Marvel Heroes 20xx

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
So the current hotness for Omega system is Rorschach in neural enhancement (500 points for 10% damage), psionic shotgun in psionics, and helicarrier support in shield special weapons.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yep. Helicarrier is retarded at max. 240k or so damage proc.

For Ms. Marvel Gungnir is your best bet. Since she's hybrid energy/phys AND hybrid ranged/melee she can't make the most out other legendaries.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
The procs also get bonuses from your stats. The shotgun brutals for 915k on my Silver Surfer.

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
I switched over to M'kraan for Ms. Marvel, as she has loads of crit/critdmg and is light on straight damage. I also run Haymaker as my spender, which eats spirit like crazy, so the Crystal really helps in that department.

Khane

CCR doesn't seem like a good option. Sure she does energy damage but unless you build her a less than optimal way your energy damage is all rotational stuff whereas your spam abilities are all physical. So CCR isn't a great option.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So the current hotness for Omega system is Rorschach in neural enhancement (500 points for 10% damage), psionic shotgun in psionics, and helicarrier support in shield special weapons.
I still grab SPIN Tech first on almost every hero. 470 points for 15% more boss damage, with no filler nodes wasted to get to it, seems unmatched by anything else to me. I've been looking for better ways (than, say, using Night Night Pistol to set up Loki synergy damage on heroes that can't slow on their own) to spend the next few hundred points after that though, so I'll give those a closer look.

I switched over to M'kraan for Ms. Marvel, as she has loads of crit/critdmg and is light on straight damage. I also run Haymaker as my spender, which eats spirit like crazy, so the Crystal really helps in that department.
I really don't see a real need for spirit from a legendary because mighty punch refills it so fast, but trading 2.5% crit, 25% crit dmg, and 25% brutal dmg for 12.5% raw damage, 200 spirit, and 1000 hp doesn't seem bad. The 12.5% dmg propagates to crit/brut, but it ends up being a small net loss of crit dmg and small net gain of brutal dmg based on my current stats, so it's a wash. Not sure how to weigh the benefit of the rank 5 procs though, but Gungnir seems clearly superior there. I'd probably give serious consideration to the M'Kraan if I was just starting out, but my Gungnir is already rank 5 and there's not much in this game I look forward to less than leveling a legendary on a character that's already 60, so NOPE.
biggrin.png

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
I really don't see a real need for spirit from a legendary because mighty punch refills it so fast, but trading 2.5% crit, 25% crit dmg, and 25% brutal dmg for 12.5% raw damage, 200 spirit, and 1000 hp doesn't seem bad. The 12.5% dmg propagates to crit/brut, but it ends up being a small net loss of crit dmg and small net gain of brutal dmg based on my current stats, so it's a wash. Not sure how to weigh the benefit of the rank 5 procs though, but Gungnir seems clearly superior there. I'd probably give serious consideration to the M'Kraan if I was just starting out, but my Gungnir is already rank 5 and there's not much in this game I look forward to less than leveling a legendary on a character that's already 60, so NOPE.
biggrin.png
Yeah I'm guessing Gungnir is probably ahead in pure damage, but my goal is to spam Cosmic Haymaker as much I can, because using Mighty is a big drop off. Also I've found in raids her sustain suffers a bit due to not getting hit a lot, and I definitely don't want to run a Shrinking or whatever. I have far from maximized gear and have her at like 42% Crit, 7200 Crit Damage and 37% Brut with M'kraan. Also have a trash Runeword atm, not sure I want to sink a Thor rune into her for the Energy/Physical one. I do hear you on releveling Legendary, it's a pain in the ass!

Vorph

Also have a trash Runeword atm, not sure I want to sink a Thor rune into her for the Energy/Physical one.
I use God of Mischief. 5 Lokis are a lot cheaper than a Thor rune, and especially now that the +1 Ult effect on GoM actually works I think it's the clear best choice for Ms. M.

And yeah, she's my main so I give her all my best rolled artifacts, my only GotK, etc. I have just shy of 50% crit, 44% brutal, 265% crit dmg, and 444% brutal dmg. Only thing I'm really looking for her now is a cosmic might mask with +8 to Crashdown and Haymaker or Wave, +1 to any of the trees, 250+ crit, and 800+ crit dmg. Should be easy, right? ^^

Delly

Trakanon Raider
My Emma Frost is raid ready, I'm on a fair bit, let me know if you need another body.
Yeah you're definitely one of the people on often. You, Vorph, Pyros, Kellim, Arica, Byr, and myself are pretty much on everyday with a few others every few days. With a few more people we could raid every week easily.

Vorph

Seer's Brilliance (100xp + 1% xp from Int) or Brigand's Fortune (70xp) runewords. I use the former on almost every character from 25-60 because the runes it takes are common trash.

There's a cheap(ish) +Int node in Omega that has the drawback of nuking your brutal chance into the ground. Generally don't give any fucks about brutals while leveling, so if I feel up for burning a retcon at 60 to undo it, I spec into that while leveling too. Mostly on characters that fucking suck at leveling so bad that even getting the process over with a few % faster is a godsend. (I'm looking at you, Rocket Raccoon.)

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
are there any %xp items other than mole man medals than can be used by any hero?
That's the only one, other than using a weird any hero unique with +1 int. Obviously the +100xp runeword and omega int or +xp. I used both the runeword and flat xp in omega for +240xp per kill, doesn't make much of a difference in 50+ but from 30 to 50 that's a lot of xp from shit you one shot with aoe in large quantities. Also get a moleman at 32-34 or so, I get a new one everytime since I didn't find a cosmic with good rolls yet and no need to waste time unbinding purples when it takes 5mins to find a new one. Pop shitty 50% xp boosts you get from quests from 40 to 60, and around 52 I pop a 100%xp boost from one of the codes or events or whatever, 1hour ones tend to last me until 60 or close enough, with a 2hour I'd pop it around 46-48 instead.

Khane

There are some character specific uniques like wolverines slot 2 that can give up to 10% exp but obviously those are specific and you need to get lucky while leveling. There are also enchants which give XP on kill.