Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
How does the subject of no anal even come up? We're you making a checklist of required wife duties for her?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My wife will never try anal, I came to terms with it long ago.

I do wonder if I could get her absolutely shitfaced and try it, but she's never been shitfaced around me in the 8 or so years I've known her.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
My wife will never try anal, I came to terms with it long ago.

I do wonder if I could get her absolutely shitfaced and try it, but she's never been shitfaced around me in the 8 or so years I've known her.
Getting shitfaced can often lead to anal. Lets just hope you're the top.

Arinath

Trakanon Raider
The anal comment was completely her brand of humor - I didn't mention it at ALL. She threw it out as a casual aside and I admit I laughed hard.

The rape thing: That was her, backed into a corner, feeling pissed off herself that I "only cared to speak up on important issues when they concerned my cock." And she was right. She apologized, and I apologized. She normally doesn't have a mean bone in her body.

Basically, I should have spoken up a LOT sooner. I missed out on a ton of pussy.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
As Cad said, anal is more of a in the moment type of action.
Yea that's how I usually breach the butthole. Spur of the moment.

"Ow Ow OWWWW!!!!! What the fuck?!"
"Sooo... not the right moment?"

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Three out of five teachers I've banged in my life haverequestedanal, while the other two moved into doggie form as their opening sex position. If you want anal, there's your target demographic right there.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Last time I provided a serious pounding after 2 orgasms she made the anal call. She was also dirty talking one time and said she loved when we first met and I pushed her face down into the pillow and went anal. I have asked straightforwardly before with poor results.

In conclusion, you have to fuck your way into it, and don't ask.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Last time I provided a serious pounding after 2 orgasms she made the anal call. She was also dirty talking one time and said she loved when we first met and I pushed her face down into the pillow and went anal. I have asked straightforwardly before with poor results.

In conclusion, you have to fuck your way into it, and don't ask.
200.gif

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Last time I provided a serious pounding after 2 orgasms she made the anal call. She was also dirty talking one time and said she loved when we first met and I pushed her face down into the pillow and went anal.
Do you mind if I jerk off to this?

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Then explain to me why I want to fuck 50% of the women I meet from the second I see them.

Some of them are even kinda fat. And I still want to sex them up.

EDIT: Now that I think about it. It might be closer to like 90%.
the percent is proportional to the age of the woman. Almost every single non whale 20 year old is at least sexually attractive now that I am older.

To Arinath,
First see if you can save up some money to see a counselor. She needs to hear from someone else how important sex life is to a man, or any human for that matter.

She is probably stressed out and that has turned her off, men and women react different to stress. Also try doing things that are fun together, find out if she has a hobby. Also what about if she starts exercising and joins a gym, maybe watching younger guys gets her going =). Maybe the extra testosterone helps.