Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
@a_skeleton_02, all ya gotta do to shut up the naysayers is post a pic of SJW chick with a funnel in her but. And don't be sloppy, make sure it's the same funnel we saw in the box of sex toys.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
o2633490.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
She does butt stuff though, right? Stick the funnel in, get a pic then take it out. Or pour some water in. Or coke. Or vodka. Fuck, why do I have to think of everything?

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
She does butt stuff though, right? Stick the funnel in, get a pic then take it out. Or pour some water in. Or coke. Or vodka. Fuck, why do I have to think of everything?
Yeah butt stuff is on the table but usually she has her tail in.

I'll see what I can do.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I forgot about the tail and the dog dick dildo. A picture of her using those things will make believers out of some of us.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
a_skeleton_02 coerced people to donate for his cat's surgery - people from here actually donated. Some people actually believe him.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
It's raining. Water is actually falling out of the sky. Kinda weird, man.

Skeleton body made me laugh. You like the girls with a little meat on em dontcha. Whaddya think those kpop girls actually look like under the ten pounds of lycra and five pounds of makeup?

Hey, brickhouse girls are fine too.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
So I seem to recall that tit payments were a hallowed and sacred thing when we had people coming around asking for help/FOH army mobilization. To withhold was to suffer.

Two weeks later after potentially scamming a bunch of people out of their money and no proof that it even went to the shit he said it went for, no pussy picture.

As much as a_skeleton_02 contributes to the local flavor with funnel stories and made-up girlfriends, is he legitimately going to get away with pulling the literal Tumblr 101 sob-sorry-for-cash routine and not be held accountable?

• 7Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users