Marriage and the Power of Divorce

iannis

Musty Nester
THREESOME!!!!!

Marriage isn't a sprint, it's a marathon. You've got to keep it interesting!

Go forth and fornicate, young man. Kinkily.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
You guys don't wear wedding rings?

Anyway, "I'm married" with men in your situation comes out less as "This can't continue, I'm married" and more usually as "I don't know what to do, I feel this incredible connection with you but I'm married. I love my wife but I have feelings for you too".

So come on, let's hear the whole story.
I dont wear jewelry so no ring. We were just sharing stories and I decided to sneak the marriage thing into it. So i told her about my second date with a girl who fell asleep on the date (my wife actually did do this) and when she was like "Wtf what happend" I just dropped the "i married her" thing. Then she started asking me about how thats going. Fucking dumb founded.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I dont wear jewelry so no ring. We were just sharing stories and I decided to sneak the marriage thing into it. So i told her about my second date with a girl who fell asleep on the date (my wife actually did do this) and when she was like "Wtf what happend" I just dropped the "i married her" thing. Then she started asking me about how thats going. Fucking dumb founded.
She doesn't exactly have to be clairvoyant to know something must be up. I doubt you're good at hiding your flirtations and playfulness considering you're sitting here telling us how much this girl lights your fire.

Don't act holier than thou man, you're entertaining it too. She ain't the devil in a red dress, don't justify it to yourself that way. She's prodding because you've invited it.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
She doesn't exactly have to be clairvoyant to know something must be up. I doubt you're good at hiding your flirtations and playfulness considering you're sitting here telling us how much this girl lights your fire.

Don't act holier than thou man, you're entertaining it too. She ain't the devil in a red dress, don't justify it to yourself that way. She's
I am sure I am obvious. I guess i was hoping for a different reaction from her. A negative one.

Khane

I meant what did you tell her? Like, "pretty good" or some shit?
"Best cocksucker on the planet. The sex is fucking explosive. Mind altering drugs levels of out of this world"

"I want to see her boobs"

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah bro I'm happy for you and your three way with two goddesses and everything, I just can't get past the "known each other for months and she just found out I'm married" thing, or was it not that long? You made it seem like you've known her for a while.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Yeah bro I'm happy for you and your three way with two goddesses and everything, I just can't get past the "known each other for months and she just found out I'm married" thing, or was it not that long? You made it seem like you've known her for a while.
Yeah this doesn't add up at all. Must have been actively filtering any mention of his wife out of conversation.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Since spring and then didnt talk or see each other almost all the summer. Just a rare email here and there. And I never brought up the marriage.

Khane

Since spring and then didnt talk or see each other almost all the summer. Just a rare email here and there. And I never brought up the marriage.
You did say that she knew you were involved with someone though. Why does it matter whether she thinks it's a girlfriend or a wife you'd be cheating on with her?

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
You did say that she knew you were involved with someone though. Why does it matter whether she thinks it's a girlfriend or a wife you'd be cheating on with her?
I have no idea. I just wanted an easy way out.

Khane

I have no idea. I just wanted an easy way out.
You already have an easy way out. Stop talking to her.

What you really want is for her to stop talking to you because you know you can't control yourself. At this point we all know what's gonna happen. Even you know it. You're gonna fuck this girl.

Your wasting time with the play by play on RR. Might as well get it over with while your wife is out of town.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
My take: do what you want but don't be a pussy about it. If you want to bail on the wife come to that conclusion and tell her you are separating then do what you want with the 26 year old.

Why do you need to be all secretive? Either you love your wife more than achanceto screw a girl you met whoalsohas to decide to forsake her relationship, or you don't and proceed on plan B.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Consider also that you said "if I fuck this girl my marriage is already done" full stop. Do you think this girl will feel that if she fucks you her relationship is done? Or comfortable that you would be ending your marriage? Bro, it's either 3-way or stop talking to her. You know the right thing to do, you're just not doing it.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Consider also that you said "if I fuck this girl my marriage is already done" full stop. Do you think this girl will feel that if she fucks you her relationship is done? Or comfortable that you would be ending your marriage? Bro, it's either 3-way or stop talking to her. You know the right thing to do, you're just not doing it.
So 3 way then?

You Palum and Khane are right in that I am being a bitch.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So 3 way then?

You Palum and Khane are right in that I am being a bitch.
I don't know how many women you dated before getting married but if I had a dollar for every chick who seemed 'interested' and then flaked (or vice versa) before turning into an LTR of any type that I'd care about then I'd have enough dollars for at least a nice shopping spree at Target.