Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
What the hell. How did I miss out on the man that can cook?
It's an odd generation in this regard. Lots of guys who know their way around the kitchen and lots of women who can't cook.

Probably has something to do with girls being told that traditionally women chores are now demeaning and guys not settling untils their 30s push them to learn to fix a decent meal on their own.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
guys not settling untils their 30s push them to learn to fix a decent meal on their own.
I know this is what got me to learn to cook. By about age 25 I just reached a point where I couldn't eat any more fucking hot dogs. That and Alton Brown led to my badass cooking skills.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Confirmed can't cook for shit.
Making a sandwich is not cooking and if you think it is you can't cook for shit. If the extant of your culinary know-how is layering toppings between two pieces of bread and you are proud of this accomplishment and you brag of your sandwich making expertise to all who would listen, you are a child playing at being a man.

The Master

Bronze Squire
When I moved in with my first serious girlfriend, neither of us could really cook, but we both liked food. So we made a deal: one of us will learn to cook, but the other one has to do all the dishes. We were both working at the time but she also had school, so I ended up being the one to learn to cook. So glad it worked out that way, I've yet to meet a girl who doesn't love my food.

Also while making a sandwich is not technically cooking, there are better and worse ways to make sandwiches and better and worse sandwiches. Some of the classic sandwiches are fucking amazing.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Making a sandwich is not cooking and if you think it is you can't cook for shit. If the extant of your culinary know-how is layering toppings between two pieces of bread and you are proud of this accomplishment and you brag of your sandwich making expertise to all who would listen, you are a child playing at being a man.
Knock it off, good Lord. If you like your sammichs with too much mustard that's fine but don't start an argument over it here.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Get your ass in the kitchen and make me a sandwich you little bitch. I'll talk about whatever I want here until Onoes writes a new chapter.
You can talk about whatever you want but as soon as it degrades into an argument about stupid crap you can take it out of the grown up forum or I can put you in the shaw. It's up to you.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
A bunch of loser talking about how they think they can cook because they once watched an episode of Good Eats isn't stupid crap?

iannis

Musty Nester
I finally found a cooking show that I actually enjoy.

The Great British Bake Off.

That shit is tight. They have interesting recipes and no one is all Gordon Ramsey Turbo Asshole to each other. I don't get that about those shows. Lets watch this guy be a complete douchebag for 45 minutes! GOOD TIMES! Uhh, no. He's a douchebag that slaps his name on some pots made in China and sells them to you.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Heh I actually am enjoying Master Chef Junior. Gordon is a dick on his other shows but he's really a good guy to the kids.

The downside is that when kids are kicked off they always cry.