Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah it's dumb. Essentially they put me on a list (after taking the safety course) for me to even just drop off my application. They call from 8-5 randomly any point in the month and if you don't answer they fill your spot. I've called back 30s later multiple times and my slot is filled.
Essentially I'm never getting a license. There's no way.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Yeah it's dumb. Essentially they put me on a list (after taking the safety course) for me to even just drop off my application. They call from 8-5 randomly any point in the month and if you don't answer they fill your spot. I've called back 30s later multiple times and my slot is filled.
Essentially I'm never getting a license. There's no way.

Well, the fact that you can't get a license to carry sounds to me like the system is working perfectly.

I jest. The process here is so stupid simple. If you have a drivers license and no criminal convictions, it takes roughly ten minutes. If you do have a record for a non-violent crime, it takes more like a day.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I remember it being a joke in Ohio too. Probably similar to MI. Have no idea what it's like in CA but I don't think it's as tough as what Noodle is saying. I don't particularly care to own a gun either way. Never been into guns. Or cars. Or airplanes. I hate those tangents in FSR.

Cud

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well, the fact that you can't get a license to carry sounds to me like the system is working perfectly.

I jest. The process here is so stupid simple. If you have a drivers license and no criminal convictions, it takes roughly ten minutes. If you do have a record for a non-violent crime, it takes more like a day.
He has to ask permission to purchase a gun. Not carry a gun.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Haha

It's such a fuckin shit system. I'm sure MA is near the top of the list as far as strictest gun laws go. The fact that it's handled on a city level and not a state level is bullshit

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It doesn't even sound like you live in america.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Not sure what the process is here in NY, but goddamn do I know that the Safe Act is fucking retarded and needs to go.

I just borrow my BF's glock when we go to the range his friend works at. Got to try his friends beretta last time and check out his 1911. Back when my family took trips out to Vegas we'd go to The Gun Store there and try a few things out like the .22 and ar-15. Shit's fucking fun and I wish we had more time to go shooting.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I know this is the marriage thread, but y'all are my homies so I'm posting it here. My daughter was born Wednesday morning. It was pretty awesome. We're about to released from the hospital. Shit just got real!

• 14Like
  • 5Solidarity
Reactions: 18 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I know this is the marriage thread, but y'all are my homies so I'm posting it here. My daughter was born Wednesday morning. It was pretty awesome. We're about to released from the hospital. Shit just got real!
Her hero is brianna wu

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Soygen Soygen Congratulations on having a daughter but I ask that you hold off on using personal pronouns until the child is old enough to decide xer gender. :p

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Congrats, btw, man. Babys are fucking cooler than guns.

20070929-baby20gun.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users