Marriage and the Power of Divorce

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Thank you. I have logged in for the first time in a long time of lurking to mention that this thread has turned fucking retarded and I have read (and commented) in it because I like to hear about my peergroup and marital successes and woes, and not to hear about Ossoi's past, present, and future grooves in his urethra where bacteria congregate for a superbug that kills him, but you can't call it disgusting because he's a successful guy who is part of a degen community.
It's so nice that we have the grown up forums so we can have these serious discussions. What a great idea.

This thread has been 30% marriage and 70% girls who broke your heart for years now.

I have hovered over the move post button a lot lately in this thread. I have tried to suggest to some participants that maybe this is not the best thread for them. For the most part the community does not like moderation, and while I think just about everyone can agree that this thread has strayed as of late, the moment some of it starts getting moved we will quickly find there is little agreement on the particulars. Not the right place for an amod'ing derail but I would say to those lurking wanting this thread to be more true to its roots don't let the recent sophomoric posts and general degeneracy stop you from participating here. It is easier to separate the wheat from the chaff when there is welcomed content to contrast with the shit.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I have tried to suggest to some participants that maybe this is not the best thread for them.

if you're referring to me, I didn't start the latest BDSM discussion and I was tagged into it by someone asking me what my kinks are.

It's a bit rich for someone that contributed to 50% of the autistic back and forth to complain about said autism fagging up the thread

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
if you're referring to me, I didn't start the latest BDSM discussion and I was tagged into it by someone asking me what my kinks are.

It's a bit rich for someone that contributed to 50% of the autistic back and forth to complain about said autism fagging up the thread

While I think you are generally a disruptive to the normal tenor of this thread I noticed this as well and it was a factor in the non action. Plenty of regulars engaging you, so I'm going to be less responsive if those same people cry foul. It's not some punishment to suggest to you that the GTBYH thread is probably just better suited for the both the manner and topic of discussions you're inclined towards having, plus there you can be more free with pics and IZO loves pics

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
Our interview for my husband's green card is coming up this week. Kind of nervous.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Ossoi. Get married .. then you can post here your cock-cages issues.

Do you have a lawyer sleeve? When we did our interview, we hired a lawyer. It was 100% unnecessary as there was no warning flags in our relationship. We had been together like 3 years, and we had tons of pictures with me and different hair lengths. From super short to super long, Her for some reason was always at a very similar hair style.

Which is something common on females, they keep the hair on a similar length. I used to cut my hair once a year, so it would group super hippy long.

Anyways bring lawyer if you are feeling squeezy. They really cant do anything at the time, but it will easy your mind.

Last edited:

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I dated a chick during the summer before I went off to university and she absolutely hated herself. Humiliating her got her off so cheating on her, using her as a fuck doll putting her down etc anything to make her feel terrible was a huge turn on. If I failed to do humiliate her adequately she would do stuff to make me mad enough to do it. She asked for an open relationship when I went away to school and I laughed and broke up with her. She used to call me to ask about the sex I was having with other people and this would just drive her wild. I would still go out with her whenever I came in to town but hands down the most toxic relationship/person I've ever been involved with.

She was super big into bdsm and I tolerated it for awhile but never liked it. As time went on her behavior only escalated and she started asking for insane shit. Then it finally hit the tipping point. She lived on the first floor of an apartment building and wanted me to break in while she was sleeping, gag and rape her then tie her up and whip her with a bull whip. She had gotten me to hit her with the whip before and it left a serious scar on her back. It was never enough with her and I pulled the rip cord for good after that doozey of a conversation. I haven't met a woman yet who doesn't want to be dominated but BDSM and humiliation turned into massive red flags. The only positive from that relationship was realizing what I was comfortable doing and to bail early if I was doing stuff I wasn't because that genie wasn't going back in the bottle.

I dated a chick once with rape fantasies. She wanted me to rape her but i didn't understand. It wasn't until later when I talked to another chick with rape fantasies online (who was much more explicit about them) that I realized what this girl wanted when she said "take care of yourself" after i fingerbanger her. I still kick myself for not plowing her. Other than the weirdness in the sack she was a lot of fun.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
While I think you are generally a disruptive to the normal tenor of this thread I noticed this as well and it was a factor in the non action. Plenty of regulars engaging you, so I'm going to be less responsive if those same people cry foul. It's not some punishment to suggest to you that the GTBYH thread is probably just better suited for the both the manner and topic of discussions you're inclined towards having, plus there you can be more free with pics and IZO loves pics
Time to rename it to Marriage and the Power of GWBYH?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Humiliating her got her off so cheating on her, using her as a fuck doll putting her down etc anything to make her feel terrible was a huge turn on. If I failed to do humiliate her adequately she would do stuff to make me mad enough to do it.
Do you have her number? This chick literally sounds perfect for me. I could do without the whole sexual assault charge stuff, but my crazy ex was like this...oof, best sex of my life. There's something about a chick that wants to be humiliated, honestly.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
I have gauged this posters spelling to be poor.
Do you have her number? This chick literally sounds perfect for me. I could do without the whole sexual assault charge stuff, but my crazy ex was like this...oof, best sex of my life. There's something about a chick that wants to be humiliated, honestly.

I never got it. Honestly it's always such a mind game. On the plus side you live in a target rich environment if online interaction is any gage. Women that want to be defiled and humiliated are the norm.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I never got it. Honestly it's always such a mind game. On the plus side you live in a target rich environment if online interaction is any gage. Women that want to be defiled and humiliated are the norm.
I'd say it's just the opposite of a mind game. One of the most frustrating things for me is the relative lack "sex initiative" men have versus women. Woman pulls out a titty, they're likely getting fucked. I wish I had something like that. (I'm also willing to accept I'm just not good at this).

Humiliation, when properly discussed and consented to by both parties, gives some clear-cut ways for a guy to initiate sex. True, there are other constructs that can do the same. But you don't(shouldn't?) humiliate your wife normally, so the boundaries are firmly established in this case. It's what otherwise leads to the "backrub for sex" memes which often just results in a sleepy wife.

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
Ossoi. Get married .. then you can post here your cock-cages issues.

Do you have a lawyer sleeve? When we did our interview, we hired a lawyer. It was 100% unnecessary as there was no warning flags in our relationship. We had been together like 3 years, and we had tons of pictures with me and different hair lengths. From super short to super long, Her for some reason was always at a very similar hair style.

Which is something common on females, they keep the hair on a similar length. I used to cut my hair once a year, so it would group super hippy long.

Anyways bring lawyer if you are feeling squeezy. They really cant do anything at the time, they cant do anything at the time, but it will easy your mind.

We DIYed everything.

I got asked to do a narrative timeline of the relationship, and I mixed up a bunch of dates (2017 vs. 2018, 2018 vs 2019, etc.). Officer caught it, and I thought we were dead. But he said it's pretty common that people screw up by a factor of a year. He didn't say we were approved right at the interview, but we checked our status online when we got home, and it looks like the status flipped to card being produced, so I think we're in the clear.

Good experience overall, I wouldn't say they were super friendly, but everyone was respectful and professional.

Thank God Yes GIF by NETFLIX

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My wife hasn't been feeling too well lately, went into the doc to get it checked out. They were thinking it's her gallbladder and had to get an ultrasound, now they found something on her liver, have to get another image of that.

I know I'm boarding the freakout train way too early but there ain't much i fear in life other than losing my wife.

She asked me not to tell anyone until we have results, but i gotta spill it somewhere. Just a vent session and I can not freak out in front of her about this.

Long overdue update and actual good news for this thread

She had the surgery to get the gallbladder out and everything went perfect, it was nothing on her liver in the end. Married life is great!

• 28Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 30 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've been divorced for almost a year now. The ex had another episode recently, she beat the shit out of her mother (who by custody court order must stay present for visitation), She was like "I thought you were making that stuff up. I'm sorry. You're a great man for lasting as long as you did." Yeah bitch, but also, some vindication feels good.

Recently lost my job and successfully talking to a lady out of my league (1 mo), so I kinda don't want full custody right now lol, but obviously it's literally dangerous being around her so I'd definitely take up the offer. But the mother is willing to cooperate now, whereas before she was in denial and super defensive. Our current deal: As long as you try to do the right thing and keep child away from trauma through proactive measures such as removing him from the area at the first sign of triggers, it won't count against them for custody. I'll take child, or an emergency contact will take child until things settle down.

My dude is a trooper, but he definitely is scarred. Loud noises, etc. That night the mother brought him over he held onto me the whole night except while in the car, ice cream makes things better right. 7yo said, "That's why I appreciate the police, because they answer 911 calls. I might become one, but really I want to be a scientist - to not just help mommy, but all people who are confused." - shit gets me. Wrote that down. Told em some of the world's leading researchers are family members of those who got sick, who gave up their professions to pursue science. It's a noble goal.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Felt this video applies here. Marriages are down to the lowest level in 130 years:

What do you expect when family court has morphed into a Constitution free zone? Theres no real world benefit to marriage and only possible huge downsides.

Also totally shocked this is the way things played out with that recent woman I was with;

1622766534985.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users