Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Crazy women give amazing head. POF is calling your name Onoes.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Did you look at POF in Kingman AZ?

Lol, I just went and looked, and found my next door neighbor.

Also, no way some of these girls live here, there's just no way. Am I just looking at fake profiles here and there? I've never looked into online dating stuff... I guess I could just go read the thread devoted to it.....

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If Ham was the dude, I would be, my god that would be amazing. I wish I could remember what she said the bike ride was for. I'm sure its random internet coincidence, but holy hell would that be crazy awesome.

And yeah, I'll stick to my guns now. I just needed to take a step back, wash the sex off me, and look at the situation from the outside to go "Ohh yeah, this is... really bad, how did I just walk out of there without getting killed?" which I guess I didn't, I was pushed to the sidelines, but I'm lucky I wasn't run over.

Also, yes, blowjobs are as awesome as I remember. So, I'll be looking forward to more of that!

Edit: From other crazy girls, obviously.
Don't take credit for this shit, she's the one who dumped you.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I lived with a few friends when I was in the Navy and one after. Only once did it ever go bad and that was because of a fucking woman. Some of my best friends ever have been roommates. I don't know what kind of catty bitches these ladies here are, but if you are anything like me and my friends it won't be a big deal. Someone to play games with, eat pizza with, and be your wingman when needed. Other than the previously mentioned time when the fucking woman was all drama drama, the only even close to bad situation I have had with a roommate is when my girlfriend moved in a week or so after my friend moved in and it was an apartment so he could hear us fucking which he didn't really like. But even then it wasn't some Real World drama, we laughed about it.
Seriously, I've only once lived on my own and hated it(so maybe it's just my personality type) but ever since I moved out, I've been living with friends and some of them have been my best friends. Worst is sometimes you get annoyed with minor shit but you have a dick so just tell them instead of being a passive aggressive girl. The only time any real issues come up is when people lose their job or try to have their girlfriend move in with them.

Also, ditch PoF and join Tinder. All the cool kids are doing it.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
OK, I need some advice here. One of my old friends from St. Louis just had his near 2-year girlfriend just pack up and leave on him. I mean that literally, he went to work thinking everything was fine, comes home and all her stuff is gone and there's a note that basically says, "I've found someone better." After some detective work on his part, he found out that his ex, who works as a caterer, has apparently been fucking one of her former clients for the past few months and just decided to go shack up with him.

Holy shit am I pissed off about this. He makes like $130k a year, he took her out of her apartment to live in his home, and she does this shit to him. He's in a really bad way too and I don't know what I'm supposed to say, I don't have much experience with this myself. He's basically blaming himself, in an "Oh my God I must have been a horrible partner and a complete screwup or she wouldn't have left like this." I've tried to cheer him up but have do clue what to do here.

Daelos

Guarding the guardians
Sometimes life just sucks. Everyone has to handle their own hurts.
You can be a friend. Stop him from trying to text her, or call her, or whatever.Nothinghe can do to make her change her mind. The only sliver of hope is if he does nothing - then he may get a chance to reject her when she tries to crawl back.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I can only provide my own spin on the roommate thing. I had a great friend who I leased an apartment with. We laid some ground rules, had our own spaces, etc. Within 3 goddamn weeks shit was going sour. I said I didn't want cats, he agreed - then his door is always closed and I see pictures of his new cat on facebook. Excellent. Shit just escalated from there. Everyday it was something.

1 year in at the end of the lease I moved out. We have never spoken again, it got that bad. He was always a weird dude, but I was ok with it. But some of the shit that happened was just nuts.

I will never live with a friend ever again.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Seriously, I've only once lived on my own and hated it(so maybe it's just my personality type)
Yeah, I can't even fathom that. I've lived with an exgf and my brother before, but I've lived alone for the last 5 years and it's pretty much the best thing in the world to me. Thing with my current girlfriend are going really well, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't concerned about eventually sharing a home with someone again.

dolaan_sl

shitlord
I bought a house with my closest friend when we were both doing pretty well financially and we were sick of paying rent. It went great but he got transferred for work 6 months after buying the house. That meant either we sell the house or I find roommates. I did the latter and have literally lived with almost all my friends at some point it was a nice house in a really popular part of the city with hot tube etc, perfect bachelor pad. Overall it was positive though I did tell 2 friends to move out and one I have no contact with the other we are still great friends. My advise to you is have a face to face conversation and be honest and let him do the same and lay out things that are deal breakers or really bother you.
For me I am pretty OCD about certain things the kitchen being a major one.
I told them that if they cook they clean everything immediately after unless there is a great reason and then you do it the next morning.
I have a dog and 2 of my roommates did as well and I really enjoy landscaping so I said they NEED to pick up all the dog shit. Me and my dog went on walks every morning and evening where he would always shit so there was never shit in my yard. I would always pick it up when I saw it but they routinely did it themselves.
I also hate stuff all over the house (clothes, books, whatever) so I would ask that they just throw everything in their room.

Honestly when I started doing this it turned out great. The last roommate I had before my future wife moved in sounded very close to the kind of guy you are describing Onoes. He would work and them play video games the rest of the night, he did have a small boy who would come over every other weekend, but I liked the kid and he was very conscious that I did not want to watch kids shows all day and we never had a problem. Probably the best roommate I had ever had.

and Xequecal, the best thing you can do for you friend is just hang out with him, take him to get a beer or whatever you guys enjoy.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I lived with 3 friends for a year post-college... I am still friends with 1 of them. One moved out of state and I never see him, and another was bat shit insane. Great roommate but just absolutely crazy.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
"Oh my God I must have been a horrible partner and a complete screwup or she wouldn't have left like this."
Well, now we know why she likely moved on. If these are his tendencies post breakup, I can only imagine what he must've been like in the relationship.

Anyhow, like was said earlier, try and take him out to keep his mind off of the skag. Bars, movies, whatever. Keep him occupied and preferably around places where he can meet new women. Nothing cures the bitter taste of old pussy quite like new pussy. The most important thing is preventing him from calling, texting, facebooking, etc. this chick. She's only going to use him as an emotional tampon. Judging by his response to the breakup, it seems very apparent that she can(which she knows). It calls back to what I said earlier - women only swing to the next branch when they feel like their old one is secure.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
I still can't believe that people can do this. They just went on a cruise too that he probably paid for. How the hell can you be fucking someone else and making plans to jump ship, but still be perfectly OK with accepting that? How do you get up in the morning on the cruise ship and look in the mirror and say, "Yeah, I'm perfectly fine with what's going on here."

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
A lot of people cheat for a variety of reasons. To be fair we really don't have her side of the story. That said, I hate cheaters and think if you're planning on cheating you might as well break it off first.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think we can distill the roommate discussion down to the idea that you should not live with your friends if

1) Your friends are shitty roommates

2) You are a shitty roommate

I have lived with friends where it went very well and we are still best friends and I have lived with friends where I didn't care if I never saw them again when they left.

I think Soygen and I might make ideal roommates because we could agree from the start to live in separate houses and never visit each other.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Obviously I would be a great roommate, we wouldn't need tv or internet, I could provide the entertainment with my daily hijinx! :p

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
"and having a super clean house all the time..."
This is a red flag. If your friend doesn't share this habit, it could be a problem. Especially since it is your house. In an apartment, I wouldn't really care if a friend junked out his room. But if he did the same thing to a room in my house, it might bother me.

Have any idea about how he lives? Like have you been to his current place?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
lol @ a couple who both had a kid at a very young age moving in together with two kids who are the same age.

What is the over/under that those two kids won't produce their own teenage pregnancy?