Marriage and the Power of Divorce

khalid

Unelected Mod
All women are the same. Why would Dumar need more than that one relationship to figure it all out? If you guys didn't have so much ego invested in the silly belief that all women aren't virtual clones of each other, you would see that.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
All women are the same. Why would Dumar need more than that one relationship to figure it all out? If you guys didn't have so much ego invested in the silly belief that all women aren't virtual clones of each other, you would see that.
He asked for my longest, not how many. And all womenare women, not special unique snowflakes; they base their relationship decisions on their lizard hindbrain, like this guy's girl just did.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
You are real fucking retarded, sir. I took a class on computers and usability once, let me go lecture Gates about this halfass shit he calls an "operating system".

You are literally reading about experience rather than having it, and then lecturing to the people having those experiences based on the shit you read. You are why some Americans roll their eyes at educated people and opinions, so full of shit you can't even see it.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
To me, Dumar, a 2.5 relationship doesn't even begin to bump into "long term relationship" territory.

7 years might be what I'd qualify as the lower end of a "long term relationship".

Just sayin'. Perspective is a mighty powerful thing.

Hell 2.5 years in, you're just starting to get tired of the pussy.

Wait till its all stretched out from having a couple kids and they're fucking screaming at you all day and never happy and coming home from class with a note that says they kicked a retarded girl in the head at recess today and shit.

Sitting around fucking, probably high or drunk most of the time, during the late teen/early college years is just kid's play at this point.

My wife's got complaints and vendettas against me she can bring up in any argument or debate that are older than your longest relationship, know what I mean?

"Remember that time, in 2004, when you told me those pants made my ass look fat?"

"Yes dear"

Dumar_sl

shitlord
You are literally reading about experience rather than having it, and then lecturing to the people having those experiences based on the shit you read. You are why some Americans roll their eyes at educated people and opinions, so full of shit you can't even see it.
Huh? Where did you get I don't have experience? I have so much to the point where I just see it as mechanical, arranging atoms or something.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
To me, Dumar, a 2.5 relationship doesn't even begin to bump into "long term relationship" territory.

7 years might be what I'd qualify as the lower end of a "long term relationship".

Just sayin'. Perspective is a mighty powerful thing.

Hell 2.5 years in, you're just starting to get tired of the pussy.

Wait till its all stretched out from having a couple kids and they're fucking screaming at you all day and never happy and coming home from class with a note that says they kicked a retarded girl in the head at recess today and shit.

Sitting around fucking, probably high or drunk most of the time, during the late teen/early college years is just kid's play at this point.

My wife's got complaints and vendettas against me she can bring up in any argument or debate that are older than your longest relationship, know what I mean?

"Remember that time, in 2004, when you told me those pants made my ass look fat?"

"Yes dear"
We must be coming from different planets if you don't consider 2.5 a LTR, then yeah. 7 years in this modern dating market is pretty unfathomable.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Huh? Where did you get I don't have experience? I have so much to the point where I just see it as mechanical, arranging atoms or something.
You said yourself you don't. When asked about long term relationships you busted out 2.5 years in college. You don't have experience and you substitute the experience of others. You know, shit you read online. Same thing you do with politics or whatever. You are an empty shell, bro. I feel sorry for you. Good luck spinning those plates, though. Thanks for giving all of us your keen insight into human behavior and interactions.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
You said yourself you don't. When asked about long term relationships you busted out 2.5 years in college. You don't have experience and you substitute the experience of others. You know, shit you read online. Same thing you do with politics or whatever. You are an empty shell, bro. I feel sorry for you. Good luck spinning those plates, though. Thanks for giving all of us your keen insight into human behavior and interactions.
NAk6C.gif

Dumar_sl

shitlord
I've had a bazillion relationships. I've dated every type of woman imaginable. I've done one-night stands, 2.5, a year, half year, a few months, spun plates, over and over. There was a point where I had an OKC date with a new woman every day of the week. I've went out with upwards of over 250 girls probably. I'm not saying I slept with all of them - that isn't my point. My point is you can distill their behavior down to the same things, and that distillation is useful. It's mechanical, and we can understand it.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Wow, if only we could all live like Dumar. Treating human interaction and romantic relationships as rote, mechanical routine to be manipulated for personal gain. Truly the path to lasting happiness and fulfillment.

khalid

Unelected Mod
It is kind of sad how narrow a slice of women Dumar extrapolates to all others. He thinks the narrow slice of woman that respond to him on OKC are all that are out there.

You have women dating right now who are military, ex-military, high-school dropouts, PhDs, engineers, scientists, ex-housewives, artists, camwhores, actresses, librarians, etc. Like men, women come in an almost endless variety. To think they all remotely react in the same way in relationships (or at least, less varied than men) makes you a sad individual.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
It is kind of sad how narrow a slice of women Dumar extrapolates to all others. He thinks the narrow slice of woman that respond to him on OKC are all that are out there.

You have women dating right now who are military, ex-military, high-school dropouts, PhDs, engineers, scientists, ex-housewives, artists, camwhores, actresses, librarians, etc. Like men, women come in an almost endless variety. To think they all remotely react in the same way in relationships (or at least, less varied than men) makes you a sad individual.
But they'restill all women- that is, the same structure in their noggin. All of these women are still hypergamous, and they respond to the same types of behavior in men. And I never said men were any different or more unique, special, whatever.

I'll bow out as people seem to take offense to their ego-invested worldviews being threatened, and this thread isn't about me. TJT, if you want her long-term (which you shouldn't), do what I said and stop fucking up by asking her questions. You should want her as a fuckbuddy, and what I said will give you the choice of either.

Goodday gents!

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I've had a bazillion relationships. I've dated every type of woman imaginable. I've done one-night stands, 2.5, a year, half year, a few months, spun plates, over and over. There was a point where I had an OKC date with a new woman every day of the week. I've went out with upwards of over 250 girls probably. I'm not saying I slept with all of them - that isn't my point. My point is you can distill their behavior down to the same things, and that distillation is useful. It's mechanical, and we can understand it.

What the fuck would you know about TJT's girl based on your Tinder conquests? Or any woman? Do you even know anything about those women you dated other than what their profile said and the line of first-date-shit they gave you? I don't care if you slept with them, you have gotten the impression that I am impressed by that or something. So what if you fucked a bunch of women? Anyone with the internet and low enough standards could do that. So you had a few relationshps that lasted a couple of months, plus the storied romance of your college years, and you are in here telling motherfuckers who have DECADES of relationship experience wut do. And not based on the unfathomable depths of your POF/OKC/Tinder hookups, you are just parroting some dumb online trend.

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, your thought is the only one that made even an ounce of sense to me here. So I asked about it while I was settling the lease shit and here we are, "our relationship was an 8/10 and I want a 10/10." She said that exact fucking line. But for some reason the idea doesn't cross her mind that she isn't looking beyond her nose at the positives of this one guy and overlooking all flaws while looking at my flaws and outright ignoring every positive we had.

Beer will be had today. It's like the "always other options" concept of the 21st century dating game is some real shit. Albeit stupid fucking shit. Something tells me that a few of you are right and I will be called up again here in a month or two.
Jesus dude. If you're still missing her after she said THAT shit to you you shouldn't. That right there is straight up cruelty. And ultimately the joke is on her. Your value is doing nothing but going up. Hers is going down every year.

She's basically got until she's 30 to find that magical 10/10 she reminds you that you ain't. And yeah, she will boomerang back to you probably once.

That shit honestly sounds like personality disorder levels of abusive. You'll find better man. Unless you just like 'em mean.

iannis

Musty Nester
I'd go below 7 though. Around 5ish years you're in LTR territory. There isn't much you're gonna learn / do / rehash in those next 2 that you haven't already learnt/doned/hasht. And man, if you're 5 years in and you're still on the fence about it. I don't even know.

I gotta admit though that I have no doubts whatsoever that kids. change. everything.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I don't see how you can not miss someone you spent 4 years with. I don't know how to be that much of a robot. But we only remember the good times in the end, don't we? Found a place near my work that'll do just fine, move in date is in 2.5 weeks. Thankfully most of the furniture is shit I bought. She can camp out in the apartment without a bed, sofa, coffee table and everything else until she decides to buy it. Going to cycle in the rain for a solid 30 miles then drink some beer and whiskey.

Funny story about that. For work she's a tax consultant to affluent middle class people (people who have 250k - 1.5M in assets) but is generally poor at personal budgeting.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Dumar this sounds an awful lot like your redpill bullshit.....which you've been warned about. I'd suggesting finding a different topic to discuss.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Dumar this sounds an awful lot like your redpill bullshit.....which you've been warned about. I'd suggesting finding a different topic to discuss.
Sorry, but go fuck yourself calling me out like that. All I did was give advice - others were the ones mentioning RP.