Marvel Heroes 20xx

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Zola is not a very good arti for Cyclops, he's pretty much spirit neutral at 60. But several of the artis from crimson boxes are garbage, so a Zola is a good one to pull.
Been followingthis guy's buildso far. He seems to have crazy dps. And even with Zola, I can run out of spirit atm, using optic beam/focused beam, weaving in other stuff.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
cyc isnt spirit neutral at 60 while beam weaving, he needs help from an artifact.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Or a 25% core which everyone should have. Although I forgot I do have a hand of nimrod on my Cyke atm.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
KPjcgLz.png

poopsock complete
pic611034.jpg

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Patch Update Big Ten - Marvel Heroes 2015
Ryolnir_sl said:
Hey all!

Just wanted to give you an update on this week's patch.

Due to the number of major bug fixes that are going in today, we are deciding to hold until very early next week to publish She-Hulk, the Invisible Woman update, and Cosmic Midtown Patrol/Industry City Patrol.

But what does this mean for Big Ten? Well. We said it'd be on until the patch... and so it will be.

We will be leaving the sales and events live until we patch (currently shooting for Monday morning at 6AM PDT).

However! We will be capping the Omega XP bonus at tomorrow's 216% XP bonus! We love you very much, but we can't in good consciousness go higher than this. That's crazy.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nice, so the only thing that's gone is all the Odin boxes that were dropping yesterday?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nice, so the only thing that's gone is all the Odin boxes that were dropping yesterday?
Correct. Everything else is still going, including the various sales.

BTW, in case anyone is interested, it's Cable's 25th anniversary so all his costumes are lowered to 250g. Pretty good price for his armored cyborg or technovirus costumes, i think the rest all look pretty stupid. Obviously his Black Ops costume isn't on sale since it's a chase.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So I guess I have incredibly good luck with rerolls. After rolling that max dmg/crit SWGN I rolled:

344/343 Arnim Zola
706/120/131 Circlet
484/7.8 Lizard formula

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
Venom...I'm really torn on this guy. I know he's top tier and I've been following some guides, but for some reason I don't think he's all that. Maybe it's the play style of DoT/Harm yourself for mana/Heal Yourself. Sort of like an EQ necro on roids...

Am I doing something wrong?

Khane

Venom...I'm really torn on this guy. I know he's top tier and I've been following some guides, but for some reason I don't think he's all that. Maybe it's the play style of DoT/Harm yourself for mana/Heal Yourself. Sort of like an EQ necro on roids...

Am I doing something wrong?
Do you have decent gear on him? Because +skills scale the hell out of his damage. He's kind of meh as a fresh, ungeared 60 compared to the god tier he can become when geared.

nescio_sl

shitlord
lol i read your post like 30 minutes after buying venom. I hope he's fun, he was one of my favorite characters growing up. I just started playing this game when the event started and I was really surprised with its depth! I'm really enjoying it for what it is. I just leveled cyclops to 50 for the xp synergy bonus and then bought venom. I feel like I still have a TON of stuff to learn and unlock. I'm basically hoarding all my currencies, what should I be buying with ARMOR Research Drives, Odin marks, eternity splinters, cubes etc? Is it better to wait until I have a maxed out character to use this stuff? I also have a ton of runes and relics saved because I dont know if they are worth keeping or not. I guess that's my biggest complaint is the inventory space but I guess thats how they make money.

Khane

Save the ARMOR research drives for now. They are planning on updating the rewards very soon for those.
Odin marks are used for Legendary Items and to bless your artifacts.
Eternity splinters are mainly used to purchase heroes, team-ups or ultimate upgrade tokens.
Cube shards can be used to purchase a variety of things but the most popular are fortune cards.

There are vendors for each of these in the major hubs that you can go to and see everything that is available for purchase.

Save all your runes and relics. Inventory space is super expensive in this game at ~$5 per stash tab but since it's F2P if you enjoy playing the game you may as well dump $20 or so bucks (there is a G sale right now) on stash tabs. A game like this would cost more at retail than that.

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
Do you have decent gear on him? Because +skills scale the hell out of his damage. He's kind of meh as a fresh, ungeared 60 compared to the god tier he can become when geared.
Thanks.

He's only in the 40s (got him a couple of days ago) so maybe it's not enough time to truly appreciate him and/or getting used to the play style.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
KPjcgLz.png

poopsock complete
pic611034.jpg
same. god damn what an event. rogue 60 cosmic, purpled psylocke, maxed omegles. Don't think I got any reason to play the rest of the weekend since SHulk isn't coming but god damn, great event.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
lol i read your post like 30 minutes after buying venom. I hope he's fun, he was one of my favorite characters growing up. I just started playing this game when the event started and I was really surprised with its depth! I'm really enjoying it for what it is. I just leveled cyclops to 50 for the xp synergy bonus and then bought venom. I feel like I still have a TON of stuff to learn and unlock. I'm basically hoarding all my currencies, what should I be buying with ARMOR Research Drives, Odin marks, eternity splinters, cubes etc? Is it better to wait until I have a maxed out character to use this stuff? I also have a ton of runes and relics saved because I dont know if they are worth keeping or not. I guess that's my biggest complaint is the inventory space but I guess thats how they make money.
I used my cosmic currency to get a power cosmic legendary and the power doop runeword, both are really nice for a lot of characters it sounds like. You'll be rolling in the currency if you farm Taskmaster a bunch this weekend for drops and omegas. I saw nice dmg bumps with both on cyclops. Also, since you can transfer blessings once you get better artifacts, get 4x hela blessings once you have some decent ones you're not gonna replace in the next hour. Just started too, but my cyclops is farming cosmics pretty easily now. I agree with you on the depth of the game, I'm having a lot of fun. Almost have Punisher leveled now too, gonna try to get a few more 60s this weekend for synergies and bonus xp. I pulled an swgn from my last crimson box, not sure if I'm gonna trade that for more cyclops upgrades, or use it on another hero.