Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Daelos

Guarding the guardians
Allright. I'm single again.

I hope I will be able to share some good stories soon.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daelos

Guarding the guardians
No way your break up isn't a good story unless she just plain ceased all contact.

Break-up is actually depressingly mundane, compared to the going rate around here. We've been together 4 years. We knew about 12 months ago that things were shaky. In September, we put December as the deadline for either a) figuring shit out or b) going our separate ways. We didn't figure shit out, so here we are. She moves out in 2 weeks, and until then we're doing fairly well. We both care a lot for the other, and will be missing each other. But the time has come to stop throwing good money after bad, and give us both the chance to find someone more right.

Not going to go into too much detail on the reasons why, as most would compromise too much of what I consider as her privacy. But suffice to say: Next time I'm not going to go into a "fixer" role in a relationship, where the girl is carrying a lot of emotional baggage from childhood and early adulthood. Next time I want someone from a stable, loving family.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
My bad, confused you with @Denaut, the guy fucking(yet?) the 30 year old virgin stunner.

I mean, not to say your breakup couldn't have had some good stories too.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
There's nothing more telling about the kind of man I am than the fact that this is one of the best things I've ever seen. And I can't stop singing along.

Merry Christmas fuckers

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There's nothing more telling about the kind of man I am than the fact that this is one of the best things I've ever seen. And I can't stop singing along.

Merry Christmas fuckers

It was funny for sure. And was most shocked at the tits on Mariah hanging out everywhere! Although I'm a little too tired too figure out how that relates to what kind of man you are. :(

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It's pretty obvious. I am every man.

But honestly, that's a really fun mash up

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That's not a mashup. Just people singing over the studio version. Y'know, karaoke.

I recognized about four of the celebs in that video. Excluding the entirety of the Chili Peppers, of course. Top 40 all sounds the same to me.

iannis

Musty Nester
I recognized Mariah Carrey. I didn't even recognize the chilli peppers anymore.

Dude, Flea got old.

Those bolt on's that she's got hanging out... cover your shame, Mariah.