. If it lunges at me, I'm stabbing it. Keep your fucking dog under control and away from me.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
If I'm anywhere but a pet store and someones dog walks up to me, I'm kicking it. If it lunges at me, I'm stabbing it. Keep your fucking dog under control and away from me.
Was running around my neighborhood down to this trail that's like 1/3 mile from my house and this lady was walking her dog sans leash. Dog sprints over to me with it's teeth snarling and ready to bite, I kicked that dog so fucking hard in the head it spun like 4 times in the air. Dog ran back to the lady and she was freaking out screaming, I had my headphones in and just kept on running. Never saw that lady again.

News unrelated to dogs. Girl I've been talking to and I are meeting up this weekend. I'm nervous bros.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Nervous about what? Premature ejaculation? If that happens just eat her pussy until your hard again. Then take her back to poundtown.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nervous she's actually an assassin that's been hired to kill me. The least of what I'm worried about is sex bro.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Seeing eye dogs? Total fucking scam so the dude with the cane and glasses can check out your wife's tits incognito.

3 worst derail in this thread.
I said I'm not saying they are all bullshit. Maybe you should get a reading help dog.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
No you're not.

Quit being a fucking pussy and do it.
I already bought the hotel and shit, I'm going to do it. It's worth the chance of death.

That doesn't make me any less worried.

Who'd want to kill a Dolphins/Cardinals/Orange fan? You're already living in hell.
?\(?_o)/? This year has taught me that good things do not happen to me, so this ordeal actually being something beneficial is a foreign concept.