Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
My wife took a lot of shit from family and a few friend the last few days. They couldn't get over that she "allows" me to be friends with a few of my ex girlfriends. Very few. Mostly someone I talk to every 3-5 years and catch up what is going on, have you heard from soandso, and small stuff like that. She thought nothing of it. She was telling me today before the ladies went shopping they were really giving her shit. I guess we'll go someplace else next year.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
She was telling me today before the ladies went shopping they were really giving her shit.
Women.

Fired up a okcupid profile and ran into a level 10 crazy right out the gate;
unknown.png

Im bored so I want to see just how deep this rabbit hole goes...

Screenshot_20191226-000506_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20191226-002436_Messages.jpg

• 2Mother of God
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Borzak

Yeah I thought my stuff was bad. Nothing in comparison to that shit. My wife contacted all my old girlfriends via facebook and now they "talk" a lot between each other. Ain't no good ever come of two women talking about "you" in particular.

I'm going to post about my wife magically has a 25 year old kid now that she had when she was 17 apparently, maybe 16 I'm too tired to do math.

Wear 2 condoms.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I wouldnt touch that women with a 10 foot pole.

Really hilarious thing is shes all but begging for a guy to take her in, but she said shes dominant in bed and absolutely does not give blowjobs. Shes also 40 years old.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Hey nothing wrong with a 40 year old. The rest not so much.

My wife is 42, I'm 48. I happen to know where there is a smoking hot 48 year old, well for 48. That just got her son out of the house and she raised him alone since 5. She makes good money and owns a house.

Alsways have a backup plan. I didn't say it was a good plan.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Why would your wife ever want to talk with your ex girlfriends? That seems dumb as fuck

To find out how they finally got rid of him? He's Glenn close in this fatal attraction.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Borzak

Cause she's young enough that when I first met her she never knew the me that dated people. I shut that down for a short while while in grad school. She was my student so she never saw or experienced any of that. It is odd but so far nothing has really happened. We've been together 20 years basically married without being married. She's learning all the new stuff. She was really excited to learn I had a kid that's now 25 that I didn't know about. She would have been 17 if it was her that had the kid.

One day she was talking stuff around the house and she asked if I ever logged into my facebook account and I said no. My "friends" and I just talk to each other. I logged in and had several hundred messages that had stacked up over the years.

That's it basically. She met my girlfriend that is the mom of my daughter. They get along well.

She may want to get rid of me. She was the one that finally said she wanted to get married a few months ago without a prenuptual which is what kept us from doing it before. I moved into her house now and she basically supports me and keeps me alive at times. I'm not gonna rock the boat on anything she wants to do.

She sent a few messages and basically just giggle kind of stuff. I see the messages. The only one she has really talked to is a girl I met at 13 that I had a crush on. She lived out of state and I sent her some letters and such. She sent me some letters and pics. I still have them in my giant junk box. She sent me a couple of messages over 7 years or something that I never saw. Just curious what you grew up into kind of messages, short ones. My wife responded back and apologized for me that I was having medical issues. They hit it off and continued to talk. She's the one mentioned above that is 48 and raised a son alone from age 5 and he just went to college. She's the one that travels from out of state to nearby couple of times a year. Wife wants to go meet her and go out to eat. Whatever floats her boat, I was 13.

My wife has lead an extremely sheltered life. She stays home. Gets up to go work, comes home. We go out to eat and that's all of it basically now that I have some medical issues. She was totally unaware of me having dated other women before her. Like at 24 I magically appeared in grad school and asked her out and no history existed before that. She laughs about it a lot.

Yeah I lead a totally abnormal life, but it works for me. Just going along to get along and not rocking the boat.

She has a very good paying job as well which is another bonus. I'm saving a lot of money not flying back and forth to her house several times a week anymore. She has mentioned selling her house and moving out of town a little since she knows I am not an in town person. This is where I put my foot down and said no. Even the dick that I am can't ask that.

Yes I am an extremely odd person. I keep in touch with a lot of the women I dated if we spent any length of time together, going back to one girl I dated when I was 15. She's having lung issues now and lives in Houston. I got her in touch with a company she could work for remotely doing contract stuff in the petrochemical field like she worked in before her lung problems.

Yes I'm an oddball.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Works for me is all I know. We've been together for 20 years. Might make another 20 if I live that long.

Two oddball people together. I have a BS in Forestry and a MS in wildlife management and I work in the steel industry related to petrochemical.

She has a forest recreation BS and works at the University of TX for an outside group that sends all the stuff out for displays and other libraries.

Money well spent in college.

Borzak

Looked at facebook today and all my friends at home are with their grandkids opening presents. Yes I'm old. Yes I just realised my 25 year old daughter could have a kid and I'd be a grandpa.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I wouldnt touch that women with a 10 foot pole.

Really hilarious thing is shes all but begging for a guy to take her in, but she said shes dominant in bed and absolutely does not give blowjobs. Shes also 40 years old.

Her situation is almost all women these days, I think. Their impulsive nature leads to bad decisions, they get pregnant and move in with a dude, then they realize they made a huge mistake and the only exit strategy they have is sympathy. Next thing you know, they're "abused" and "trapped."

The reality is they could work their way out of the situation, but they don't want to. That's too hard, and it's way easier to just sucker in the next bad decision. It's basically the same fucking game plan for all of them, and you start to see the tells right away once you're aware of it. I know so many women that say the same fucking shit, like

"I don't even know who I want to be with."
Well, you've been with this guy for like 8 years, how the fuck are you still confused about this?
"Well, he's not everything I want."
Leave then.
"But I love him."

You bitches are just wasting everyone's time at this point.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Cause she's young enough that when I first met her she never knew the me that dated people. I shut that down for a short while while in grad school. She was my student so she never saw or experienced any of that. It is odd but so far nothing has really happened. We've been together 20 years basically married without being married. She's learning all the new stuff. She was really excited to learn I had a kid that's now 25 that I didn't know about. She would have been 17 if it was her that had the kid.

One day she was talking stuff around the house and she asked if I ever logged into my facebook account and I said no. My "friends" and I just talk to each other. I logged in and had several hundred messages that had stacked up over the years.

That's it basically. She met my girlfriend that is the mom of my daughter. They get along well.

She may want to get rid of me. She was the one that finally said she wanted to get married a few months ago without a prenuptual which is what kept us from doing it before. I moved into her house now and she basically supports me and keeps me alive at times. I'm not gonna rock the boat on anything she wants to do.

She sent a few messages and basically just giggle kind of stuff. I see the messages. The only one she has really talked to is a girl I met at 13 that I had a crush on. She lived out of state and I sent her some letters and such. She sent me some letters and pics. I still have them in my giant junk box. She sent me a couple of messages over 7 years or something that I never saw. Just curious what you grew up into kind of messages, short ones. My wife responded back and apologized for me that I was having medical issues. They hit it off and continued to talk. She's the one mentioned above that is 48 and raised a son alone from age 5 and he just went to college. She's the one that travels from out of state to nearby couple of times a year. Wife wants to go meet her and go out to eat. Whatever floats her boat, I was 13.

My wife has lead an extremely sheltered life. She stays home. Gets up to go work, comes home. We go out to eat and that's all of it basically now that I have some medical issues. She was totally unaware of me having dated other women before her. Like at 24 I magically appeared in grad school and asked her out and no history existed before that. She laughs about it a lot.

Yeah I lead a totally abnormal life, but it works for me. Just going along to get along and not rocking the boat.

She has a very good paying job as well which is another bonus. I'm saving a lot of money not flying back and forth to her house several times a week anymore. She has mentioned selling her house and moving out of town a little since she knows I am not an in town person. This is where I put my foot down and said no. Even the dick that I am can't ask that.

Yes I am an extremely odd person. I keep in touch with a lot of the women I dated if we spent any length of time together, going back to one girl I dated when I was 15. She's having lung issues now and lives in Houston. I got her in touch with a company she could work for remotely doing contract stuff in the petrochemical field like she worked in before her lung problems.

Yes I'm an oddball.
Marriage has made you really squirrelly my man.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Needs someone to talk to but he's run out of people because his conversations are cripplingly one sided.