Marvel Heroes 20xx

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
What aoe debuff would that be anyway, her weakness+vuln debuff? Shit doesn't even do damage it's not worth casting when basically every single hero has both and a lot have them on their main spam abilities. Can't think of any other debuff she has that would work on raid bosses.

The only truly unique stuff you can get are the 2 big team buffs but they're linked to like BP's and Storm's ult and that kind of stuff and GR's random proc shit(and that one isn't as good, it's the defensive one), and Emma's pet aura and even that isn't necessary since it's still a fairly small buff(like 20%attackspeed but due to attackspeed being on heavy diminishing returns, you never really get more than 35% total anyway plus it only reaches a part of the raid depending on which pet you use). All the other shit is provided by a ton of heroes and isn't really necessary anyway other than from what I heard twins and surtur, and surtur is way overtuned that it's pretty much not possible to beat if using the intended mechanics(and since you can ignore the mechanics and cheese it they removed his drops for the time being). Oh and the Heroes of Asgard runeword, that shit's pretty nice but anyone can use that.

Raid composition is a bit like wotlk+, not like vanilla/BC where you had to have x shaman/paladins/shadow priests/druids and so on to actually cover all the buffs and you'd even bring a ret paladin near the end of BC even though their damage was absolute garbage tier because of their 3% SoC and whatever the fuck they did that only them could. By wotlk and even more so after, every buff was normalized and multiple classes could bring the buffs so you only needed a very general composition and specs to bring everything.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Hard modes might be a different story but for now, 2-3 BiS/ rank 15+ ult heroes can carry an entire raid (well the good heroes, not GR, Thor etc.)

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
I think the timer is actually ~15 minutes on splinter drops. And the potions drop that to around 7. Could be wrong about that.
Was mentioned by a dev last year

Doomsaw_sl said:
Special Item Find affects the chance to get a Splinter and we have a timer that forces you to get an Eternity Splinter to drop if you don't get one after X amount of time. (to avoid the odd player never getting one)

In theory, you could get 10000000 in an hour, but are more likely to get 5-15 per hour depending on your luck and SIF.
So looks like between 4-12mins. 12+ mins means you are guaranteed a splinter drop.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
SW has a buff that decreases damage done by mobs by 10% and mobs to take 10% more damage. It's not really noticeable on trash, but on bosses and harder mobs it's very noticeable.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
SW has a buff that decreases damage done by mobs by 10% and mobs to take 10% more damage. It's not really noticeable on trash, but on bosses and harder mobs it's very noticeable.
Almost every character I play has a version of that.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah that's what I said and literally every hero has both of these and many have it on skills the use as part of their main rotations while SW's is a spell you have to use that does no dmg. They don't stack and it's the most common debuffs so it's pretty worthless.

Khane

So what are the items that drop from raids anyways , seen the once per hero per week thing and curious what item that is , or is it just a high chance at a unique?
Normal slot 1-5 uniques for the hero you are playing with challenge bonus stats (The challenge bonus stats are +1 to attributes on top of the normal stats for that item. For instance +1 fighting or +1 durability). There are also boss specific uniques that can drop. But those seem entirely too rare. I've never seen one drop and our guild runs about 70-100 people through the raids each week

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
The +1 stat applies to any hero uniques from raids too. So you can get Cerebro Remote Interfaces with an additional +1 energy and shit.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Holy balls, Surtur drops 4-5 uniques. Only 2 of them have the challenge bonus though. I did get a Destroyer Energy Rifle and a Book of the Vishanti with +1 energy today.

Khane

Indeed. That's why my SG isn't even attempting him right now. No loot = what's the point?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So despite only being short 11 heroes, I went ahead and bought a random box and got Rocket Raccoon. I'm blown away at how few dupes I've gotten out of so many random hero boxes.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
So despite only being short 11 heroes, I went ahead and bought a random box and got Rocket Raccoon. I'm blown away at how few dupes I've gotten out of so many random hero boxes.
I either get expensive heroes I already have (like IM repeatedly) or I get one I don't have. Only 4 left!

Khane

Out of the 5 challenge bonus uniques I got tonight 4 were any hero uniques with shitty attribute bonuses. Feels bad man. And goddamn is the bugged Surtur fight boring. But loots are loots I guess.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Whats a good lego for Ms Marvel? I'm thinking of running her has my main until Nova comes out. I was thinking Gungnir since everyone seems to say she has enough defense and the only thing that could be a little better is her damage.