Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Skip the bloodiest day or two, otherwise no biggie. We ain't squeamish.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Period time grosses me out too much and is usually uncomfortable for me anyway, so I'll try to give extra blowjobs if I'm not feeling too sick but if not l get him off with the hitachi wand with the sleeve attachment or some footjobs. Light days we'll also just throw down my dark towels and it's not too much of an issue.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Nobody else has sex under a waterfall during period time? I guess I'm just way more romantic than ya'll.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I'll give the waterfall thing a shot but not sure how well it'll work in the PNW in February. I think I'll be crossing that line between "romantic" and "psycho" like I've been accused of doing so often in the past...

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Can't believe I'm forgot anal in my list.....it's not a regular option for us as the wife says only when she is drunk and only if I have not smoked weed, odds are when she is drinking I am drunk and high as well.
When I am high I take a long long time....It's different than whiskey dick as well.

So,normally it's bj week, she likes doing it I like it almost as much as intercourse. To you guys destroying towels, why not just fuck in the shower?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Period time grosses me out too much and is usually uncomfortable for me anyway, so I'll try to give extra blowjobs if I'm not feeling too sick but if not l get him off with the hitachi wand with the sleeve attachment or some footjobs. Light days we'll also just throw down my dark towels and it's not too much of an issue.
So we all gonna just pass this post over and pretend we didn't notice the female filling our void? If we don't make eye contact I don't think it'll spook

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
So we all gonna just pass this post over and pretend we didn't notice the female filling our void? If we don't make eye contact I don't think it'll spook
Funny, I didn't sense any fear from her. I think you should still avert your eyes, however, out of deference.

iannis

Musty Nester
I do wonder what happened to her. I wanted to make her my queen and she disappeared into the night. Maybe she was chopped up, put into a suitcase with holes drilled into it, had dumbbells attached and dropped into the atlantic ocean. I just don't know what happened.
I'm keeping her safe in my basement. No need to worry.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Can't believe I'm forgot anal in my list.....it's not a regular option for us as the wife says only when she is drunk and only if I have not smoked weed, odds are when she is drinking I am drunk and high as well.
When I am high I take a long long time....It's different than whiskey dick as well.

So,normally it's bj week, she likes doing it I like it almost as much as intercourse. To you guys destroying towels, why not just fuck in the shower?
Yea mine won't do anal on period time because she only likes a few minutes of it so we usually do it at the end of a regular session if we're going to do it (once every few months maybe? I don't really care about it when the vagina is available). If it was going to be a "full session" of anal it'd be too much. I'm pretty considerate of that because I don't want things up my ass either, so I'll take what she gives on that.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It's from Always Sunny. Or at least, that's where I originally heard it.

Long live Frank.
It wasn't seinfeld? I don't recall if he called her bangmaid, but he definitely had one at one point.

Why thank you.

In other news - I can hear a pair of red foxes screaming right now; I do believe it is breeding season.
redd-foxx-sanford-and-son.jpg

???

You sure that's not the ghost of gravy? I think most of us assumed he looked something like this back when we thought he was black.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
question for you bros. what is your sex life like during that time of the month.

Bj week? Absenence week? Jerk off week? Or all systems go, aka " it don't matter" week?
My wife is always horniest right before/during her period, so we usually do lots of butt stuff and BJs around that time. Bloody dick freaks me out. I had a fucking horrific experience with another chick earlier in my life that traumatized me.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
If that comes up I'm cool with it. After my first period fucking experience I learned that towels are important. The girl is always way more subconscious about it than I am.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Yea mine won't do anal on period time because she only likes a few minutes of it so we usually do it at the end of a regular session if we're going to do it (once every few months maybe? I don't really care about it when the vagina is available). If it was going to be a "full session" of anal it'd be too much. I'm pretty considerate of that because I don't want things up my ass either, so I'll take what she gives on that.
Have you tried? Prostate stimulation is pretty awesome.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Have you tried? Prostate stimulation is pretty awesome.
I haven't tried myself, but I'm not necessarily against it. Maybe I'll have one of the new mods try it out. My girlfriend loves it and often comes more frequently during anal.