Marvel Heroes 20xx

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
The only special things I can think of from those 3 event currencies would be Power Cosmic, and the ARMOR summon ally damage artifact if you have any summoners you'd want to play. Past that, they just get used for boxes of various types for chances at random shit (cores from ARMOR, blue boxes from Omega). Worldstones I'm keeping around for more Power Cosmics mostly, I don't yet have many hybrids.

And the new L80 legendaries are 1000 Odins, and you also need a sizable chunk of GLF rep, probably 3-4 weeks' worth.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
holy hell that's a lot of cube shards to just be sitting on. Do you already have all the Mark 1 costumes you want? because Mark 1s are a steady supply of boosts + a chance at some decent costumes.
I don't think I have any of those costumes. I think I was saving up for the recipes at one point, but I can't remember which ones I have...and now looking at them, they don't seem that great anyway. I can't remember...does it help to have high special/rare item find when opening cards or is it random independent of those stats?

Djay

Trakanon Raider
The only special things I can think of from those 3 event currencies would be Power Cosmic, and the ARMOR summon ally damage artifact if you have any summoners you'd want to play. Past that, they just get used for boxes of various types for chances at random shit (cores from ARMOR, blue boxes from Omega). Worldstones I'm keeping around for more Power Cosmics mostly, I don't yet have many hybrids.

And the new L80 legendaries are 1000 Odins, and you also need a sizable chunk of GLF rep, probably 3-4 weeks' worth.
Yeah, I seemed to remember the Power Cosmic stuff being good for Rogue, but wasn't sure if Power Doop or Doop Ectoplasm was just as good. I already have a level 5 Legendary on Rogue, so it feels like a waste to replace it.

Obtenor_sl

shitlord
I just started playing this and I'm level 20 already and the game is super fun EXCEPT the inventory bullshit. It seems like every single NPC drops 10 boots, 10 chest and random crap.

How do you guys handled that while leveling?

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I just started playing this and I'm level 20 already and the game is super fun EXCEPT the inventory bullshit. It seems like every single NPC drops 10 boots, 10 chest and random crap.

How do you guys handled that while leveling?
I vacuum it up...I usually don't bother with anything that isn't cosmic level. I can't remember if you can vacuum without a pet...if you don't have one yet and you can't vacuum, then just pick up everything purple or yellow and ignore the rest. It will still be a lot of selling, but don't worry about gear too much. The first time I played through, I did all the crafting stuff to turn the best blues into purples and all that stuff. It wasn't worth it...the time would have been better spent killing more stuff and running more missions.

Keep the special drops, but ignore any gear drops that are green or gray.

Edit: With that said, if you want to pick everything up and donate it to the crafter, that will level him up faster which is somewhat necessary. But if the constant stops and starts are curbing your enjoyment of the game, then don't worry about it.

Obtenor_sl

shitlord
Thanks and it actually does because I panic thinking that one of those things might be something really OP and I'm going to sell it. So I have to go back every 15 mins or so to the tower and sell.

Are the special ones Yellow? The one says that Cosmic XYZ? I've gotten a couple already

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Yeah...Cosmics and Uniques are the ones you want to keep. You might have to settle for a purple at some point if you're not getting lucky with drops, but you can ignore all the gray, green, and blue armor. Feel free to grab a green or blue ring, though...you might not get a purple or cosmic one to drop for awhile. Same with insignias.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
When your character is very low level keep purples to gear up but pretty rapidly its not worth holding onto to many items. The easiest way to level the crafters is run things like midtown madness or the industrial city patrol when they drop boxes on event/boss victories have an inventory full of boxes then go to the local hub. Spawn a box and then donate the stuff if you are trying to boost a crafter. if that gets to tedious just vacuum everything not yellow or better.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So I finally geared up my SW, got her the lvl 80 warlock's eye, and prestiged her through orange.

She is the most OP hero in the game right now. No spirit issues, tanky, ranged, top tier damage and can just delete non boss shit off the map.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The level 80 damage specific legendaries beat out the level 80 gungnir pretty much across the board now for single damage type heros.

The level 70 gungnir still beats all other level 70s except for power cosmic for hybrids.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
So I finally geared up my SW, got her the lvl 80 warlock's eye, and prestiged her through orange.

She is the most OP hero in the game right now. No spirit issues, tanky, ranged, top tier damage and can just delete non boss shit off the map.
SW's sig makes some things like the axis one shot stupidly easy compared to just about anything with her ability to just delete the really annoying HP sponge yellow sub boss things on that map like the hulk busters or the lieutenants on the Curse speed run.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah they honestly just need to remove that effect from the Sig, know they fixed the Axis 2nd encounter where you just stacked SW's and cake walked it.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Or just don't have it work on the yellow named lieutenants. I don't think to many people would complain if its just mowing down mooks I certainly did not expect when doing the one shot that it would work on those nasty hulk busters.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Alright newb question here, started playing this a bit last night and was forced to pick an Avenger hero. Being a massive Deadpool fan, I wanted to start with him but can't seem to find a way to change characters. Any suggestions?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You have to buy him, he's not free. He's a 600 splinter/13 dollar hero. There is a 40% sale on all XMen heroes and costumes atm though, so you can pick him up for ~8 bucks.

Word of warning, he's a bit of a clunky hero who is one of the 3 remaining original heroes that hasn't had their 52 review yet. He's not bad, just a bit awkward with an ancient power set.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
You start with one. Hit "T" to see your chars. You can by more chars with splinters or G's witch cost cash. Once you finish part of the main story you should get enough splinters to buy a random hero box.