Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Why is it that I don't have the patience to wait 15 minutes for In-N-Out but somehow I have the patience to wait weeks for this girl I've been seeing to figure out if she's over her ex yet?
She fits a lot of my ideal criteria, and I'm having a lot of fun right now, so the wait doesn't seem so bad. Dunno.
Okay smart guy, what do you think waiting means?
Uhh, he could be banging her daily for 5 hours and still be waiting to see if she is over her ex. What the fuck is wrong with you.

Especially to the point where you'd haughtily state "He answered that in the first post" while looking down your nose at him and taking a sip of your tea. Fucking douche.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Continue your pissing match, just please don't give krip a hard time over his purity oath.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Never trust a fuckin lalafell
Lalafell master race!

Krip, you haven't answered the question, are you two banging?
Yes.

You just asked a 16 year old for a dick pic. Enjoy prison, Hoss.
Waiting to see if she'll be his girlfriend? Waiting to see if she'll try anal? Waiting for Krip to become legal?
You're on a fuckin roll today lol

Continue your pissing match, just please don't give krip a hard time over his purity oath.
Those were the days!

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
The moment he found a girl willing to break it
Its like all the under 21 year old straight edge kids, once they can drink suddenly the Xs come off and the bud light comes out.

Also, now that you are confirmed getting it, just treat it like a booty call,don't get attached and try to put stuff in her butt.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
How long did your oath last krip?
It's still on! Purity is like a diet, Hoss. You're allowed a "cheat day" two or three times a week!

Also, now that you are confirmed getting it, just treat it like a booty call,don't get attached and try to put stuff in her butt.
Difficult. Emotional attachment is important to me for that. I had a one-night-stand where I was unable to perform up to expectations because I didn't care for the chick at all.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
OK then don't put it in her butt if that's what gets you attached. But definitely pee on her. That's how you tell the difference between booty calls and serious girlfriends.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It's still on! Purity is like a diet, Hoss. You're allowed a "cheat day" two or three times a week!

Difficult. Emotional attachment is important to me for that. I had a one-night-stand where I was unable to perform up to expectations because I didn't care for the chick at all.
Don't do this. I know its hard with your age and background.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lindz

#DDs
What's going on all!?

I was doing some random googling and rerolled came up as a result - memories. <3 Seems like a lot of the same crew in this thread, so how is everyone doing?