Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Binkles_sl

shitlord
Whites in 2012 made up 48% of Minneapolis population.
Wouldn't have guessed 48%. In the Uptown or Surdyk's area, much of that diversity disappears. In South Minneapolis, the area is slowly gentrifying and the poor/minorities are visibly being pushed into the suburbs.

On topic: if you're having that many difficulties with your significant other before the marriage, you could always try relationship counseling. Then again, any relationship counselor would warn you that the relationship could dissolve during the course of therapy. If it were me, I'd rather have the relationship dissolve before becoming enmeshed with someone else.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Lol, Minneapolis was apparently 92.8% white in 1970.
Rofl, that's awesome. Shows how quickly things can change though.

Anyways, sorry for the derail.
frown.png
Back to how Noodles future wife is a bitch.
wink.png

frown.png

wink.png

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
All I got from this thread is that Grumpus is a deeply angry individual that can't even drive his sister around when she needs help.

It's all about him and this is why he will never feel comfortable being married.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Just want to make a few points:

1) Noodleface, don't do it. Really. Don't. It is going to get worse before it gets better, if it does get better at all. The first couple of years of marriage are often very tough and if she is already losing respect and affection for you, you are fucked.

2) However, if she is really a freak, it might be worth it to try. If you want to post nudes, we can help you evaluate this.

3) lindz, you are a hairy fat man in a squire's costume until I see time stamped RR marriage thread tits and preferably a panty shot of the mouse, just to be sure. Sorry. Thems the rules.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
3) lindz, you are a hairy fat man in a squire's costume until I see time stamped RR marriage thread tits and preferably a panty shot of the mouse, just to be sure. Sorry. Thems the rules.
Know what else is the rules? Knowing things before you post about them. She's already posted pics that have been time stamped in another thread as well as a few other shots. Her husband is also a member here.

If you want to see them, go search them out.

Saw last post in marriage thread was Vimesah...disappointed
frown.png
Haha, sorry man.

I'll just reiterate what others have told you Noodle. If you guys can't deal and be happy at this point in your relationship then it doesn't get better. Divorce and the process involving it sucks, especially if you eventually have kids together. Either work out your problems now or just call it off before you guys have too many ties to each other for a clean split to happen. Trust me, it sucks just letting things drag out.

frown.png

frown.png

Jait

Molten Core Raider
All I got from this thread is that Grumpus is a deeply angry individual that can't even drive his sister around when she needs help.

It's all about him and this is why he will never feel comfortable being married.
I don't know about Grumpus, didn't bother reading all the sob shit, but being married means both parties eat a lot of shit from the other. Just the nature of being Human.

The sum of the parts is always greater than the whole. Yet people grow up and think getting married is about replacing your mom, or creating mythical synergy. In reality, it's actually about sacrifice.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
We also sport the nations largest concentration of Somalians and Hmongs in the nation.

And yes there are a lot whites in the burbs, but Minneapolis sports a range of minorities that I would hazard a guess is much broader then many cities of its size nation wide. Pretending like Blacks are the only minority is silly for one but Whites in 2012 made up 48% of Minneapolis population. It's far from the great "white" north that is being spouted in the ignorant post by K13R up above.
Even the suburbs aren't strictly whitebread now. First ring south suburbs are heavily minority. My daughter went to the northernmost school in the district, and it was very very diverse. The schools a city south, and further south are all still predominantly white. North Saint Paul has had a major cultural shift too. It's definitely not just an inner city phenomenon, there's a metric fuckload of somalians/hispanics/hmong everywhere now.

I think he's confusing MN with North Dakota or something. Anything along the I-35 corridor has seen an immense growth in the Hispanic population as of late. Really makes me regret skipping Spanish in high school, because it sure the fuck did not look like this in the 90's.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Know what else is the rules? Knowing things before you post about them. She's already posted pics that have been time stamped in another thread as well as a few other shots. Her husband is also a member here.

If you want to see them, go search them out.
Lighten up big boy. Maybe you missed irony. I'll try to make more clear for you next time.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Good lord did everyone here grow a vagina? Do I need to put smilies in every post now so people dont get all offended?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The first year of marriage was more stressful than before we were married or the subsequent years. We fought a lot more as we adjusted to living together, adjusting our daily routines and needs. But it got easier. And before marriage... that was the honeymoon stage. We were so madly in love and everything was exciting.
Our first year wasn't bad. Years 6-7 though? Those were fucking brutal.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Even the suburbs aren't strictly whitebread now. First ring south suburbs are heavily minority. My daughter went to the northernmost school in the district, and it was very very diverse. The schools a city south, and further south are all still predominantly white. North Saint Paul has had a major cultural shift too. It's definitely not just an inner city phenomenon, there's a metric fuckload of somalians/hispanics/hmong everywhere now.

I think he's confusing MN with North Dakota or something. Anything along the I-35 corridor has seen an immense growth in the Hispanic population as of late. Really makes me regret skipping Spanish in high school, because it sure the fuck did not look like this in the 90's.
I thought as much, I know you're over near Apple Vally (I think) and I didn't know what its like over there, but on the St. Louis Park side (where I live) it's just how you described.

K13R

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Lol, Minneapolis was apparently 92.8% white in 1970.
According to us census bureau 63.8 of city was still erm white as of 2010. Havent seen this 48. Number as I did a google search for it. While baltimore which is an extreme case is only 31% white and over 63% black and b more got twice the pop. You can call me lot of things but arguing the fact that minneapolis is some hot bed of ethic diveristy is a bit of a reach. Thats about 3 times this tarrent has said something insulting Im willing to keep it moving but I am not going to let some white bread fucking honky who post here between picking his fucking nose and beating his little white dick. Tell me minneapolis is diverse hotbed and call me ignorant for thinking otherwise.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I don't know about Grumpus, didn't bother reading all the sob shit, but being married means both parties eat a lot of shit from the other. Just the nature of being Human.

The sum of the parts is always greater than the whole. Yet people grow up and think getting married is about replacing your mom, or creating mythical synergy. In reality, it's actually about sacrifice.
Been doing the marriage thing for 13 years. He is just bitter about women it seems like.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
According to us census bureau 63.8 of city was still erm white as of 2010. Havent seen this 48. Number as I did a google search for it. While baltimore which is an extreme case is only 31% white and over 63% black and b more got twice the pop. You can call me lot of things but arguing the fact that minneapolis is some hot bed of ethic diveristy is a bit of a reach. Thats about 3 times this tarrent has said something insulting Im willing to keep it moving but I am not going to let some white bread fucking honky who post here between picking his fucking nose and beating his little white dick. Tell me minneapolis is diverse hotbed and call me ignorant for thinking otherwise.
Just stop dude.