Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You texted her again 18 days later? Stop being so desperate

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
My Dominatrix friend finally ended things with the abusive partner/fiance. She previously told me that he could "destroy her" if they broke up.

At the end of the month we are going to Ibiza for a week along with several other Dommes and a few others to shoot some Onlyfans content and party.

I was gonna fly direct to Ibiza and meet them there but now I'm gonna fly to Prague and stay with her a bit. Got a date lined up with her friend/colleague who is also coming to Ibiza with us

Afterwards I'll fly back to Prague and stay there for a bit and see what happens

Hosix

All labs matter!
My Dominatrix friend finally ended things with the abusive partner/fiance. She previously told me that he could "destroy her" if they broke up.

At the end of the month we are going to Ibiza for a week along with several other Dommes and a few others to shoot some Onlyfans content and party.

I was gonna fly direct to Ibiza and meet them there but now I'm gonna fly to Prague and stay with her a bit. Got a date lined up with her friend/colleague who is also coming to Ibiza with us

Afterwards I'll fly back to Prague and stay there for a bit and see what happens

All that travel and close contact? You better get your CV19 vaccine and bring some antibiotics so you don’t start pissing fire like Eddie Murphy said.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
I must admit I am jealous of Ossoi. I am a true masochist, but I never integrated those urges into my real life.
Hats off to those who do it, glorious people, even if they are only at fetish level, not at painslut level.
Thats all I had to say.

• 1Solidarity

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I must admit I am jealous of Ossoi. I am a true masochist, but I never integrated those urges into my real life.
Hats off to those who do it, glorious people, even if they are only at fetish level, not at painslut level.
Thats all I had to say.
He even brings it here so that we can mock and laugh at him to get that extra sting in the wounds.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Well homies, Bisi made memes real tonight.

Went on Bumble for the first time ever
Matched with a thicc hottie
Total SJW
Profile literally says "...I'm polyamourous, married, queer ..."
Bisi can handle this nonsense ez
Meet up
She pays for the drinks and the food
Fuck yeah, feminism rules
Bisi suggests walk around the park after
Thicc suggests going back to her place to watch a movie
Bisi: 😏
Bisi meets Thicc's husband
Dude is a real life representation of soy wojak. Not kidding
Thicc basically banishes husband to their backyard for the night so we can watch a movie
Bisi and Thicc in living room making out
Heats up
Bisi goes balls deep into thicc
Husband in the backyard prob playing Bloons TD6

• 14Worf
  • 5Like
  • 3WTF
Reactions: 23 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

Pro tip; not a single one of these whores are gonna be around when you truly need someone in your life, especially when you are older and your ripped abs are long gone.
Thicc basically banishes husband to their backyard for the night so we can watch a movie
lol how could you bang after all that? Like I get standards are out the window for a random hookup but man seeing a degenerate parade her pathetic cuck "husband" around would just be too much for me.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
lol how could you bang after all that? Like I get standards are out the window for a random hookup but man seeing a degenerate parade her pathetic cuck "husband" around would just be too much for me.
I walked through the back yard like

1623561076465.png

• 14Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 15 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Should make the visits to see baby Bisi interesting .

• 2Worf

Izo

Tranny Chaser

Total SJW
Meet up
Heats up
Do you charge them for the home video or how does it work?

• 1Worf

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
You should have invited him for a threesome. Get a free pegging whilist pegging his wife.

• 2Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Pro tip; not a single one of these whores are gonna be around when you truly need someone in your life, especially when you are older and your ripped abs are long gone.

On the contrary, the main Dominatrix, has been more of a friend to me in two years than a lot of people that have been in my life.

I quit my job at the end of 2019 after ten years with the same company due to some issues with a colleague. Could have gone to an employment tribunal as it was handled badly, but accepted a settlement agreement to walk away

I'm the kind of person that could easily have been consumed with bitterness and resentment, especially as I started my job search just as lockdown hit.

Just after I quit my job we had made plans that I would visit her in Berlin and we'd go to a sex/fetish club together. So that gave me something to look forward to and also motivated me to get back to the gym as I hadn't trained for eleven months (look at my avatar, I know that's hard to believe but it's true)

Then a few weeks before Berlin we had an unplanned spontaneous weekend in her city because she wanted to make her boyfriend jealous, lol.

She was then gonna come to London in March last year but that got cancelled because of covid

As soon as we could travel again, I was ready to fly to her but she said she wanted to go away together. So we ended up in Spain for a few nights.

People just hear sex worker and assume it's impossible to build a genuine friendship. I spent ten weeks in her country at the start of this year and it was her inviting me to parties every weekend,, wanting to go the gym together and go shopping etc.

I can tell she cares about me, we were out one night and she was asking me if I had spoken to any nice girls yet. I asked her why she was asking and she said "I want you to get lucky". I'm not used to people on nights out asking about my happiness.

Likewise, planning this holiday and the previous one. It's been years since anyone invited me on holiday with them.

And there's no payments or money exchanging hands. Our friendship stopped involving business transactions a long time ago.

Likewise, there's no fetish element to it. She's even said she considers me a friend not a submissive and sees that as her promoting me.

Oh yeah, and when she got engaged she said she wanted me at the wedding. Even though she had apparently told her fiance about me eating her pussy in Spain

It's that Jordan Peterson thing about making friends with people who want the best for you, that are happy when you give them good news, that make the effort to keep in touch and invite you to things without you doing all the work to maintain contact

I've cut several friends from university for not being any of the above. And I don't have any doubts about my friendship with her

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Total SJW
Meet up
Heats up

Nah, that's worse than anything I've posted. At least my dominatrix is a straight up 9/10 and not an sjw

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
People just hear sex worker and assume it's impossible to build a genuine friendship.
Yeah man, friends totally do things like this;
Then a few weeks before Berlin we had an unplanned spontaneous weekend in her city because she wanted to make her boyfriend jealous, lol.
Or
Even though she had apparently told her fiance about me eating her pussy in Spain
Oh hey grobbeetroll2.0.

Absolutely nothing youve said about your relationship with her is anything that can be remotely described as friendship. All of your interactions with her up to now have been her using you to make her fiance jealous. Its crazy this has to be said but friends dont use friends to make the supposed love of their life jealous, over and over. Thats the actions of a sociopath.

Last edited:
  • 2Like