Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, the bald guy is also the biggest dick on the normal Master Chef.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
My wife and I watch masterchef together. Joe Bastianich makes the show with the goofy judgemental looks he gives people whether they fuck up or not.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Onoes disappeared? I may have to type up a story just to keep you guys entertained.

Also, I didn't learn to cook until my mom moved to Florida back in October. Not saying I'm a fucking culinary master, but basically once she left I was forced to fend for myself because eating out every god damn day isn't a possibility when you're making shit money, going to graduate school, and dealing with a mortgage and expenses your mommy (miss you <3) used to pay for. The only positive is I'm fully in control of my diet and have seen pretty spectacular gains from knowing exactly what I'm putting into my body and being able to control my macros/calories.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
On my 20th birthday I celebrated with liquor. On my 30th birthday I celebrated with drugs. On my 40th birthday I'll celebrate with food.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I finally found a cooking show that I actually enjoy.

The Great British Bake Off.

That shit is tight. They have interesting recipes and no one is all Gordon Ramsey Turbo Asshole to each other. I don't get that about those shows. Lets watch this guy be a complete douchebag for 45 minutes! GOOD TIMES! Uhh, no. He's a douchebag that slaps his name on some pots made in China and sells them to you.
Heh I actually am enjoying Master Chef Junior. Gordon is a dick on his other shows but he's really a good guy to the kids.

The downside is that when kids are kicked off they always cry.
Yeah, the bald guy is also the biggest dick on the normal Master Chef.
If you guys like Master Chef, do yourselves a favor and download the Australian version. It's infinitely better than the US or UK one.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Making a sandwich is not cooking and if you think it is you can't cook for shit. If the extant of your culinary know-how is layering toppings between two pieces of bread and you are proud of this accomplishment and you brag of your sandwich making expertise to all who would listen, you are a child playing at being a man.
Confirmed SJW

Sandwich Justice Warrior

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If you guys like Master Chef, do yourselves a favor and download the Australian version. It's infinitely better than the US or UK one.
I actually hate Master Chef, but I really enjoy Master Chef Junior. I mostly sit in awe as a 9 year old cooks with more finesse and understanding than my 31 year old self

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'll have to give it a shot. I can only take so much Master Chef in a year though. The editing is so shitty and prolonged. I consider the entire time between the discussion of the food and the start of the preparation of the next meal wasted time, and that comprises of half the show.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Girl and I were talking last night, she said she wishes I were there for her to make me dinner. I told her I would be nice if I lived there then we could hang out every night and she could cook me dinner anytime. She responded something like "It would be nice if that would actually happen instead of talking about it so much". So I went deeper into knowing she'd get scared of my reply just to see her reaction, I told her that I can tell my landlord this weekend that I'm moving, because I have to give him a month advance notice and start searching for a place there. She said she was scared shitless by the idea, which I knew was going to be the response. This started talks about how she's afraid she "can't give me what I want", which she said when we started talking. I told her I don't really WANT anything other than just to spend time with her, I don't need her to be my girlfriend or have her tell me she loves me, etc. If there's even a 1% chance that the relationship advances further beyond where we're at, it's well worth the time spent.

Strange situation boys. Going to be 27 at the end of February and I have no interest in getting married, owning a house, having kids, etc. Feels weird.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Girl and I were talking last night, she said she wishes I were there for her to make me dinner. I told her I would be nice if I lived there then we could hang out every night and she could cook me dinner anytime. She responded something like "It would be nice if that would actually happen instead of talking about it so much". So I went deeper into knowing she'd get scared of my reply just to see her reaction, I told her that I can tell my landlord this weekend that I'm moving, because I have to give him a month advance notice and start searching for a place there. She said she was scared shitless by the idea, which I knew was going to be the response. This started talks about how she's afraid she "can't give me what I want", which she said when we started talking. I told her I don't really WANT anything other than just to spend time with her, I don't need her to be my girlfriend or have her tell me she loves me, etc. If there's even a 1% chance that the relationship advances further beyond where we're at, it's well worth the time spent.

Strange situation boys. Going to be 27 at the end of February and I have no interest in getting married, owning a house, having kids, etc. Feels weird.
Never do any of those things until you are like....early 30s. Well maybe use your excellent credit to buy a house or some land for an investment purposes. You can always sell it later!

Plus it sounds like she is still a child. Immature gonna Immature.