Marvel Heroes 20xx

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
what is considered high for holosims? i don't see how anyone does the high level protect waves. in the teens, seems like things like frost giants can instant-gib civs with a charge, couldn't image what 20+ is like.
Unlike Xdef though you can CC those giants. Hawkeye with freezing arrow can freeze them for like 15secs. It's mostly gonna be luck on the waves though, some waves are almost guaranteed losses, some waves are easy as shit cause all you have to do is run around for 2mins without dying, which a lot of heroes can do. Hell if you have a perma invis heroes you can do half the waves without having to do anything but use your invis over and over(all the kill as many as you can waves).

For 2heroes I'd probably see Black Panther getting one spot, he's really tanky if built correctly, has high single target damage for the kill waves and can just invis the zerg waves, other hero not sure, Moonknight would be great to kill shit with but not sure his survivability would be good enough for the other waves even using Black Panther to bait stuff and his summons to delay shit. Hawkeye would be good if he wasn't so fucking squishy, frost arrow at lvl 45-50 is ridiculous against mobs that aren't CC immune(which most of holosim isn't). Maybe a hero with a CC that's not resistable to keep shit off the NPCs, like Storm with a surge maxed build, but not sure how well she'd survive the zerg waves since her invis is crappy, maybe kiting would be enough.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Hulk and Madame Hydra are really the only two waves you need to worry about. Madame Hydra because at higher waves the civs die really really fast and the elite mobs spawn very quickly too. Hulk just because he can one shot almost any hero in the game at higher waves. Thing and Ms. Marvel built as tanks can survive him quite easily but their damage and lack of chainable CC might cause issues. BP also doesn't have a chainable CC (He can perma stun a small group of non immune mobs but anything outside of his sweep radius is problematic because of its cooldown). BP is definitely a good choice though because of what Pyros' was saying and also because he has an "oh shit" button for his teammates as well.

If only Black Widow's mines still perma taunted. She would be a clear choice with her stealth and taunt.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So I got bored the other day and solved the omega system.
Can't say I'm the least bit surprised to see SPINTech winning handily (once you remove the "lol no" nodes such as Psi Overload and Cerebro).

Incoming patch to halve the DR, double the cost, and make it work on elites instead of bosses, cause that's how Gaz rolls!

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Stoked, got my household goods (aka all my stuff) finally being delivered today, all the way from ze Deutschland. I'll be on tonight for awhile despite my 0645 workday tomorrow :p

Level 32 or 33 Black Panther, grinding to 60!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Can't say I'm the least bit surprised to see SPINTech winning handily (once you remove the "lol no" nodes such as Psi Overload and Cerebro).

Incoming patch to halve the DR, double the cost, and make it work on elites instead of bosses, cause that's how Gaz rolls!
The problem with SPIN tech is it's only active on bosses. So anyone who has hybrid damage should preferably get the nanotech nodes (like Stormbreaker on BP) because it works on everything and is only a slightly less efficient use of your points for boss damage.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider

When I first did the sheet I overvalued damage rating in total dps. I went back and updated it, and some of the nodes with ratings on them are performing better. Now I just need to add the costs of prerequisites for a couple nodes like cybernetic claws and advanced mandriod armor to see how valuable those are.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
So jumping back into the game after a long, long time. Other than the forums are there any good theorycrafting or basic discussion websites out there? Thanks.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
The MH forums are the best place and get fairly indepth. Going to hero specific forums is a good place for builds.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Thank you. Guess I will stick to the forums. Strange, had bought Rocket Raccoon back in the day but now he is a starter character? Got my step son playing and that little fucker in 7 days got Dr Strange and Silver Surfer for his first two random hero boxes from splinters.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Thank you. Guess I will stick to the forums. Strange, had bought Rocket Raccoon back in the day but now he is a starter character? Got my step son playing and that little fucker in 7 days got Dr Strange and Silver Surfer for his first two random hero boxes from splinters.
Yeah they recently changed the starters, RR is one of them now, probably in preparation for the rework and possible influx of people after the movie.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Got a Hand of Doom out of the 300 Conch Shell box today. What's the best hero to equip it on? I've seen builds for Thing and Iron Man with it equipped, and I have both, so thinking about one of them.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Got a Hand of Doom out of the 300 Conch Shell box today. What's the best hero to equip it on? I've seen builds for Thing and Iron Man with it equipped, and I have both, so thinking about one of them.
Nearly everyone.

Goatface

both my boxes have been taskmaster's guides. MM is probably the best place to farm, either luck or sif not sure. reportedly can get up to 60 per hour,think most i would avg was 40ish. i believe people getting the higher numbers are skipping the boss fights.

cosmic kurse is the only terminal boss i noticed that drops more than a couple. i did a brief farm last night and a person was saying they were getting 30 a run. that was in a full group, killing almost everything. i wasn't getting nowhere near that, but only had like 100sif.

Goatface

Will Summer Event Uniques drop after Event?

Doomsaw_sl said:
The Perfect Wave and Brutal Shades will only be special event items, but we will run this event as an "End of Summer" event in late Aug