Marriage and the Power of Divorce

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
So my ex just emails for the first time since Feb but not a hello I'm in town but a hello I'm in town can you help me get weed

This is the red head that put me on to coke and coincedently I'm still reeling from my last relapse

Fuck her, I'm livid and ranting here instead of responding to her like a chump

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Bro you married? I can't even get her to decide on food

Yeah I have the same problem - I rarely give a shit about what's for dinner yet she wants me to decide - which means she wants me to brainstorm choices until something sounds good to her.

lindz

#DDs
I'm picturing you walking into your neighbor's houses and asking them to feed you now.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
That's the homework. Have her make a list of places to eat that sound good, and make her pick one from that list next time you ask her where she wants to go.

Thats not the game. Women are crazy in this respect. They don't actually care where they eat either. They want you to pick something that they already like and were thinking of. It doesn't matter that they liked that place last week.

It's totally maddening. I don't even go eat out anymore. Luckily she doesn't really ask or want to go out either.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My least favorite and her new thing Is "something healthy". JUST TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
"Something healthy" means a salad, and even those are typically loaded with unhealthy stuff when eating out.

You can't really dine out AND eat healthy unless you want lousy, disgusting food at some local "Vegan, Organic, Fair Trade" garbage tier restaurant. Seriously the food at those places sucks, just cook at home if you want to eat healthy.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

I thought one of the perks of having a stay at home wife was you had dinner hot and ready when you walked through the door, and it was something you wanted without needing to be asked.

Women are getting soft. Just like kids these days!

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
"Something healthy" means a salad, and even those are typically loaded with unhealthy stuff when eating out.

You can't really dine out AND eat healthy unless you want lousy, disgusting food at some local "Vegan, Organic, Fair Trade" garbage tier restaurant. Seriously the food at those places sucks, just cook at home if you want to eat healthy.

You can eat out and eat healthy if you order carefully, but it kind of defeats the point. Chicken breast w/ vegetables is hard to make too bad for you unless you slather it in some kind of high calorie sauce, for example.

Khane

You can eat out and eat healthy if you order carefully, but it kind of defeats the point. Chicken breast w/ vegetables is hard to make too bad for you unless you slather it in some kind of high calorie sauce, for example.

When eating out that's pretty much guaranteed to happen. Most restaurants don't serve a skinless Chicken breast baked in a hint of olive oil with plain veggies. They usually want their customers to enjoy the food and recommend it to others.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
We have one of those love seat things where there is a console and cupholder in the middle. I've learned to put a 27 inch monitor on a decorative chair we have for extra seating and my PS4/Alienware Alpha are on my end table. I just game with my hearing aids plugged into the sound (which makes it like external speakers only I can hear not full enveloping sound like an actual set of headphones are) while she watches HGTV/Food Network in the other. It has worked awesomely.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
When eating out that's pretty much guaranteed to happen. Most restaurants don't serve a skinless Chicken breast baked in a hint of olive oil with plain veggies. They usually want their customers to enjoy the food and recommend it to others.

Just depends where you go. And when I do go out the point is usually spending time with whomever I'm out with, so I don't really care if the food is not that tasty.