Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
No, I've omitted it before and not volunteered it unless they ask, but have never straight up verbally lied. Dates are already expensive and a total waste 70% of the time, so no need to make those odds even worse. I already know height is really important to most women so I don't see the point. I would just end up blowing $50 on drinks and wasting two hours of my time on some chick that never plans on calling me back. I guess what irks me most is how flippant and hypocritical women are about it. They get to lay down their physical qualifications and its totally normal and ok, but if a guy does it he's a pig.
I'm between 5' 10" and 6' 1", depending on how good a look the clerk gets. I would definitely list myself at 6' on a dating site, because fuck those shallow cunts. Literally. I'd be on the site to fuck those shallow cunts and shallow cunts are prone a 6' cutoff.

If I tell them I'm 5' 11" right after blowing a load on their face, is that legally rape?

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Eh, the other way to look at it is if dates are already such a waste of time, what's it really going to hurt if you experiment with lying about your height to get a couple? FOR SCIENCE!
Well, I should have clarified that they are a waste of time mostly because a) she shows up and she's fatter/older than her pics (most common), b) I don't like her, c) I like her but she isn't interested. The remaining 30% results in either a short fling or possibly a relationship. So lying about my height would just makes the existing 70/30 ratio even worse.

I will tell you though that increasing my height from 5'8" to 6' on Match.com as an experiment probably quadrupled my daily amount of winks/emails though.. Interesting enough, putting 5'8" then upping my income definitely had an increasing effect, but putting 6' AND a large income basically overloaded my inbox.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Who cares about boobs, you should ask for the inner dimensions of her pussy.

I mean that both for the measurement and also meta physical (both physical and etheric) dimensions.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
but putting 6' AND a large income basically overloaded my inbox.
rrr_img_109807.jpg

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Well, I should have clarified that they are a waste of time mostly because a) she shows up and she's fatter/older than her pics (most common), b) I don't like her, c) I like her but she isn't interested. The remaining 30% results in either a short fling or possibly a relationship. So lying about my height would just makes the existing 70/30 ratio even worse.

I will tell you though that increasing my height from 5'8" to 6' on Match.com as an experiment probably quadrupled my daily amount of winks/emails though.. Interesting enough, putting 5'8" then upping my income definitely had an increasing effect, but putting 6' AND a large income basically overloaded my inbox.
so why are you spending time and money on dating sites if you consider going on dates a waste of time and money?

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
so why are you spending time and money on dating sites if you consider going on dates a waste of time and money?
Because whether it's a setup through friends or via a dating site, ultimately only a small fraction of dates turn into something worthwhile? What other choice is there? You have to sort through the shit to get to the flower-- not much choice unless you have some method/avenue of dating that I don't know about. Even technically hitting on some chick at a bar and striking out is also a waste of time/money..

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Because whether it's a setup through friends or via a dating site, ultimately only a small fraction of dates turn into something worthwhile? What other choice is there? You have to sort through the shit to get to the flower-- not much choice unless you have some method/avenue of dating that I don't know about. Even technically hitting on some chick at a bar and striking out is also a waste of time/money..
Mail order brides, Russian Brides - Rose Brides

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Thanks, if it ever comes to that I'll do Asian with a side order of Dallas titty job. I've dated a few Russians in the past and they're fucking really cold personality wise.
yeah Russians are pretty weird. you basically have to rape them in order to let them know you're interested. it's a cultural thing.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Same reason you are pegging random bar skanks. Dude has to bust a nut every once in a while.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I think the best solution is to invite your study buddy into a threesome with you and your wife. That way you aren't cheating, and you get to explore the vagina.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Something tells me your height isn't the only thing preventing you from having a pro hockey career.

Estimated probability of competing in professional athletics | NCAA.org - The Official Site of the NCAA

Although interestingly hockey has a better % than most of the big sports. Still, that wasn't going to happen, so bitching about it now as if your height is all that held you back is just silly.
I never said it was the only thing holding me back. All I said was, and you can go back and read it, was that I knew early on that a pro hockey career was fairly unlikely (keep in mind, pro hockey is not just the NHL. There are a shitload of leagues in Europe, I'm friends and play beer league with a handful of guys who have played there or still are), my size wasn't helping, and that given my size it made even a college/university career unlikely to be worth pursuing. I can say with certainty that I was never going to play in the NHL. But it wasn't totally unrealistic for me to potentially make my way to Europe or one of the North American minor leagues after a college/university career, had I gone that route. Those odds would have been better if I was 2-3 inches taller. It's just a basic fact of the sport.

You said "it's not like being tall gives me any advantages in anything except perception". I disagreed with that, as height is definitely an attribute in many sports (some it can be a disadvantage, but I don't think many aspire to be jockeys). Are you honestly saying that height isn't a factor for athletes in many sports?

As far as the NCAA info goes, it's pretty useless for hockey. The vast majority of North American hockey players go through the junior system, which doesn't really have an equivalent in the other major North American pro sports.