Marvel Heroes 20xx

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I wonder how many times Taskmaster died yesterday.

Oh, and just saw them clarify that while Odin's Blessing is done today, the server side XP bonuses are still in. Sooo, more taskmaster deaths today!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
People run Cosmic Taskmaster because he's quick when farming omegas.

Hood is actually better for farming than Tasky though. Same map every time, faster to clear, drops more exp orbs. I was getting almost 200 omegas an hour yesterday running Hood with 806% exp boost. And Nisanti Boots are a usable drop so you don't necessarily miss out by not farming the Tasky artifact while farming omegas.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I actually ran Mandarin last COmega. With Cable I can do him not much slower than someone else can run Taskmaster, and Zolas is probably the most valuable arti that drops outside of one-shots/ICP. Granted I didn't get any to drop that time, but the chance of one is probably worth more than a bunch of crap TM guides or Nisanti Boots, which probably aren't actually any better than Batrocs which I have something like 7 pairs of.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I liked farming Hood as well. The only issue is that his "shoot everywhere" attack does some trucks of damage. With Deadpool I can get to him in like 10 seconds.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I actually ran Mandarin last COmega. With Cable I can do him not much slower than someone else can run Taskmaster, and Zolas is probably the most valuable arti that drops outside of one-shots/ICP. Granted I didn't get any to drop that time, but the chance of one is probably worth more than a bunch of crap TM guides or Nisanti Boots, which probably aren't actually any better than Batrocs which I have something like 7 pairs of.
No doubt. If I was farming items I would farm Mandarin but I was strictly going for maximum omegas which Hood is definitely the best for. Since they are leaving the exp bonus in I'm gonna knock out another 1000 or so tonight hopefully. Going from 1700 -> 6200ish Omegas in one event is not bad. I haven't grinded like this in a game since Vanilla WoW.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah I'm approaching 7k Omegas and they aren't raising the cap until June I've heard, so I'm in no hurry to cap out and have all the xp I get at 60 effectively be wasted. Probably finish ghost rider's red run today and run someone else to red too if I'm feeling ambitious.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I've killed hood on my DP probably close to 500 times. Maybe more. He is terminal I grinded to get DP up to 60 when getting to 60 in this game was stupidly difficult and not completely intended.

Sharinel

Golden Squire
The SWGN (cocksucker!) is just about the most desired object in the game at the moment, going for multiple GoK's. You lucked out on that one
smile.png

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Yea, was lucky as I knew it was highly valuable from this thread.

Rerolled it to 590 damage, 409 crit, 346 defense. What do you think it's worth?

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Finally had some good luck myself with this event. Got a Zola's and SWGN yesterday - rerolled the SWGN a few times cause it was completely crappy. Still have never seen a HoD or GotK. Got a few key uniques too, a Batroc's, Cobra Hood, Mask of Xorn, and a mess of semi-rare runes. Friggas, Sif, Odin, Loki (not sure if Loki is that rare, I've actually got like 7 of them). Still never seen a Tyr.

Great event. Pretty much have Capt and Cyke as well geared as possible without Gok/HoD and all still 63 ilvl. Challenge bonuses I went with randoms and mostly lucked out, will eventually get specific ones and that'll help a bit. But on both of those can handily do any Cosmic super quick and without dying unless I totally fuck up.

Now working on my Colossus (first character ever), got him all blessed up with decent artis, not perfect ones, a solid costume affix rolls, etc. I know he's weaker now compared dps wise, but he was my first and I love the big guy.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man, I'm not sure if it was good or bad to start playing during the event. I've been spoiled by all the drops I think. Got 1 crimson chest before I hit 60, didn't really know what it meant at first, and got a zola for my cyclops which seems pretty good on him. I'm 60 now, about 75 omegas and some decent rolls on my gear. Gonna work on getting power cosmic now, at 661 worldstones. What should I use my Armor research drives on? Nothing looks that great from that vendor.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Man, I'm not sure if it was good or bad to start playing during the event. I've been spoiled by all the drops I think. Got 1 crimson chest before I hit 60, didn't really know what it meant at first, and got a zola for my cyclops which seems pretty good on him. I'm 60 now, about 75 omegas and some decent rolls on my gear. Gonna work on getting power cosmic now, at 661 worldstones. What should I use my Armor research drives on? Nothing looks that great from that vendor.
Hope you aren't like me and get totally bored of the game/grind when it isn't a crazy exp event :p

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Hope you aren't like me and get totally bored of the game/grind when it isn't a crazy exp event :p
The major events killed it for me. First week I played was during an odin event. After that the weekly events were garbage and I lost interest quickly.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think I'll be okay, I think the game is actually pretty fun. Just got a doop rune drop too, so that's pretty cool! Now I have to get the power doop thing after power cosmic.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Zola is not a very good arti for Cyclops, he's pretty much spirit neutral at 60. But several of the artis from crimson boxes are garbage, so a Zola is a good one to pull.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
The major events killed it for me. First week I played was during an odin event. After that the weekly events were garbage and I lost interest quickly.
Yea, I log in daily for the reward but only play during major events. Got my Cyclops some nice shit and that pimp SWGN during this big one though. I should probably trade that before something devalues it...