Marvel Heroes 20xx

Mikey

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Well what helps a lot of us grind new heroes/prestige so fast is the fact that you get a synergy boost to earned xp for each hero you have leveled.

So an extra 200% xp bonus on top of whatever event is going on makes xp really fly. The quickest way to build your synergy bonus is to level 4 heroes to 60, then every hero you have to 50, then grind them to 60 as you have the time for it.
I knew about the 60's, but I didn't know about the 30's and 50's. Thanks. Currently I am sitting on: 2x 60's, 4x 50's, and several 30's. That helps.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
I'm at a point with like, 1 or 2 60s and a couple of other chars at the 30-50 range, so like, 4 total.

Should I buy Cyclops and get him max for the bonus ? Or only if I'm some kind of Crasian leveling machine?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm at a point with like, 1 or 2 60s and a couple of other chars at the 30-50 range, so like, 4 total.

Should I buy Cyclops and get him max for the bonus ? Or only if I'm some kind of Crasian leveling machine?
You should buy Cyclops because he's a top tier hero and easy to level. the 10% xp synergy is just a bonus.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Hmmm ok thanks. I currently have a team of random misfits - Hawkeye, MKnight, Loke, and some other weirdo

I heard Hawk got buffed, would he probably be the best option for farming omegs?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Moon Knight wouldn't be bad for farming omegas either because he's essentially unkillable when his CDs are up and his sig does big damage. Great boss killer.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah from what you listed, MK would be best. You generally want a really hard hitting sig to drop the boss fast, assuming you're talking about farming TM or Hood for Omegas.

Omega event is over though.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
What's best way to farm Odin marks? Pop an Odin bounty potion and grind legendary quests?

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
What's best way to farm Odin marks? Pop an Odin bounty potion and grind legendary quests?
Pop Odin boost or Winter Boost and mass-run terminals when they are on the Odin rotation. You will get quite a lot of odin marks on each boss (and have a good chance for 10+ mark drops on bosses). I gained 2k odins when I was grinding my 3,200 omegas to hit omega cap last week running a Winter Boost. Addd benefit is you also have chances at boss drops. I would probably recommend running Mandy with a teleporter.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Pop Odin boost or Winter Boost and mass-run terminals when they are on the Odin rotation. You will get quite a lot of odin marks on each boss (and have a good chance for 10+ mark drops on bosses). I gained 2k omegas when I was grinding my 3,200 omegas to hit omega cap last week running a Winter Boost. Addd benefit is you also have chances at boss drops. I would probably recommend running Mandy with a teleporter.
I have a SW that's geared pretty good, probably my best geared hero. I'll use him to farm omegas. Thanks for the info btw.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Ended up landing x-23 and iceman in random. Ice is effective compared to playing Loki. Haven't tried 23 yet but may be interesting

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just finished Cosmic Prestige Hawkeye, and never cosmic prestiging again.....

Now with hitting max omegas last week guess its just about farming the one shots, kinda weird hitting the wall in this game of nothing to do.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Just finished Cosmic Prestige Hawkeye, and never cosmic prestiging again.....

Now with hitting max omegas last week guess its just about farming the one shots, kinda weird hitting the wall in this game of nothing to do.
Im having that same issue too, hit that wall last week and already am not logging in as much. I basically just need to get a few heroes I don't have and level them up to 60.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
So, I recently started playing again...mainly to level up all the Avengers while they still have that XP boost on. I already had Thor and Iron Man at 60. I finished leveling up Hulk and took Captain Douchebag from 1-60. Now I'm leveling Hawkeye. I don't own Black Widow or Vision, so I did some random hero boxes, but didn't get either.

My question is what to do with the rest of these currencies. I have:
441 Eternity Splinters (I usually keep 600 on hand just in case I really, really want a certain hero I don't have yet.)
1185 Odin Marks
535 Cube Shards
1051 Cosmic Worldstones
925 ARMOR Drives
1590 SHIELD Omega Files
361 Hero's Commendations
6 Protector's Commendations

Is there something considered a must-have for all of those currencies? If it matters, Rogue used to be my main with usually Iron Man and Thing behind her for preference on who to play. Also have Ms. Marvel, Emma Frost, and Invisible Woman at 60 in addition to the Avengers I listed earlier. I haven't prestiged anyone yet.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
holy hell that's a lot of cube shards to just be sitting on. Do you already have all the Mark 1 costumes you want? because Mark 1s are a steady supply of boosts + a chance at some decent costumes.