Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was married for 9 years, that does not matter at all to me. But man that is a good observation that I didn't even think about. Thanks.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Period is probably the most likely candidate. Either that or she's just trying to give herself an "out" if she decides she doesn't like you/isn't DTF. With the same action, she also gives herself an out if shedoesdecide to fuck you, because now she can rationalize it in her mind that she isn't at fault for slutty behavior (I don't necessarily think it's slutty, but women get that shit pounded into their heads that it is). "Well, I didn't really feel up to going in the first place, but he insisted!".

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Period is probably the most likely candidate. Either that or she's just trying to give herself an "out" if she decides she doesn't like you/isn't DTF. With the same action, she also gives herself an out if shedoesdecide to fuck you, because now she can rationalize it in her mind that she isn't at fault for slutty behavior (I don't necessarily think it's slutty, but women get that shit pounded into their heads that it is). "Well, I didn't really feel up to going in the first place, but he insisted!".
Nah man. You need to stop reading redpill shit, it's rotting your brain.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's redpill shit? Ok, I'll leave you to it then, ladykiller. Let me know when you're done crying over your divorce.
Kirun_sl said:
With the same action, she also gives herself an out if she does decide to fuck you, because now she can rationalize it in her mind that she isn't at fault for slutty behavior
Yes. This is.

Thanks dawg, Ill let you know how many plates I be spinnin soon, pfft women are so dumb totes mcgotes!

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Can't go to the gym today or tomorrow. Fuck. Panic mode setting in.

If I die this weekend, please give my tuconets to Bisi and please can someone take over posting for me in the NFL thread. It's really easy to do, just be a depressed Dolphins fan and save everyone in the thread by calling Azeth out on his bullshit to the point where he just stops responding.
I've already got the depressed Dolphins fan part down pat. I'll work on my witty responses in case you're murdered.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
What Kirun said is not redpill at all. It's the sad truth. Female sexuality has been treated as an abhorrent sin for a long time Sutekh. That's literally why the term "slut" exists. You're fooling yourself if you think otherwise.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
What Kirun said is not redpill at all. It's the sad truth. Female sexuality has been treated as an abhorrent sin for a long time Sutekh. That's literally why the term "slut" exists. You're fooling yourself if you think otherwise.
Sorry I wasn't with a 50 year old woman this weekend. That thought doesn't exist anymore.

I survived and it was fun.