Marvel Heroes 20xx

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It used to be highlighted. SHIELD Recon Belt is only better if you get the 331 DR vs. targets not attacking you anyway. If I raided on Cyclops or Storm, and had a ~perfectly rolled Recon Belt, I'd use it. Otherwise, nope (especially since the two I have both rolled like shit).

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So is any of the armor core stuff BiS for someone? Cause I've got 400ish of them, and I'm thinking I should just buy a loot explosion box and save the rest.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
list of Rogues stolen powers
h8IR8Ol.png

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, Rogue is going to be the first character I straight up buy. Her and Beast are my favorite X-Men and it sounds like they've put a lot of effort into her.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
Is there anyone in the Rerolled guild online that could invite me? I've been randomly looking for people over the last few days and either no one is on when I look or I'm looking for the wrong names.

Thanks!

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
try goatface and nija, they were on when i was last there 20 minutes ago. ah fuck it, ill log in, whats your IGN?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Is there anyone in the Rerolled guild online that could invite me? I've been randomly looking for people over the last few days and either no one is on when I look or I'm looking for the wrong names.

Thanks!
Put whoever you are looking for on your friend list. When you try to /whisper people who aren't in your friends list and aren't in the same zone you are in it will tell you "Player not found"

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Put whoever you are looking for on your friend list. When you try to /whisper people who aren't in your friends list and aren't in the same zone you are in it will tell you "Player not found"
that cant be true. I put up boss kills in /lfg all the time and get random people whispering me. I doubt they all add me to friends lists first seeing as this is the first ive heard of it.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Because they can click your name in the chat window. Trust me, if you just randomly /who people who aren't on your friends list and you have no access to (don't see their name in any chat channels) it really does happen. They may have fixed it recently but I doubt it.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
hmmm, go figure. I can still whisper people in chat channels too without clicking their names. It must have groups of servers or something and if you arnt sharing one, you cant whisper.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Might be a new account limitation to prevent new accounts from spamming with goldspam. Not that credits are useful, but powerleveling or some shit might be.

Goatface

what is considered high for holosims? i don't see how anyone does the high level protect waves. in the teens, seems like things like frost giants can instant-gib civs with a charge, couldn't image what 20+ is like.