Marriage and the Power of Divorce

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Apply electricity to nipples. Doesn't matter whose nipples, just make it happen.

Booster cables work if you can take the pinch...

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I had a friend that insisted the best sex he ever had was with his girlfriend, in the woods on a blanket while she had the flu.

He said it was oddly warm.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
He gave himself the flu by not resting enough between sessions. Poor guy tuckered himself out! That's a good weekend.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
He jizzed so much his body could only jizz white bloodcells eventually leaving him open for infection

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I had a friend that insisted the best sex he ever had was with his girlfriend, in the woods on a blanket while she had the flu.

He said it was oddly warm.
I can confirm this. The first night I told my wife (then girlfriend) that I loved her, she had a fever and it was like, as they said in the movie, warm apple pie, right out of the oven.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I wonder if your friend knows what the flu is Noodle. Bitches ain't going hiking for sex while they have the flu. That shit is completely debilitating.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
She probably had a cold.

EDIT: Worst 10,000th post ever.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

EDIT: Worst 10,000th post ever.
rrr_img_87201.jpg

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Haha maybe. It was like 6-7 times in 2 days and I started to get sick the day she was leaving. I was sore after that shit.