Marriage and the Power of Divorce

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Other than you and Ossoi?
Cad Cad The "s" in BDSM stands for sadomasochism, not submission. Subs are not worthy enough to be put in a name.
Minor technical details.

I think Ossoi has a more indepth knowledge of the field. I dont think Cad is going to "Eyes wide shut" parties, so the edge in knowledge goes to the poor Ossoi.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Cad Cad The "s" in BDSM stands for sadomasochism, not submission. Subs are not worthy enough to be put in a name.
Minor technical details.

BDSM_acronym.svg.png

It includes both.

I mean really this is just a semantic argument being perpetuated by an idiot who says stuff like "You probably need to be submitting in order to enjoy those things, but thats not being "submissive."

I don't need to repeat how retarded that logic is.

Another analogy: "you probably need to believe in God in order to enjoy praying, worshipping, singing hymns, taking communion, being baptised, listening to sermons, but that's not being a believer"

And you've recognised me as a Master Authority on this topic, so that's good enough for me.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
LIES!!!! Subs are not worth to be included on the name.

I was goign off this. See lower case "s" like a good sub.

1616787512273.png

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
It's so nice that we have the grown up forums so we can have these serious discussions. What a great idea.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
On the non-degenerate side of things, I continue to be thankful I found my wife. I ran my headphones over with my desk chair and ripped the cable out. She took them apart, looked up the design, soldered them back together like new, and then had me make it up to her in bed. Tomorrow she's sending the kids to her mom's and wants to get takeout and watch superhero movies.

• 8Like
  • 3Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

yeahthatisneathuh

Trakanon Raider
On the non-degenerate side of things, I continue to be thankful I found my wife. I ran my headphones over with my desk chair and ripped the cable out. She took them apart, looked up the design, soldered them back together like new, and then had me make it up to her in bed. Tomorrow she's sending the kids to her mom's and wants to get takeout and watch superhero movies.
Thank you. I have logged in for the first time in a long time of lurking to mention that this thread has turned fucking retarded and I have read (and commented) in it because I like to hear about my peergroup and marital successes and woes, and not to hear about Ossoi's past, present, and future grooves in his urethra where bacteria congregate for a superbug that kills him, but you can't call it disgusting because he's a successful guy who is part of a degen community.

On my non-degenerate side, my wife quit her job and afterward her sex drive just went out the window. She still puts out any time I want, but it's not really the same to never be chased. I'm not worried or anything, but it's nice to be wanted. After she gets a new job I imagine she'll be back to taking her frustrations out on me with blowjobs.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users