Marvel Heroes 20xx

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Scarlet Witch is stupidly good now after her 52 review. Probably the best ranged overall in game now. The bug (if it is even one) with the Legion omega allowing her to get +10 to all attributes with 100% uptime is hilarious. 70% increase damage for 2500ish omegas? Why the hell not!!??

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
When that gets nerfed, and it sounds pretty ridiculous so I'm sure it will be, how will she measure up?

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Scarlet Witch is stupidly good now after her 52 review. Probably the best ranged overall in game now. The bug (if it is even one) with the Legion omega allowing her to get +10 to all attributes with 100% uptime is hilarious. 70% increase damage for 2500ish omegas? Why the hell not!!??
Its like night and day difference. I played her up to 32 last weekend and was kinda annoyed how long it took her to kill anything especially bosses and she was pretty spirit starved constantly. After the update I am just wrecking shit and her spirit recovery seems fine and its really nice having her former ult on a 35ish second cool down. It was weak as an every 10 minute ability but as a couple times a minute ability its pretty good.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh fyi I have put very little omegas into wanda yet and the damage difference between before patch and after is pretty amazing.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
She is getting 35second TTK without Legion as-is on people that don't even have maxed rolls yet.
Well if she gets too close/passes Cyclops she'll probably get nerfed, assuming Gaz sticks with what they've said about Cyclops before, but we'll see. She does sound pretty amazing now.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have some leveling to go but right now she feels in a really good spot damage wise where as before the patch she was very noticeably weak. It is kinda funny when you use your sig when leveling up wearing a lot of cosmics as all your procs start firing off rapid fire.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
SW is grand. Been maining IW but gonna switch to SW pretty much all the time I think. Decently similar playstyle but SW just more powerful over all. That fucking sig lol.

Edit: Also Achievements coming out and actually working is fucking amazing.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Guess I should dust her off, she's been sitting at 31 forever. And 2 nights ago I got a Cyclops insig with +1 mental, +399dmg to ranged.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
SW is grand. Been maining IW but gonna switch to SW pretty much all the time I think. Decently similar playstyle but SW just more powerful over all. That fucking sig lol.

Edit: Also Achievements coming out and actually working is fucking amazing.
No kidding with my random cosmics every time I hit the sig its its like an explosion of random effects all at once.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
No kidding with my random cosmics every time I hit the sig its its like an explosion of random effects all at once.
You better be maxing Legion (in the psionics tree). To get the most out of Legion, you have to be mindful of what other omegas and items you use. For instance, Angel (the pre-requisite for Warpath), takes up one of the procs from Legion (I am aiming to get the +10str/+10durability to proc). Zerogenesis and Terrigenesis eat up the procs too... Basically, you want to aim to atleast get the +10 attributes and the +10 intelligence node of Legion to proc 100%

Prioritizing and gearing for Legion omega is a fun puzzle in itself. Go the link below and start at page 6, they are slowly but surely but slowly eliminating gear/omegas that eat up the procs.

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/disc...r-52-review/p6

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yup I have not really started investing my omegas yet usually not much point doing that during the level up process but yup once I get her maxed out going to have to sit down and make sure I have things organized so she is not wasting procs on random effects I don't care about but for leveling up it is kinda hilarious I hit my sig and suddenly there is a demon, ice giant,sentinal and some random bot appear.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Is the game worth coming back to? Haven't played in many months. Don't have any max characters I think. Have to re-download everything haha

Edit-: last login June of last year haha

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Tried SW out today and finally a top tier range class that I can play. I was really surprised how well her survivability is, she's not squishy at all. I've been playing her father, Magneto as my ranged now she's my choice. Plus her signature is so damn powerful, it clears the everything in sight. Would recommend anyone to try her out.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tried SW out today and finally a top tier range class that I can play. I was really surprised how well her survivability is, she's not squishy at all. I've been playing her father, Magneto as my ranged now she's my choice. Plus her signature is so damn powerful, it clears the everything in sight. Would recommend anyone to try her out.
If you grab that one low level disruption skill her survivability is top tier. With that cranking away plus the giant red ball of holy shit I can't see anything she has some insane levels of regeneration. Basically that which does not flat out spike kill her is an annoyance. Also fun with SW when doing the axis one shot is near the end on the red skull fight and the lead up to it the annoying hulk buster mobs are instant killed by her sig. It makes that fight stupidly fast and easy. Also cosmic curse yup his lieutenants are also instantly killed by her sig. It makes that go a lot quicker when you can just vaporize most of the lead up guys.

And I am not just saying she kills them fast I mean her signature instantly kills them poof gone basically if its not an actual named boss even yellow elite mobs instantly die to that. Also one of the lower level chaos powers has a chance to instantly kill them as well and if her sig is active it always kills them too. Combine that with her giant red ball of blindness she has some pretty silly amounts of trash clearing punch.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
If you grab that one low level disruption skill her survivability is top tier. With that cranking away plus the giant red ball of holy shit I can't see anything she has some insane levels of regeneration. Basically that which does not flat out spike kill her is an annoyance. Also fun with SW when doing the axis one shot is near the end on the red skull fight and the lead up to it the annoying hulk buster mobs are instant killed by her sig. It makes that fight stupidly fast and easy. Also cosmic curse yup his lieutenants are also instantly killed by her sig. It makes that go a lot quicker when you can just vaporize most of the lead up guys.

And I am not just saying she kills them fast I mean her signature instantly kills them poof gone basically if its not an actual named boss even yellow elite mobs instantly die to that. Also one of the lower level chaos powers has a chance to instantly kill them as well and if her sig is active it always kills them too. Combine that with her giant red ball of blindness she has some pretty silly amounts of trash clearing punch.
Spin to Win finally made it to marvel=) Can pretty much clear cosmics for bounty achievements np with just the ball

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
The balls damage itself is not that high but if you have your ground dots out and then fire it up it mows down everything but bosses pretty well.

Nola

Trakanon Raider

Are you talking about Chaos warp? Can you link the build that you are using?