Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Compare it to this though:

O73PRWC.jpg

Yeah, I can see where he says she looks like a clown. Yeah, we all want to fuck her, but that shit's obnoxious.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'd destroy Nicki Minaj and she looks like a clown too.

Honk her stupid red nose while I'm boning her too.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd destroy Nicki Minaj and she looks like a clown too.

Honk her stupid red nose while I'm boning her too.
Ok, well I'd fuck Miley Cyrus raw, but that doesn't mean I want to listen to her music in my day to day life. That "but I'd FUCK her!!!" argument has always seemed so lame to me. We're dudes, we'd all fuck these trampy celebs in theory, most of us would settle for much less at any given moment. That's not the point. He used her as an example of overdone makeup, and its pretty legit.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've got standards, I don't just go around boning any chick that will take the D. He specifically used her as an example of someone who was VERY UNATTRACTIVE. The overdone makeup I can see.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
From famm's picture, what would you rate Katy Perry? Maybe "very" was too much but not "unattractive". That picture has no appeal to me.

Also, just to be clear, when people are asking me for a single photo of a beautiful woman without makeup, that means you think no such woman exists? I just want to make sure that's what you actually think.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Based on? Seems like you could say this about any picture with no way to prove it one way or the other.
Based on how faces work? It's pretty damn clear to tell that she's got some shit on her cheeks and her lips.

Ok I see what the problem is here. You guys don't actually know what women look like without makeup on.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Only have a tablet now so links will have to suffice: do you guys think the first or second looks better?

http://www.billboard.com/files/style...lboard-650.jpg

http://hbz.h-cdn.co/assets/15/11/640...wift-insta.jpg

Obviously she could be using makeup in the first even though this was from the no makeup hashtag but there's clearly a different level. It's hard to trust any claim of no makeup, especially with celebs. I'm just curious about the tastes of this board.
To be fair as well, I'm sure that first pic is a result of the fact that she's going to be on camera, which requires a different type/level of makeup work I'd assume.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Katy Perry has acne problems and is photographed in "stage" makeup a ton. So I forgive her.

Now stop talking about makeup sissies.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
It's cool, man. You have a "homely" fetish. I'm into way weirder shit.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Whelp girl canceled date, said she came down with something.

Must have been a bad case of fuckyouitis.