Marriage and the Power of Divorce

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
The biggest was the lack of sex, because after each rage session she'd have, I wouldn't want to touch her for weeks. So the problem became self-reinforcing after awhile. She'd rage, spew nasty personal level shit that would make me feel like a half man, not only because what she said, but because I felt like a pussy due to the fact that a right hook wasn't an option to shut her up. So, I wouldn't want to fuck her for a week or two, which drove her crazier/meaner because she kept thinking I was cheating, even though I would tell her "no, I just don't feel like fucking someone that insults me". Every time we'd get back to a state of normalcy, she'd eventually get drunk again and start the cycle anew..
I think you are going out with one of my exes, does her name start with a "C"?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
hqdefault.jpg

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
What's worse, is that she feels that everything she says while drunk and crazy shouldn't be held against her. She feels that "since it really isn't her, but the alcohol" I should simply forgive everything she says. Doubly mystifying is how after emerging from her drunk black hole, she'd act like the previous three hours of rage never even existed, do a total 180, and want make-up sex. Then she'd get angry and ragey again when I'd say "you were just wishing I would die slowly of AIDS about an hour ago, I'm not in the mood to fuck". The whole pattern of behavior just fucking boggles my mind.
That's the weird thing about Dallas and Texas women in general...we have a really high hot girl/capita ratio (as long as you avoid Wal Mart), but everyone follows the church of party-Jesus. Everywhere you go is fucking Jesus crosses...on the buildings, around their neck, on their jeans, on their latest clit piercing. But at the same time everyone loves to get hammered as shit and make bad decisions. I think it's because their religion hammers into their head that all is forgiven, every time, no matter what, So Help Me God.... and they turn into a bunch of "I'm sorry" the next morning drunks. And they really are sorry the next morning, which is why it's so hard to cut loose from them.

(Even if your girl/guy is non-religious, the prevailing culture still rubs off on them.)

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
If you guys didn't pick up the troll scent pages back then I'm sorry for you.
Kinda obvious pages ago, having said that the idea behind this thread is a no troll zone so what do you expect? Weve seen people do worse.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Making up somewhat boring and believable stories in a serious thread?

Like I said before, if you're going to troll at least make it entertaining. This was a sloppy shit of a troll job. I'll let you leave in peace but if you step in this town again you're getting hunged!

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Agreed, Sutekh needs a thread/section ban for trolling in this section.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Bunch of whiners.

Etoille trolls the pregnancy/parent threads all the time and has a fucking rainbow title for zero reason and you guys aren't bitching because she has tits. Sutekh has a little fun and it's immediately an RRP/ban.

I don't want him banned, but who the fuck even reads what etoille posts? That's like saying you want general Antony or b mizzle banned for their posts in the political threads. Getting offended by carpet chewers on a certain topic doesn't really happen.