Marvel Heroes 20xx

Caliane

link wont load atm.

that is worrisome, though.
I do hope that is just a columnist being a retard, when presented something new.

A mmo that is a mix of realm of the mad god, LoL, and Torchlight, I think will be the next big thing, for mmos.
Classes have like 10-20 levels to max. A small 6-10 tier item system. Perma death. 5-6 skills each.
Classes are bought/unlocked. Constantly add new ones. start with like 20, up to 100 over time.
Skins, dyes etc are bought via real world or in game currency.

Make the world mad god style. 8 maps. Have lairs that are torchlight style procedurally generated.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
First I was like, Traak has too much time on his hands needs to let that sand out of his vag.

Then I was like, yeah he is right this isn't an mmorpg and should be in the other games forum.

Caliane

Loading now. ok.
Again, I'm not playing the beta, so he could be right, this is total shit. But,

1:pick from a small range of heros with skins/costumes as rewards. -mad god. or similar to as I described.

2:huge, flat, featureless zones stretch repetitively for acres in each direction, fogged out on your minimap such that you're forced to lamely wander throughout until you stumble on the entrance to a lair or warehouse. These can be enormous, entirely non-distinct city blocks, the same assets repeated over and over, with just one doorway to find in amongst it all. On your way you meet hundreds and hundreds of identical spawning enemies, popping into existence immediately in front of you, and dropping the same six items of bland loot over and over and over. Reaching a base opens up more of exactly the same, usually ending in a "boss fight", which involves briefly left-clicking on a known Marvel enemy until he or she falls over.- ok, seriously, he just described realm of the mad god. enormous greyed out, repetitive assets. same loot over and over. until random lair, with boss. If its not fun, its not fun. (pacing probably too slow).

3. new characters are level 1. no shit? that makes me wonder about this guy, if he thinks new characters should be the level of your max char.

Then he starts complaining the characters are old designs and not up to date with the last 3 months of in comics storylines. again, no shit?

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
What does it say that the company keeps spamming my inbox with retarded emails on the founder option? I'd post the email here, but it's too retarded to re-post.
Jesus, I'm getting emails every day on the Founder's program, just got another one today. That's acting pretty desperate.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
This beta doesn't even support 2560 x 1440 resolution. Click to move. It's ok but no way would I shell out for the founders pack.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm glad they send us weekly updates on the game via email.

By weekly updates I of course mean them reminding us we can buy the game before playing it or even barely seeing it.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm glad they send us weekly updates on the game via email.

By weekly updates I of course mean them reminding us we can buy the game before playing it or even barely seeing it.
They aren't selling the game, they are selling the $200 Founder's edition.

Caliane

yeah, I wasnt going to pay $200 with that first email.

But now, six emails later, totally going to. really.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Did you guys know there is a Founder's program? 'Cause I just got another email on it.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Got in the beta, downloaded the game, no 2560x1440 support, deleted the game. At least they made sure to tell meAGAINabout their incredible 200$ package worth over 750$.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
So haters, downloading the game to participate in the beta tomorrow. Worth it?!

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, 3 friends and I all got in. Though any beta that runs a few hours for a 3-4 days a week can suck a dick.