Marvel Heroes 20xx

Khane

Got something right about marriage
For hybrids there is no amount of survivability that makes up for the dps you'd lose switching away from power doop.
That's not true if it means the difference in being able to sustain through 100 stacks without ever needing down time on the first fight in Axis. But that's just because of the mechanics of that fight. You can sacrifice a lot of DPS for survivability if it means going from having to switch every 50-70 stacks vs never having to switch and having 100% 100 stack dps uptime.

However, the stacking debuff is not area damage so Courage of Asgard wouldn't really help with that. The extra defense from Ultimate Guardian would be better or the LoH from Lady of the Sword.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Let me rephrase that. None of the rune words add much in the way of survivability. Power Doop adds an assload of dps stats. If you need to sacrifice dps to gain time to live, you probably do it in your omegas, because the last ~1500 or so start to be of very dubious value.

Khane

Omegas just plain suck for anything other than dps stats. It's a terrible system. The defensive nodes, just like defensive stats on items, have ridiculously inflated prices.

Khane

Anyone know how many commendations you get for G.L.F. Daily/Weekly?

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone know how many commendations you get for G.L.F. Daily/Weekly?
from the patch notes
In addition to their current Influence rewards, Genosha Daily Missions now award 4 Hero's Commendations and 3 Protector's Commendations.

In addition to their current Influence rewards, Genosha Weekly Missions now award 40 Hero's Commendations and 30 Protector's Commendations.
Got an offer of a SWGN + HoD for the Zod. Im with you guys though and think Ill save it to see what they do with Zod in the future.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
SWGN + HoD seems like a lot, lol.
Ya, if I was guessing Id say people who buy things like Zod and that low level trifecta I sold a while back are betting on future changes to the game. A new rune word, a recipe to bring cores up to lvl 60, etc.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Unless SWGN value drops dramatically and stays there, I can't imagine Zod ever being worth a SWGN, much less with a HoD tossed in. Even Surtur runes, which you use for the best slot 1s in the game, are like what, 6-8b? less than a GoK, and a SWGN is worth ~15 GoKs last time I checked. What could they ever do with Zod runes to make them worth that much?

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Unless SWGN value drops dramatically and stays there, I can't imagine Zod ever being worth a SWGN, much less with a HoD tossed in. Even Surtur runes, which you use for the best slot 1s in the game, are like what, 6-8b? less than a GoK, and a SWGN is worth ~15 GoKs last time I checked. What could they ever do with Zod runes to make them worth that much?
Going back a few pages on the forums, Zods were selling for SWGNs before cosmic patrols were added. Just about anything that would reflect their rarity would make them worth that and then some.

Khane

If they add something worthwhile that requires Zod they will instantly be the most expensive item in the game. Just because they are that rare.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Except that unless it's BIS, like SWGN is for every physical character, it will just be a very expensive vanity piece.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
INFLUENCE for a 200 influence chest. Its not effected by the weekly cap but it does count against it so max your influence out for the week before using the chest.

/edit scratch that, im not sure how it works vs the weekly influence cap other than its not capped by it.

Khane

INFLUENCE for a 200 influence chest. Its not effected by the weekly cap but it does count against it so max your influence out for the week before using the chest.

/edit scratch that, im not sure how it works vs the weekly influence cap other than its not capped by it.
It just adds a flat 200 influence, doesn't count against the cap. It's to make up for last week when influence was bugged and they took all the NPCs out of the game.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
SW "alpha" if her 52 is on TC. Dinked around with it quite a bit and I see a lot of potential to be stupid powerful (for chaos build). I think everyone is going to enjoy playing her once they fix a few things and add some dmg negation.

Hawkeye and BW are meh... I will never have any faith that BW will ever be fixed. They just need to remove her from the game. The damage has already been done (7 times pretty much). There is no fixing her...

Khane

Sounds like she needs another full on review. People saying her damage is even worse now, mainly because Gaz don't understand that Coup's animation is entirely too long to be anything but a HUGE burst dmg skill on long cooldown that can be reset, like Punisher's headshot.

Khane

Yea the patches have been comically bad lately. Hopefully the event with this next patch is good, and hopefully Ultron mode isn't buggy as shit. I'm looking forward to the first 5 man content they've released in a while.