Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
There were some issues with one of the kids, and yes, being involved in her interests more. I know, it sounds incredibly cliche, but I have been a bit of a vacant husband in too many areas. The ironic thing is, a large part of that over the past 18 months was because I wasn't getting laid. Cause and effect.....and a vicious cycle. We talked about that too.

SHE was very upset about a potential divorce, maybe feeling worse about it then I was, which is why she led with that last night. Details: We both make very good money so it wasn't a "I can't survive without him" situation. She just didn't want to split, like me.

She DID say no anal after telling me getting laid regularly would start happening again in the very near future. So I guess you can't have everything.....but then, we hadn't done anal in 10 years so I wasn't expecting it anyway.

Basically, this was as huge communication breakdown and both of us being a bit ass-holish. Believe me, I'm not keeping quiet about major problems anymore.

Good for you for not being a typical douche bag. Being able to admit your own mistakes and reflect on your issues seems like a fairly rare trait at times. Confronting the vacant husband syndrome and communicative constipation can be difficult, you crossed a huge hurdle. Good news is your relationship has a chance thanks to you being honest with yourself and your spouse. I hope it works out for you guys.

/clap

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
How so?

Anal has never done anything for me. No, I have never tried it so I don't know how awesome it could be. Visually and mentally I don't get anything from it.
Not sure looking at it does much for many but there is a surprising amount of pleasure can be unlocked from extra stimulation. You just can't ram a finger in there and hope for the best, Hoss' advice on the topic is pretty straight on though. Most people regardless of equipment are uptight about their ass holes. If you end up there its probably going to be more enjoyable if it is a slow process.

What I do know is that orgasms are kryptonite for woman. I don't care how uptight she is, if you get her cumming like a champ regularly, after awhile of that she'll lose all inhibitions. If she is emotionally fulfilled and enjoying sex I think most woman will gladly give you the benefit of the doubt in bed.

Sometimes ass play is accidental. Gets messy down there and in the heat of the moment you can go from squeezing / tickling an ass cheek to an ass hole pretty fast. licking the bottom part of the vag to a rim. When she arcs her back and is howling in pleasure it doesn't fucking matter what button it is for either party.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Some dudes are all about anal, it was cool to do it just to say I have but at the end of the day, it's far too much to get a girl to douche her ass to not end up with shit on your dick...

That moment after all is said and done and you need to wash that shit off you realize how horrible it all really is.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Some dudes are all about anal, it was cool to do it just to say I have but at the end of the day, it's far too much to get a girl to douche her ass to not end up with shit on your dick...

That moment after all is said and done and you need to wash that shit off you realize how horrible it all really is.
You don't wash it off. She sucks it clean, and then you can't kiss her because she has shit breath. But you don't want her to know that sooooo...

Uncharted 5: Eskimo Kisses

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
We do it once in a while. It takes time, cause when we start, it hurts, but my wife has had an orgasm during anal. That did involve a vibrating dildo and double penetration, though. Special occasion stank. Generally followed with a shower.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Are you basically saying the only reason you're not gay is because you're too much a prude?
Don't know what makes you think a prostrate massage is gay. Pegging isn't even gay. Basically anything involving at least one man and one woman is, by definition, not gay. I'm also not sure what makes you think I don't enjoy having my butthole played with.

The reason I'm not gay is that I chose not to be. But that's a discussion for another thread in a more childish forum.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
We do it once in a while. It takes time, cause when we start, it hurts, but my wife has had an orgasm during anal. That did involve a vibrating dildo and double penetration, though. Special occasion stank. Generally followed with a shower.
Anal done right shouldn't hurt. It does take some time and practice to train a sphincter, but the reward is well worth it. And if you're having trouble convincing the wife, tell her that casual anal is quite the bargaining chip. Can be for her too if she's a sub.

There are very few times where the amount of mess from anal was more than regular sex. As in, a standard sink wash can handle both. I think I shower after sex more often if she's on her period than anal.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
There are lots of non-gay reasons for a dude to be interested in anal-play/pegging. It feels good, power exchange, it turns her on, quid-pro-quo.

The male "g-spot" is up there and you aren't going to ever experience that sort of orgasm w/o sticking something up there. Just because you like anal stimulation doesn't make you suddenly want to make out with a dude.

How come no one accuses girls who like anal of being lesbians?