Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Gotta admire a person with delusions of grandeur with no skills being "held hostage" by their circumstances who can also magically just get a job in a STEM field at will.

Actually no you dont need to admire them, you need to delete their contact info and block them

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lol on the old forum the page number was in the tags for the thread. For every posts per page setting.
That's right! I remember I had tagged it. No wonder I remembered it. Lol at multiple tags depending on your forum post per page setting!

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
God damn it. We need entertainment. Make the bad choice.
Go for the bad end.
Fuck her. You know you want too.
Stick the dick in the blender again, this time it will be different.
Document it for our entertainment.
Fuck the crazy right out of her. You can save her. Be the hero!

• 3Like
  • 1Worf

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
The real question is why are you talking to 20 year olds? What are you gonna do for a first date? Bring her to Chuck E Cheese?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
God damn it. We need entertainment. Make the bad choice.
Go for the bad end.
Fuck her. You know you want too.
Stick the dick in the blender again, this time it will be different.
Document it for our entertainment.
Fuck the crazy right out of her. You can save her. Be the hero!

The man makes some salient points. Erudite even.

SeanDoe1z1

my wife and I have separated our money out and living like roommates with the occasional fuck. We don't fight and house is big enough it really isn't an issue. Not sure if its salient at this point or that I care to work on it enough just to reproduce the wheel after 8 years.

it is an interesting divulge into the female mind. Even if you think you have a keeper, deep down women ultimately have a one up in the relationship once power dynamics come out.

sorry for no drama. mildly depressing(kids), somewhat liberating(30ys old, good career).

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
That's kind of sad man. I guess if it works.

I changed some things and I'm under the mantra of never stop dating your wife. I think somewhere along the way I stopped doing that. Won't be getting into my marriage anymore though so put away your fangs

Khane

Got something right about marriage
R.I.P. Noodleface December 2019. His tombstone reads "Happy Wife, Happy Life"

• 3Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Won't be getting into my marriage anymore though so put away your fangs

That's fine with me. Anytime you say anything good I imagine it happening atop a pile of garbage in that filthy house and it gets ruined.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Good for the Noodlefaces.
Sorry for the turmoil others.
Steady and I are still a thing. He says he is holding onto me "Like grim fucking death".
He is a romantic, that one. ♡
Incidentally.. the man got me an awesome flipping christmas gift. He got me my own golf clubs, all the accessories including fabulous shoes.
I go with him all the time. I absolutely have so much fun...seriously enjoy the game. 54 and I am learning how to play.
The best part though...he loves the game...loves loves. He wants to share that with me. The time. The frustration. The joy.
He is enshrined in the Boyfriend Hall of Fame.

• 10Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

SeanDoe1z1

I think the reality most women have in a normie divorce is that the husband will leave the house, get a new pad close to them, and still remain in a quasi relationship that they can rely on.

Its funny how natural it is to get into marriage, and how unnatural it can morph overtime.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I feel 18 again. Last night the wife and I stayed up till 3am together. At my parents house, well the mother in law suite where I lived. Just sat up talking to each other about "stuff", holding each other, and listening to my Gram Parsons reel to reel tapes. Yes I felt a lot like high school. I gotta say I felt better mentally and physically today. Odd things. It really took the years off for a short time, went back 30-35 years for a sliver of time.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
I'm under the mantra of never stop dating your wife. I think somewhere along the way I stopped doing that.

That's a way of framing it I've never quite thought of before. Been with my wife 15 years and am happy, but something to think about going into the new year. Thanks.

• 2Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
That's a way of framing it I've never quite thought of before. Been with my wife 15 years and am happy, but something to think about going into the new year. Thanks.
We were relatively happy minus the things here. It was just something someone said in a relationship advice thread I casually read through and sort of changed my frame of mind. It's a simple concept but probably something a lot of guys forget to do

• 2Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Kind of curious how much alike or different the rest of ya'lls wife are from you. My wife is a lot different than I am. She's much more liberal than I am but it wouldn't take much. We have had a lot of discussions over the years about such. I know this sounds odd but one of the things I have liked about her since we first got together is she will calmy talk to me about a lot of stuff that goes on for days and days. Some have been fantastic discussions that we were on opposite ends on. Always stayed friendly. She has the ability at time to tell me how wrong I am, tell me how it really is, how it should be, how I really should feel. And I walk away informed and not mad. It's rare, very rare. People I work with would love to have that ability.

She's has a lot of "standing up for the opressed" which is totally different than myself. But we still get along just fine. I've thought about it a lot lately. I do not know why.

Out of high school and starting college I really looked hard for someone that was a lot like me. Over time I started looking for someone not so much like me. I don't know why. I value our long discussions pretty high on the list of stuff she brings. Sounds odd I know.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I changed some things and I'm under the mantra of never stop dating your wife.
Is your wife's mantra "never start cleaning the house"?

Image result for pop and lock gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like