Marvel Heroes 20xx

Yeah, the one I was at last night was much better than any we got today. Still, free cake is free cake. Got six done, now I just need a hero to open them on.

Still looking for one more Loki rune if anyone has a spare and would be willing to trade.

Anyone happen to know current value (in blessings) of a Hand of Nimrod?
Usually hand of nimrod goes for 1 blessing, unless its near perfect (8%+, 360+) then you might have to shell out 2. Loki runes go for half a blessing.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I AFK farmed up around 2300 slices today while watching the US Open. Best part is I also went from legendary rank 2 to 25% into rank 5 and a bunch of omega points too.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Usually hand of nimrod goes for 1 blessing, unless its near perfect (8%+, 360+) then you might have to shell out 2. Loki runes go for half a blessing.
Since you seem to know a bit about pricing, what would you say serpent runes are worth? Like half a blessing also? Are saturn or sun runes worth that too, or less, I got some this weekend so looking to trade them for a serpent which I need(technically need 2 if I want a runeword on SW too).

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Since you seem to know a bit about pricing, what would you say serpent runes are worth? Like half a blessing also? Are saturn or sun runes worth that too, or less, I got some this weekend so looking to trade them for a serpent which I need(technically need 2 if I want a runeword on SW too).
serpents a rare one, your looking at 1.5-2. Suns are worthless, they arnt common but they are the most common noncommon. Saturns im not sure but id guess 1.

Serpent runes are 1 blessing at most. Saturn runes are 1/2 a blessing. Sun runes are worthless. Ask for one as a throw in. You could probably get these cheaper if you really haggle.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I see thanks, really dislike this shit with rare runes on important runewords with poor alternatives. It's not like you use a rare rune to use a stronger runeword which would make sense, it's ilke you need a rare rune to use the only runeword that actually is helpful for your build. And there's nowhere specific to farm them, only like daily farm shit but not even every rare rune is in that rotation.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Heh, almost wish I'd missed today's giveaway. I got another worthless Loki token to take up a space in my stash, because I hate him and will probably never get him to 52. They need to either make that shit stack, or let us apply them at level 1 even though the ultimate isn't unlocked yet. If they can keep track of ultimates for prestige characters, they could do it easily enough for people who haven't leveled a hero at all yet.

Khane

Anyone got an extra code they snagged? Stuck at work, can't get to Facebook

Vorph

Serpent runes are 1 blessing at most. Saturn runes are 1/2 a blessing. Sun runes are worthless. Ask for one as a throw in. You could probably get these cheaper if you really haggle.
Is there a general guideline for the value of decently-rolled artifacts that are desirable to a lot of heroes? Stuff like ACCoC, ASSS, Adv. Kung Fu, Adv. Meta, etc. My stash is overflowing with them and I'd love to get rid of a bunch of it for blessings or runes that I'm desperate for. I haven't made a thread on the official trade forum though because I have no idea what to ask for any of it.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i'm really kind of ticked... after the anniversary patch the game is completely unplayable. it takes literally at least 10 minutes to load the game after logging on and then when and IF it actually loads, I get half a frame per second with all the video settings on as low as I can get them. I used to be able to play pretty solidly at medium settings... the forums all talk about fixes for NVidia cards but i'm using a radeon... no idea what the deal is.

also, it seems you can only redeem one of these codes. which means I have an extra one if anyone needs it. GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT!

RHBX-SFTP-X34V-37FA

Vorph

Have you tried verifying the game files in Steam or whatever the equivalent is in the non-Steam client?

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
i'm really kind of ticked... after the anniversary patch the game is completely unplayable. it takes literally at least 10 minutes to load the game after logging on and then when and IF it actually loads, I get half a frame per second with all the video settings on as low as I can get them. I used to be able to play pretty solidly at medium settings... the forums all talk about fixes for NVidia cards but i'm using a radeon... no idea what the deal is.
Are you playing on a laptop? Is the game defaulting to your integrated graphics card instead of using the Radeon?

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
No. Playing on desktop with only one video card... No fancy setup or anything. I verified the files and then reinstalled when that didn't work. Still no better.

Khane

Are you using a 32 bit OS? Did you do the recommended registry hack to fix it?