Marvel Heroes 20xx

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Kinda surprised hulk does not hit some more of the durability buffs. Seriously hulk is just about as indestructible as they come.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Well Hulk gets his own buffs, but as far as I can tell, he's surprisingly not very tanky and is more about raw damage than anything. The rework might help but it's fairly far away, he doesn't look bad anyway, just not necessarily very "hulk-ish".

For people not following, reviews in order as they've announced last:
Storm on test server on the 25-26th, live the week after assuming no issue.
Rocket Racoon probably the week after that on test server, live by the end of july(definitely before/at the same time as the movie)
Cyclops/Jean Grey this summer, they're working on them but can assume mid august/end of august or so, potentially later for one/both of them.
Thor after, sometimes during september I would assume.
Then Hulk, probably around end of september/october depending on how the rest goes.

Rest comes later as they're finished, they're still in concept phases, Ironman might also end up in the middle of the previous ones because he needs very few changes since he's already in a good spot.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
got ghostrider ult token
frown.png

Raes

Vyemm Raider
No one. At all. And they still won't. 7 bucks? Pff. Might as well buy a fucking hero.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Buff type by character...http://i.imgur.com/6ohfaRQ.jpg

Hulk gets the shaft but hasn't had his review yet, hopefully he'll appear in other buff categories than just one after the review.

I'd be interested to see how Storm shakes out at the end of the month after her review.
Interesting that you say that Hulk gets the shaft, but don't mention that Ghost Rider doesn't have an aura at all -- only has Unbreakable that's a proc.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wish there was a Hawkeye pack that included Kate Bishop on Steam. He's the one hero I absolutely cannot play without the enhanced costume, but I don't feel like paying $15 for it either.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Oh for fuck's sake! Their site is fucked up and clicking the link doesn't do anything to the page.

Then I reset my password (had an onrpg account for some reason) and it tells me this:

It seems several keys from this giveaway have already been redeemed from your IP address; please consult the other users of your network regarding this issue.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Old account entered - gave me same key as last time (even with cookies cleared).
New account entered - "It seems several keys from this giveaway have already been redeemed from your IP address; please consult the other users of your network regarding this issue." This happens on my phone using 4G instead of Wifi also, and I never use my data plan at home so there's no way they've ever seen that IP address before.

What a POS site.