Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I always tell my wife that women have many more non-verbal tools at their disposal to initiate sex. Just take out your titties, wag em around, start sucking on them. You'll get fucked.

Now, regardless of whether I'm right about available tools...my idea implantation has worked exactly 0 times :(

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about your in the zone and suddenly your partner thinks that is a good time to initiate sexy time. Your at the end of a raid, or it's 4th quarter and 5 minutes left to go in a football game, or your team is up by 1 point in an FPS match. I have been around long enough to know the way Adebisi handled the situation is the right way to handle it. I just don't get the psychology of the one putting there partner to the test.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
My wife and I have a system. If I initiate, and she's interested, she gives me a good tug on the dick. If I initiate and she's not interested, she gives me roughly 800 tugs on the dick. This seems to work.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
My hardcore gaming buddy blew his girlfriend of 9 years off like it was nothing. I heard her over the headset say something like "You coming to bed? Come spend time with me" and he replied with "I'm gaming tonight" and that was how the conversation ended

I'm waiting for the day he is single but I guess he set the expectations early or something. They've been together forever just as bf/gf. Living the dream right there.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
My hardcore gaming buddy blew his girlfriend of 9 years off like it was nothing. I heard her over the headset say something like "You coming to bed? Come spend time with me" and he replied with "I'm gaming tonight" and that was how the conversation ended

I'm waiting for the day he is single but I guess he set the expectations early or something. They've been together forever just as bf/gf. Living the dream right there.
Probably ugly or super insecure.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Man's got two choices in life, the purps or the pussy, sometimes the purps win.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm curious about this, every woman I have every been with has done this to me as well in one form or another. I don't think I have ever done this to a woman though, it seems like one of those generalized differences between men and women.

Pets do that too. Not wanting sex, I mean, just wanting attention. Once I figured that out, I managed to use it to my advantage quite a bit. I'd be crafting in EQ2, listening to some guildies running a zone on Vent, and act really involved with the game. She'd pull her "I want some attention come fuck me" trick, and I'd pretend to tell the 'raid' I was AFK and jump her. Made her feel better cause she got picked over gaming once in a while, and of course I got fucked. It's truly amazing how high her libido got on raid nights.

The key to keeping this working is to not let her see the screen long enough to tell what's going on. Eventually she did kinda figure out the difference and that trick stopped working.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Pets do that too. Not wanting sex, I mean, just wanting attention. Once I figured that out, I managed to use it to my advantage quite a bit. I'd be crafting in EQ2, listening to some guildies running a zone on Vent, and act really involved with the game. She'd pull her "I want some attention come fuck me" trick, and I'd pretend to tell the 'raid' I was AFK and jump her. Made her feel better cause she got picked over gaming once in a while, and of course I got fucked. It's truly amazing how high her libido got on raid nights.

The key to keeping this working is to not let her see the screen long enough to tell what's going on. Eventually she did kinda figure out the difference and that trick stopped working.
I'm not sure if this was about fucking your dog or your wife.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I would never fuck a dog. They're too low to the ground. I need something that stands waist high or is small enough to be picked up.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
They're not mutually exclusive

death-star-shots-fired.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider

I have to admit I have seen people get too sucked into the game. They didn't use to call it evercrack for nothing. I had a college buddy this happened to. This guy was an electrical engineer from a top school and pristine grades and just got to the point all he wanted to do was game. Ignored his wife, ignored his kids
was really sad to see it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
I have to admit I have seen people get too sucked into the game. They didn't use to call it evercrack for nothing. I had a college buddy this happened to. This guy was an electrical engineer from a top school and pristine grades and just got to the point all he wanted to do was game. Ignored his wife, ignored his kids

My brother was like that too. Got to the point that he quit his job and his gf left his ass because all he did was smoke and play EQ. I had a 12 hour a day habit too but managed to remain employed and in school.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider

Thank god I was barely in my twenties and very single and still living with my parents at the time. I still kept a job and whatnot, but every non working moment was spent in Norrath for that 2 year period and I don't have to regret it. I could never do it now, nor would I really want to (well maybe I would). However, the guild I was in, the leader got so hooked he went out and borrowed 5 grand to buy a high level cleric account and a second computer so he could dual box (meanwhile they couldn't afford to fix their stove and ate everything cooked on a hot plate, so he had absolutely no means to do this). His wife was in the guild and they both were very active and had friends all around, so of course, when the ensuing very nasty and bitter divorce happened, it caused my first guild implosion to happen. It was both glorious and sad at the same time.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Gaming addictions: I almost got arrested because of my addiction to muds. I was in college and hit a guy's car in the parking lot. I knew who it was, so I went and told him, and told him I'd call my parents to figure out what to do and make it right. He thought I said I'd call the cops because in Louisiana apparently it's the law that cops have to be called for all accidents no matter where they are. I couldn't get a line out to call my parents because the college had a trunked system with like 12 outgoing lines and with thousands of students staying on campus, they stayed busy in the evenings. So instead I dialed up the VAX (didn't need an outside line) and started mudding. I figured I'd could do it later. About 30 - 45 minutes later the campus cops were at my door reading me my rights for hit and run. I tried to tell him I had been trying to get an outside line, but he knew my line was busy because he'd been trying to call me and could tell I was on my modem, so that didn't fly. After scaring the shit out of me, he let me off because he knew that wasn't the law where I was from. If I hadn't been jonesing for some game time I'm positive I wouldn't have even been detained though.

Shit, this has nothing to do with marriage. Fuck it, I aint deleting it.