Marvel Heroes 20xx

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Some of them are ridiculous. Kill X enemies in X zone in X difficulty. For every zone and difficulty in the game.

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
Coming back to play ... (game is downloading slowly as I type this)

I think my highest before (I have no 60s) was Ms Marvel, followed by black widow. I also have hulk and dr strange.

Was thinking of buying either venom/juggernaut/ice man or invisible woman for a new play through, since ive probably forgotten everything.

Any ideas on where the chars I mention stand on the tier / fun side of things? Any leap out as definitely NOT worth playing/paying for at the minute? Oh yeah, Rogue looks like fun too. So hard to pick!

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Of the ones you own, ms marvel and black widow arnt in a good place right now and doc stranges uniques need an update badly so he uses a lot of boss specific uniques which will be a pain to farm. Black Widow should be getting some updates with the Age of Ultron movie next month so Id wait until then before putting any work into her. The ones your thinking of buying are all very strong, Invisible Woman being a little bit behind the others. Venom I just dont enjoy playing but he is among the top 1 or 2 heroes for the new raid that was just released.

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
Of the ones you own, ms marvel and black widow arnt in a good place right now and doc stranges uniques need an update badly so he uses a lot of boss specific uniques which will be a pain to farm. Black Widow should be getting some updates with the Age of Ultron movie next month so Id wait until then before putting any work into her. The ones your thinking of buying are all very strong, Invisible Woman being a little bit behind the others. Venom I just dont enjoy playing but he is among the top 1 or 2 heroes for the new raid that was just released.
Thanks for the reply. I definitely think ill buy a new one to get back into the game with, and Ive heard a few people say that venom is not fun to play, so I guess its between juggernaught/ice man/rogue. Maybe rogue is a little complicated for me since she has all the absorb abilities and I can barely remember the basics at the minute!

Khane

Thanks for the reply. I definitely think ill buy a new one to get back into the game with, and Ive heard a few people say that venom is not fun to play, so I guess its between juggernaught/ice man/rogue. Maybe rogue is a little complicated for me since she has all the absorb abilities and I can barely remember the basics at the minute!
Hulk is really good too right now. And absurdly easy to level. He's my main right now.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
BEEP BEEP PARKER

RoadRageVenom.gif

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I also loaded this back up yesterday, I only have 3 heroes available (all basically newbies sub 10; I apparently had a couple hero boxes for something) suggestions on which to focus up first out of Colossus, Gambit, and Magneto?

Khane

Magneto. Colossus is in bad shape right now and Gambit isn't terribly good either.

Alternately you can just create a new account and level up Cap who is a starter character and really good, and then use your 200 splinters for completing story mode to buy a random hero box.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Magneto. Colossus is in bad shape right now and Gambit isn't terribly good either.

Alternately you can just create a new account and level up Cap who is a starter character and really good, and then use your 200 splinters for completing story mode to buy a random hero box.
Think they changed the way this works. You get 400 splinters as your day 2 login reward now

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So did a bunch of green raids today and got a zod rune as my reward. Anyone have any idea what one is worth? Hard to get a value from the marvel heroes forums, more posts outside of the trade section mention it than inside.

Khane

There's no real good use for a Zod rune currently. I'd hang on to it to see if they add anything useful for it which will raise its value. As it stands right now it's a novelty item really.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
No, Surtur runes are used to craft the two slot 1 uniques that are BIS for every hero in the game. Zod is only used in a shitty and obsolete runeword.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
With the new focus on survivability in Axis, I wouldnt call Courage of Asgard obsolete. Especially with the Red version coming up where tanking 100 stacks wont be an option.

Khane

With the new focus on survivability in Axis, I wouldnt call Courage of Asgard obsolete. Especially with the Red version coming up where tanking 100 stacks wont be an option.
That's hardly worth the runes it costs when Fortitude of the Lion and Ultimate Guardian are also available. Ancient Grove and Lady of The Sword are usable too. The 10% less damage from AE powers is dubious because it doesn't even seem like that stat works in most cases.

And that's still the only use for Zod.

Basically I don't think Zod is worth much right now, maybe a decent HoD? I'd save it til it's worth more, which will hopefully (for you) happen at some point.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
For hybrids there is no amount of survivability that makes up for the dps you'd lose switching away from power doop.