Marvel Heroes 20xx

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
So I was screwing around trying to figure out the best way to get the conch shells for the event, and found that running holosim seems to reap the best return. All I've been doing is taking off all my gear with a 60 (die faster), going in and dying twice, and opening the base chest. You can do it in around a minute or so, and there's a pretty damned good chance you'll get a shell or two. Haven't tried with boosted SiF, but it's way faster then MM. It's boring but it works, and you still randomly get artifacts and an occasional unique. Haven't been doing it for long, but it seems the best way for me to try and get enough to buy a crimson chest despite the fact I just don't have a ton of time to sink in during the event.

If anyone else tries this and can confirm similar results, I'd appreciate it.

Edit: You'll also fulfill the daily holosim mission each run

Edit 2: After popping some pots I've got 219 Sif and I'm finding that I'm getting 2-3 conch drops at at time happening more often. Also, depending upon what the first wave is and how fast it'll kill you, you can get two runs in a min. Got about 20 shells in a little over 20 mins.

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
I added an easier way to set your stats and an automatic node picker button. Please use and enjoy.

A (mostly) Complete min/maxers spreadsheet to the Omega System. - Now with automatic planner - Marvel Heroes 2015
Nice work man, but I have a question about the automatic planner. Do you know if your sheet will work properly in Open Office? I can't get it to do anything once I click on the Initialize/Generate buttons. I'm guessing it might just be Open Office, but I could also be an idiot overlooking something.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I haven't tried. It's saved as a "macro enabled excel worksheet" so you might need to enable macros in open office.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Usually macro enabled spreadsheets don't work in anything other than office on windows.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Got advanced circlet from my 300 conch box. Obviously I wasn't expecting to win the lottery with a hand of doom, but getting what is probably the shittiest possible artifact out of the bunch has me pretty salty.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got advanced circlet from my 300 conch box. Obviously I wasn't expecting to win the lottery with a hand of doom, but getting what is probably the shittiest possible artifact out of the bunch has me pretty salty.
i dont know, id call it better than mags shirt, esp box and the new gorilla necklace. (i got the necklace and the shirt from the 2 ive opened so far)

Goatface

3rd box = esp box
frown.png

So I was screwing around trying to figure out the best way to get the conch shells for the event, and found that running holosim seems to reap the best return. All I've been doing is taking off all my gear with a 60 (die faster), going in and dying twice, and opening the base chest. You can do it in around a minute or so, and there's a pretty damned good chance you'll get a shell or two. Haven't tried with boosted SiF, but it's way faster then MM. It's boring but it works, and you still randomly get artifacts and an occasional unique. Haven't been doing it for long, but it seems the best way for me to try and get enough to buy a crimson chest despite the fact I just don't have a ton of time to sink in during the event.

Edit 2: After popping some pots I've got 219 Sif and I'm finding that I'm getting 2-3 conch drops at at time happening more often. Also, depending upon what the first wave is and how fast it'll kill you, you can get two runs in a min. Got about 20 shells in a little over 20 mins.
Yeah i do this when its the holo sim daily , im sure it will get nerfed somehow....always get a unique when i do the 10 runs....dont want to push it and somehow be banned for it.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

there sdefinatly something to be said for this method but the biggest fault of it is you have to spend time queuing into holosim just to kill yourself. If you could get a bot to do this id say im all for it but to go by hand, fuck that.

on the upside, its finally something ghost rider is good at.

its also really funny. using hubs as intended you dont really notice someone spawning and running to the waypoint every minute or so but when your doing this they really stand out. This isnt as hidden as you might think.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
My current biggest gripe with this game. Cosmic terminals are harder than raids. I rarely die in raids, but fucking kingpin with his stupid cane and the 4 cosmic orbs that elektra and bullseye spawn make me have to run around like an idiot until he moves just so I don't die. What a stupid difference in power.

Silence_sl

shitlord
How good is Squirrel Girl at 60 in the harder stuff?

I have Black Widow at L60...fun to play, but definitely not enough firepower to complete Cosmics and shit in any time sane amount of time.

SG is pretty decent so far, I think. I'm only L32 though. I like not breaking into a cold sweat when super villains pop and there's no one around to help. Anyone here have a L60 SG?

Goatface

so i pulled rocket out of splinter box and holosim was sq. so figured i would see how many shells i would get in a hour
Hur3Y1t.jpg

4th box - mag t-shirt

should i even try to level RR before his update?
is there a good leveling build out there?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
SG is great, not sure if they fixed the lag she creates in raids though, but she does cosmics really easily. I'd say most heroes do with the proper spec and shit, but had not much trouble starting cosmics as soon as I hit 60 with her and she was only my 2nd 60 so I didn't have a bunch of crap laying around and what not, just leveling gear. Can't really do the harder cosmics without dying a bunch but if you do a summoner SG you need to farm Sinister forever anyway to get his slot2 unique and that one's easy as hell. If you do more of a melee build or ranged build you can still do most of the cosmics right away, only MODOK and Kurse can be hard(Kurse cause he does stupid dmg and the adds also have strong burst, MODOK because the AIM ranged guys hurt like hell so it makes it really boring to clear but boss is easy).

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
so i pulled rocket out of splinter box and holosim was sq. so figured i would see how many shells i would get in a hour
Hur3Y1t.jpg

4th box - mag t-shirt

should i even try to level RR before his update?
is there a good leveling build out there?
I would probably recommend just waiting on rocket I can't see his current game play being very similar after his 52 rework. Right now getting to 30 is a bit of a slog but once you get his BFG unlocked his build is pretty much as much spirit and spirit regen as you can get with massive amounts of + area damage or plus energy damage poop out a couple supression turrets and let groot and the turrets hold agro all day long while you flash light of death screens worth of opponents. It pretty much isn't worth spending much time/energy on plus summon damage/power with rocket because his stuff is so durable and long lasting as is its largely wasted on him.

Goatface

patch notes

highlights
-collect Planet X Bark from their daily Shared Quests (one per each Quest) and turn them in to Jocasta for rewards!
-Midtown Madness event as well as rotating sales every day!
-Domino Team-Up
-final week of Omega beta - points refunded - lowered to 16.4mil per orb
-xdef/holosim - chest better loot at higher levels - Reliquaries of Rarity higher chance
-bug fixes on bosses with heavy armor

--------------
Pet/Stark Tech = "It's currently in engineering - end of Summer seems like a good estimate"

---

with barks can buy artifact box 15 or bountyhunter box for 6