Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
A couple bumps of meth will clear you right out, and you'll probably clean your house afterwards too. Win/win.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
When on a tinder date with a chick a while ago. Told her I study close relationships in my PhD program, and she said "oh then you must know about [whatever the fuck the 4 color theory about how people get along is]?" I said no, I've never heard of it, and she looked at me with such confusion, like everything we do is clearly useless if we didn't use this obvious best way to understand relationships. I thought about saying we do science, not pop psychology,but she was Asian and hot so I censored myself. Then she told me her best friend is a high school psych teacher and teaches her students that and all kinds of other pop psych shit. I died inside

10 minutes later she said she was going to a good friend's essential oil party next week.
Given the bolded line, let us know how the essential oils party goes.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If she's that hot and that asian there is a good chance Dabamf will be starting an essential oil thread and posting various information about how you can buy your oils from him

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Haha. I posted about her before. She was the one that tried to reschedule our next date 15 min after we were supposed to meet because she was drunk, then didn't understand why I was pissed about that. Winner all around

Sorta dating this white girl now. It's the worst

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
misleading article_sl said:
Parent is also quick to point out that this does not mean that men should have multiple sexual partners at once, but that a man who has multiple sexual partners over his lifetime is likely more sexually active and therefore ejaculate more frequently-which is then thought to reduce the prostate's concentration of carcinogenic substances.
Nope, just jerkoff more.

Tenks

You mean there isn't some whacky hybrid vigor going on between mixing all sorts of different pussy juices in your prostate?! Say it ain't so!

Tenks

As a married man I jerk off far less because I'm always nervous to do it in case the wife wants to have sex that night. Then by the time I figure out it isn't gunna happen I'm too tiered to jerk off.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
As a married man I jerk off far less because I'm always nervous to do it in case the wife wants to have sex that night. Then by the time I figure out it isn't gunna happen I'm too tiered to jerk off.
Yep. I specifically make it a point to engage in sexual activities well before bedtime. While I'm annoyed that sometimes I fall asleep afterwards or she purposefully wants (us)to go to sleep early, the whole wait and see game is far worse.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Yep. I specifically make it a point to engage in sexual activities well before bedtime. While I'm annoyed that sometimes I fall asleep afterwards or she purposefully wants (us)to go to sleep early, the whole wait and see game is far worse.
Its even harder with a baby in the house. There's a window of time of approximately 8:30p - 9:15pm that I can attempt to try to get some sexy time going. The kid isn't in bed and asleep until about 8:30, and if I wait too long after 9 my wife is already half asleep on the couch and "too tired". It requires some seriously tight timing, and isn't the easiest thing in the world to pull off on a regular basis.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
That's the thing. People involved in that shit are mostly true believers who don't actually make money on it, since they're spending tons of money on it themselves.
Even if they aren't true believers, they don't make any money. You are usually required to buy a certain amount every month which is more than most people can sell, especially a couple months in when all of your friends and family stop buying your shit just to be nice and tell you they don't want it. TheSkeptoid podcast did a pretty good breakdown of these schemes a few years back.

Skeptoid_sl said:
During yet another lawsuit in the UK, the government found that less than one in ten participants ever sold even a single product to another person. Since the company has its distributors as a captive audience required to make regular purchases, the products are typically grossly overpriced compared to similar products available in supermarkets. This makes their sale a dubious prospect for those few distributors who ever do attempt retail sales to customers. Surveys show that nearly all products purchased by network marketers are consumed by the distributors themselves.
Skeptoid_sl said:
On average, 99.95% of network marketers lose money. However, only 97.14% of Las Vegas gamblers lose money by placing everything on a single number at roulette. So if you're thinking about joining a network marketing plan, and aren't dissuaded by the facts I've presented, consider instead going to Vegas and placing all your money in a single pile on number 13. Sooner or later you're going to have to take my advice and just stop now.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
heh, yeah, that's pretty much it. I do know one guy who claims to have made a couple hundred thousand on Visalus a few years back. However, he's an athletic trainer (has an actual kinesiology degree) at a pretty big training facility (works with actual athletes, mostly young hockey players with rich parents), so he was able to move a lot of product to people who were already his clients and eager to swallow the koolaid. I haven't heard him mention it in a couple years though, I think that finally ran it's course. I would imagine though that numerous friends and family that he talked in to it got hosed.

ViSalus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

lindz

#DDs
Its even harder with a baby in the house. There's a window of time of approximately 8:30p - 9:15pm that I can attempt to try to get some sexy time going. The kid isn't in bed and asleep until about 8:30, and if I wait too long after 9 my wife is already half asleep on the couch and "too tired". It requires some seriously tight timing, and isn't the easiest thing in the world to pull off on a regular basis.
We just shut our door and tell the kids we're going to have alone time. They learned a long time ago not to bug us.

Tenks

I'm in a similar boat but only because both my wife and I don't like being full from dinner and both start to fade after 9. Worst part is we both know this so my game is extremely transparent between the window of 830 and 900.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Partner's Niece started selling that shit a few months ago when she got fired from some shitty job and mailed us a "brochure" which I tossed in the trash.
She's Mormon too which pretty much confirms the whole page.
How is life at home? About 50 Pages ago you advised us you were on the verge of a change. I can only assume that did not happen based on your comments. May I be so bold as to ask for an update?