Marriage and the Power of Divorce

iannis

Musty Nester
We went through a phase where we dared each other to rub reeses peanut butter cups on our junk and post the results.

It was something about a dog joke and peanut butter and a deepthroat joke about chocolate. I don't really remember that well.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
It all tastes like bologna and slick cheese if it's from Subway. Subway is where you go when you want fast food with a reduced chance of diarrhea later.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What's the deal with the Reese's and pubes references?
It was some drawing of a Reese's cup with pubes on it and we all signed it for someone. Heaven's Myst maybe? I don't remember. I'm sure someone( @Erronius ) saved it.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
There were several MySpace photos floating around from trexxh several years ago. Dunno what happened to it now.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
There were several MySpace photos floating around from trexxh several years ago. Dunno what happened to it now.

I found one

horse-face-teeth-wallpaper-1.jpg

• 11Like
Reactions: 10 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
I thought she didn't want us to know her real name. I know most people already do, but she raised a fuss about her real name being posted a month or so back and posts got edited.

When you post people's RL name in text, it gets saved into Google search. So when someone googles your name, it will show up in the rankings.

Generally people don't want their name searchable to a location such as this place.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
When you post people's RL name in text, it gets saved into Google search. So when someone googles your name, it will show up in the rankings.

Generally people don't want their name searchable to a location such as this place.

Maybe that's it. But what I recall is that she didn't like the jokes about her name. Now the joke that was told makes sense.